Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

I'm surprised the tox results/cod is still pending. I really thought testing would be rushed and... maybe it has and just takes longer than I imagine?

* ETA I see others posted a possible 10 wk testing time period sans covid.

Thank you mods and @CocoChanel for all the work you do !!!

I think of Alexis and her dear mom every day and hope we hear something soon but hopefully the silence means LE is connecting the docs and getting their ducks in a row for an arrest.

the silence means LE

I think the silence means LE knows what happened but still searching for more solid evidence before making an arrest.

I don’t think this has been posted. What a shockingly attractive young lady missing <modsnip>. So alarming.

Family desperately looking for missing 26-year-old last seen on Thanksgiving

Alexis Sharkey Media links, Timeline NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1
Thank you mods and @CocoChanel for all the work you do !!!

I think of Alexis and her dear mom every day and hope we hear something soon but hopefully the silence means LE is connecting the docs and getting their ducks in a row for an arrest.

just saw this in the local news
Alexis Sharkey UPDATES: Social media influencer’s cause of death released

Strangulation. Personal.

JMO
Not necessarily: Remember the Boston Strangler, Chicago has 51 cold case strangulations of women they are trying to solve, and many others murders/serial killers use this technique to kill their victims so no blood is left behind etc... Have to see evidence... MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back