Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

Dark Shadows that does not link to anything that shows her name? NOTHING I would not have posted something that showed her name before Christine wanted too...Have you clicked on that link ? It does not go to ANYTHING that shows her name??? So, I dont know what it is you are seeing and thinking I did wrong?
Dear Phenolred,
Please do not make me out to be a bad person. Here is a link to the info you posted;

"Ok here is the original story that this person responded too on topix "
Student upset about opinion column in Del Mar newspaper

HERE IS WHAT THE PERSON SAME FIRST AND LAST NAME CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS WROTE

Jul 3, 2006

I believe that the foghorn should apologize. If those comments were not racist then why not, atleast, say "Hey, look i'm sorry for maybe offending anyone in any way." and they should explain exactly what they did mean. Racism is a serious factor.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/corpus-christi-tx/TAEC7GK6E29T44SVA

Look at the date and the exact quote of the post that you gave with the link to the article.
I am done with explaining.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I would also like to extend my apologies to anyone who didn't get pmmed. I just assumed someone else would do it, which is my bad, and I am sorry. I'll brown nose now and say it has been my experience that everyone on here is always so competent and on top of things, I sometimes feel redundant. Anyway, I will be sure from now on to take care of these things myself, instead of expecting someone else to do it...and I have kids, you would think I would know better. ;)

I don't think any apologies are needed, if people didn't get PM'd all they had to do was PM someone, I was clear I was sending it to everyone, there were many people they could have Pm'd and asked for a forward....if I missed someone or someone was lurking and not posting and I didn't right down their name, it was NOT intentional..oh vey!

Move on people, let's celebrate Stacy!

Let's also pray that she is OK, and that she wasn't running from someone or something...let's pray she be healed if the amnesia is indeed what happened, let's pray she is of sound mind and not having some kind of break down because of life happenings...who knows what her story is. I just hope she has supporting family and friends and can get through whatever caused this and comes out ahead.

Hi dark_shadows. Hello, very nice to see you also :blowkiss:
Best Wishes to you,
RKnowley

To my very dear Rknowley,:blowkiss:
I just wanted to say hello and to say that it is nice to see you.
All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Hi dark_shadows. Hello, very nice to see you also :blowkiss:
Best Wishes to you,
RKnowley
Very dear RKnowley,:blowkiss:
I truly Respect the hard work that you have done here. I know how hard you work to keep us informed of the situation in Utah with the miners and other topics here.

dark_shadows

I am sorry but i did not post a link to topix !!!!!! What is it that you dont get I NEVER posted a link to TOPIX....you just did but sorry I NEVER DID whatever I done....does anybody else agree? Help me out here I NEVER POSTED ANY LINK WITH THE NAME STACEY FORBES.....LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL POST I DID NOT LINK to the TOPIX PAGE THAT shows her name.

I don't think any apologies are needed, if people didn't get PM'd all they had to do was PM someone, I was clear I was sending it to everyone, there were many people they could have Pm'd and asked for a forward....if I missed someone or someone was lurking and not posting and I didn't right down their name, it was NOT intentional..oh vey!

Move on people, let's celebrate Stacy!

Let's also pray that she is OK, and that she wasn't running from someone or something...let's pray she be healed if the amnesia is indeed what happened, let's pray she is of sound mind and not having some kind of break down because of life happenings...who knows what her story is. I just hope she has supporting family and friends and can get through whatever caused this and comes out ahead.
Dear Christine,:blowkiss:
Your heart means so much to us.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I am just so very happy that this has ended "happy". I am glad that Stacy has been identified and will be reunited with family. I for one am so grateful to all on this thread that have done a fantastic job.

I think I am singing out of a different hymnal than everyone else. What exactly does the article about the Spanish speaking have to do with this case? Did I miss something. More than likely, knowing me, I did.

TIA ~

Thanks again to all for the information about Stacy. Lake City, TN is just a hop, skip and a jump from me. I am not ashamed to admit that I look forward to hearing details of her "disappearance".

I am just so very happy that this has ended "happy". I am glad that Stacy has been identified and will be reunited with family. I for one am so grateful to all on this thread that have done a fantastic job.

Me tooooo!

(((((((((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))

^5's all around!

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

I think I am singing out of a different hymnal than everyone else. What exactly does the article about the Spanish speaking have to do with this case? Did I miss something. More than likely, knowing me, I did.

TIA ~

Thanks again to all for the information about Stacy. Lake City, TN is just a hop, skip and a jump from me. I am not ashamed to admit that I look forward to hearing details of her "disappearance".

