MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

A well thought out plan with little time by a woman who was drinking heavily. I don't buy it. JMO

Not a well thought out plan at all. She panicked when she found Lisa dead. She decided on the "kidnapper" theory and then gathered her phones up to make it look like at least something was taken from the house and Lisa was discarded from that point WITH the phones.

Not a well thought out plan at all. She panicked when she found Lisa dead. She decided on the "kidnapper" theory and then gathered her phones up to make it look like at least something was taken from the house and Lisa was discarded from that point WITH the phones.
A well thought out plan constructed at a moments notice from a drunk and distraught mother who just killed her own baby is what I'm seeing from your theory.

Nope. No way did that happen IMO. Especially since there's absolutely no evidence that supports it. JMO.

A well thought out plan constructed at a moments notice from a drunk and distraught mother who just killed her own baby is what I'm seeing from your theory.

Nope. No way did that happen IMO. Especially since there's absolutely no evidence that supports it. JMO.
IMO, she was pretty good functioning at a high alcohol level. She got lucky, and I think she is diabolically "gifted."

IMO, she was pretty good functioning at a high alcohol level. She got lucky, and I think she is diabolically "gifted."
A gifted drunk? What evidence do you have that supports your opinion?

Sweet baby girl....how old would she be now? She was close to my daughter's age, I recall...She would be in middle school now...

Sadly, I suspect she is no longer with us. I suspect someone very close to her knows the full story of a baby girl who met an untimely demise...

This is just my opinion. I wish I could feel more hopeful.

Ten years since Baby Lisa vanished, family remains hopeful for her return

“It’s been a long time and it’s been hard on all of us,” said Jeremy Irwin, Baby Lisa’s father. “We try to keep her around. We talk about her frequently. We still do all things that we would do if she was around—you know, Happy Birthday, or a Christmas present…but it’s difficult—going on this long without really knowing a whole lot.”

Ten years since Baby Lisa vanished, family remains hopeful for her return

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get