Thats what Im saying Ang my post has NO LINK to this persons name I made a point to copy and paste the info I was looking at to make sure I didnt post a link to the persons name....In my copy and past apparently it included a link to something totaly unrelated....( it was on a news website) the obnly thing I posted was a copy of a quote from a person named Stacey Forbes ( on Topix) commenting on that story. I NEVER POSTED A LINK TO THE TOPIX fourom that shows the name, Dark just posted the link to Topix ?? I dont get it Im moving on...Im here to help I dont like drama, I dont want to make enemys everybody hasd alwasys been very friendly to me here....

Thats what Im saying Ang my post has NO LINK to this persons name I made a point to copy and paste the info I was looking at to make sure I didnt post a link to the persons name....In my copy and past apparently it included a link to something totaly unrelated....( it was on a news website) the obnly thing I posted was a copy of a quote from a person named Stacey Forbes ( on Topix) commenting on that story. I NEVER POSTED A LINK TO THE TOPIX fourom that shows the name, Dark just posted the link to Topix ?? I dont get it Im moving on...Im here to help I dont like drama, I dont want to make enemys everybody hasd alwasys been very friendly to me here....
Phen, the girls name is Stacey Forbes ;)

It is NO BIG deal...please everyone, move on, kiss and hug and ^5 and be happy we know who Stacy is!

I hate drama too, and you do help, A LOT!

Once in awhile some just bump heads, bump and move on...no worries darlin'!!!

Well, I for one am happy to be involved in the group hug :blowkiss: and ^ fives all around..... I am feeling warm and fuzzy right now, just knowing that Stacy has been identified and wish her and her family the best!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ang

Sorry for my snide remark of not getting PM'ed earlier today. Was away from the computer all day, came home to see she'd been ID'ed and that I would have a PM about it and NOTHING. I'm over it and everyone did a great job in helping ID her.

Christine, don't apologize to us whiners when it's not your fault!!

I am clueless about the "mysterious link" that supposedly no one posted and what the he!! does it have to do with anything??:slap:

I will say gain-I am so happy she has been identified. I hope her family and friends can help her through this terrifying ordeal!

Dear Phenolred,
Please do not make me out to be a bad person. Here is a link to the info you posted;

[/SIZE]

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/corpus-christi-tx/TAEC7GK6E29T44SVA

Look at the date and the exact quote of the post that you gave with the link to the article.
I am done with explaining.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Gosh, the only link I see is the one you posted, ds. Was that link in the original post? Cuz if it was, I completely missed it!

It's all OK, though, because it's not the same girl. Hope you guys come to an agreement/understanding. :blowkiss:

Know what's sad? This girl was missing and was reported as missing. I have since googled her name and there was nothing about a missing Stacey Forbes in the first 3 pages of results. How sad that the media doesn't even think these stories are newsworthy.

Wouldn't it be nice if they could "force" newspapers within a certain distance of a missing person to run that info and that picture on the FRONT page of their papers for, at least, 3 days or until found, whichever.

Has anyone else found info about her initial disappearance?? I'd love to see it...

Ok, I just want to say, you guys are my heros!

I don't get to come here that often, and post fewer than I come. I try to help when I can, but some of you come here everyday, several times a day, and you help SO much. I get really sad seeing all the missing people, all the bad stuff that goes on in the world, but you guys plow through all that to just find the answers. People like Christine, who works here ALL the time, people like Missy, who is searching for her own sister, and helping other people along the way----you guys are my heros. You are truly wonderful and it makes my heart feel so good to know that there are people like you in this world looking out for others. There is hope for us all!

It is so sad that it took a month for this woman to be identified. It scares me--if I were to go missing, how long would it take someone to find me? It makes the world seem so big, and little ol' me seem so small---it scares me how many people there are wandering around this world, lost and scared, I am so happy to have people like you guys here looking out for us. :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Not that it matters now but I think what dark_shadows was trying to explain was phenolred posted an exact quote someone on the topix board made about Del Mar Student being upset about opinion column and then phenolred also posted the reply quote (the post made by Stacy Forbes) to that post so anybody who was reading this thread could have went to google and typed in those quotes and came up with the persons name you were protecting here.

I am clueless about the "mysterious link" that supposedly no one posted and what the he!! does it have to do with anything??:slap:

Not that it matters now but I think what dark_shadows was trying to explain was phenolred posted an exact quote someone on the topix board made about Del Mar Student being upset about opinion column and then phenolred also posted the reply quote (the post made by Stacy Forbes) to that post so anybody who was reading this thread could have went to google and typed in those quotes and came up with the persons name you were protecting here.
To my dearest RKnowley,:blowkiss:
You are exactly right and I want to thank-you so very much for your post.

dark_shadows

I thought that is most likely what you meant dark_shadows :blowkiss:

To my dearest RKnowley,:blowkiss:
You are exactly right and I want to thank-you so very much for your post.

dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea