James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection

So maybe they were into something and the bottom was about to drop out. I still don't think Bissett has anything to do with LISK, other than being a convenient scapegoat for some people. Hey, blame it on the guy who offed himself. It's not like he can declare his innocence now, right ?

Meh.
You are reading it all wrong
So maybe they were into something and the bottom was about to drop out. I still don't think Bissett has anything to do with LISK, other than being a convenient scapegoat for some people. Hey, blame it on the guy who offed himself. It's not like he can declare his innocence now, right ?

Meh.
Blaming it on a dead guy is exactly what I predicted before it appeared on Blog Boards. I was very pleased with myself by making this prediction. But something happened to change that: That being Spota exonerated him. And that changed my view 180. What I think happened is the cops were frustrated with whAT was going on and the cops put out Bissets name. I believe Spota had to get Bisset out of it like he did with Brewer because both of them would lead back to Burke in some manner. As far A I am concerned it tells me something is very wrong. Consider that Spota is going to jail for covering up for Burke it should make everyone what the hell is wrong with this picture.

I just used your post as a jumping off point, Hawk. I understood what you were getting at.

There is no coincidence or connection. There are over 7 million people on Long Island. Sex, drugs and crime are a normal part of life here, none of it has a connection, criminals are let out on the streets to reoffend. It only gets worse when if you add the New York five boroughs in the mix with Harlem and the Bronx to the north. It’s a free for all. This behavior has been a part of New York for the past 250 years. The only way this serial killer is gonna be caught is if they catch him red handed with a victim in his trunk.

Every single part of what you wrote is incorrect.

1. First and foremost, there isn't a single person on Long Island that would ever consider people who live in Queens and Brooklyn to be Long Islanders. The 7+ million figure reflects the number of people located on a detached piece of land, but it has no political or even economic significance. The Queens and Brooklyn are not independent counties but fall under the jurisdiction of the office of the Mayor of New York City.

2. I have lived in Suffolk county all of my life, and have seen FBI, DEA, DHS, ICE, and ATF vehicles and agents on several occasions. Do you know how many times I have seen NYPD or even Nassau PD vehicles east of Sagtikos? Not even once. They have no jurisdiction in Suffolk county.

3. These murders have a distinct link to Suffolk County , and especially SCPD , and to justify the lack of action by this department by transposing its workload onto areas of Nassau, Brooklyn and Queens is both illogical and distasteful to anyone who knows anything about Suffolk County.

4. Suffolk County Police Department does not have any type of "clearly " jurisdiction East of Calverton. Town of Riverhead is in a constant state of war with the county (even over water rights, with the county now trying to block the Calverton park development) and RPD despises SCPD for a lot of things over the years, but especially for trying to annex the town's PD into SCPD. Towns of Southampton and East Hampton have no patience for SCPD nonesense. These towns, and the county, both know what SH/EH and surrounding areas bring to the table through the property taxes they collect, and in exchange they get left alone. On the North Fork east of Riverhead you have Southold, and then finally Greenport, which, in addition to the July 4th fireworks show, is known for its own private type of systemic corruption.

5. In 2019, Suffolk County recorded only 24 deaths in a category that combined manslaughter and murder. In a period of 4 months, SCPD added 10 deaths to that annual total and attributed them to a single killer. Remains of additional victims, including those predating the late 2000s murders were also found subsequently. This is an insane statistic. Let's assume that the 24 manslaughter/murder figure represents only violent murders. Adding another 10 deaths to it represents an increase of over 40% year to year. Crime rates have a disasterous effect on property rates, and property rates determine property taxes. It is one thing if these bodies are found in Wyandench and Brentwood, where crime is widespread and property values are the lowest on LI, and another thing if the same happens in Oak Beach, or Mannorville. Commissioners and Chiefs get grilled over stats all the time, because they reflect money collected by the governments they ultimately represent.

6. The only reason this case did not get solved in early 2011 is because it was not in the interest of the people making these decisions in the county. A true modern day serial killer in one of the wealthiest areas of the US, can you even fathom the amount of strong arming and coercion it takes to first delay and then ultimately sweep 10+ murder victims this under the carpet?

--------------------------------

And finally, we can get to our scapegoat of the hour: John Bitrolff

I have no idea who wrote that little section about him on wikipedia's LISK case but they should be ashamed. Bitrolff's trial was a circus, a travesty of justice of unbelivable proportions, and all brought to you courtesy of the SCDA. The miscarriage taking place every day of the trial was actually very well covered in Newsday at the time, but you know what they say "if a tree falls in the forest but..." and all that:

1. His attorney (not sure if it was a public defender ultimately, but I know he filed a motion to request one which you can look up on CaseLaw) was presented with the vast majority of the evidence only two weeks before the start of the trial. “This case had been pending for two years” since Bittrolff’s arrest, Keahon said. “The Brady [rule] material should have been turned over immediately.” Attorney: Evidence withheld in murder case Then further down “It shows they [Suffolk prosecutors] have no understanding of what the Brady rule is. All they care about is conviction, regardless of guilt or innocence. It’s a systemic problem in the Suffolk district attorney’s office.” (The Brady violations are a notorious tactic of SCDA, 3 convictions have been stricken in the last few years , one ADA temporarily disbarred recently, 2 sentences vacated, 1 pled down to manslaughter)

2. The medical examiner himself "estimated that Tangredi was killed less than 26 hours after sex and that McNamee likely died less than 24 hours afterward. During cross-examination by defense attorney Jonathan Manley of Hauppauge, Caplan said he had never before testified as an expert about drawing conclusions from sperm density." Bittrolff murder trial: Medical examiner cross-examined

3. "During the trial in Riverhead, the prosecution has argued that because both women were killed in similar ways and posed similarly, they likely were killed by the same person. But during questioning by Manley[Bitrolff's attorney], Caplan [ME] said there were differences between the two killings" [SAME LINK]
— Tangredi’s body was covered with leaves and brush; McNamee’s was not.
— McNamee’s right hand had possible cigarette burns, while no such injury was on Tangredi’s body.
— No bones were broken in Tangredi’s face, but every facial bone other than McNamee’s jaw and nose were broken.
(Even the most amateur detective would have been able to tell that McNamee's wounds showed that she had experienced very significant trauma abuse pre and post mortem, while Tangredi's body was left more or less intact. This would not have been dependent on experience, but their basic powers of observation)

4. "Further, DNA from numerous men was found on the bodies and clothing of Tangredi and McNamee, Keahon has said. Any of them could have been the killer or killers..Keahon also pointed to a list of more than 75 suspects in the deaths over the past two decades, which includes at least two Suffolk police officers." LI carpenter faces trial in women's murders

Now this part is so rarely mentioned. Among the 1000 pages of evidence there was apparently a confession from R. Tankredi's husband:
Attorney: Evidence withheld in murder case
5. “Rita’s husband admitted to killing her,” Keahon said, referring to interview notes describing a confession. The notes say the husband described beating her to death and leaving the body in the woods in Bellport.Tangredi’s body was found in a wooded area in East Patchogue, about a half mile from Bellport. Keahon demanded the name of the detective who conducted the interview."

[Bitrolff was convicted due to two things: DNA dating back over a day and wood shavings]

"Keahon said later that other than DNA, there is nothing linking his client to either victim “in any way.” He noted that DNA testing found semen from several men in both bodies and on their clothing. Without conceding that his client had sex with either woman, Keahon said sexual relations are not evidence of murder."

“At least 75 other suspects who were with either of the girls threatened them, did drugs with the girls or beat them,” Keahon said. One of them was a police officer whose car contained wood shavings, Keahon said. Biancavilla declined to comment on that allegation. Keahon also demanded the names of the officers who were suspects."

There were also multiple instances of SCDA trying to tie the rest of the victims to Bitrolff.

.....The jury returned back with a deadlocked verdict on 3 separate ocassions before finally reaching a guilty verdict.

.....John Bitrolff never took a plea, never admitted guilt, and claims innocence to this day...

Even if you disregard all of the above, understand one thing: If the killer actually happened to be from the Manorville area, they wouldn't have found a single body to this day.

This article from New York Times dates back to 2003 and is an interesting read describing our mentality back then: 4 Bodies Leave Hamlet On Edge (Published 2003)

Here is some additional information regarding the SC police officer who was conisdered a suspect in the Bittrolff's case:

Expert: DNA links suspect to double-murder victims

"
The defense has suggested that numerous other men could have killed either or both women, noting that police over the years investigated 152 other suspects.

On Tuesday, Officer Linda Passarella testified that evidence collected from one of those suspects, Officer Teddy Hart, was destroyed by the department. She said the department’s Property Section, which warehouses old evidence, periodically clears out old items to make room for new evidence.

In 2006, some of those old items were clothing, hairs and swabs collected during a “confidential” Internal Affairs investigation of Hart, who was fired in 2001 and pleaded guilty to aggravated harassment after an investigation showed he called women and threatened to rape and mutilate them.

Passarella said there was no indication on paperwork that the Hart evidence had anything to do with a homicide investigation."

Further down there is a mention of yet another officer, actually a seargant at the time of the investigation, and a leuitenant at the time of the trial:

"The other was then-Sgt. Michael Murphy — since promoted to lieutenant. There has been no testimony about why he was a suspect in 1998."

This New York Times article from 2001 describes another SCPD officer in additional to what Officer Hart was ultimately charged and convicted of: Officer Is Suspended in Long Island Stripping Case (Published 2001)

Last edited:
Great info! I have read in my recent research that it was SGNT MM's car that the wood shavings/chips were found and that he was known to hire and physically abuse working girls.

When i was doing organized crime work I kept old and discarded license plates in my car to use when doing surveillance work on OC guys to protect my identity. The question is why would a uniformed cop who was an inside bound cop have or justify having them in his car? Get t?

Has anyone opened a forum/thread on "Unraveled" yet? I think we're off track on this thread.

Less than a year later after Bittrolff's conviction the following information came to light

Fired DCJS director accuses commissioner of misleading oversight panel
Brian J. Gestring said DNA panel not told about 'catastrophic' DNA identification failures

Brendan J. Lyons, June 1, 2018
[Fired DCJS director accuses commissioner of misleading oversight panel]

"ALBANY — A former forensics director at the state Division of Criminal Justice Services has accused the agency's acting commissioner, Michael C. Green, of providing false information to a state forensic science commission during a meeting in March.

The former director, Brian J. Gestring, headed DCJS's forensic science unit before he was fired that month following an unrelated workplace misconduct investigation. In a letter sent Friday to the state Commission on Forensic Science, Gestring said that Green also did not disclose to the commission that the agency had three "catastrophic" cases in the past year in which it misidentified suspects who had been linked to crimes through DNA."

"Within that same time frame, Chair Green was also aware that another DCJS employee, ironically the DNA hit coordinator, had falsified a certification document associated with a high-profile case going to trial," Gestring added."

"Gestring did not identify the person accused of falsifying the DNA document, but said the female employee was suspended and subsequently retired. The case in which the DNA certification was allegedly falsified involved a double murder on Long Island in which John Bittrolff, a 51-year-old carpenter, was convicted in July 2017 of murdering two women in 1993 and 1994.

Bittrolff was tied to the murder through DNA taken from semen found in the women's bodies, according to published reports. It was not immediately clear on Friday whether the falsification of the DNA records was disclosed by prosecutors to Bittrolff's attorney or what impact, if any, the incident may have had in the case.

It was the first case in New York in which a person was convicted based on the use of "familial DNA." Police zeroed in on Bittrolff after his brother's DNA — which was in a state database because of an unrelated arrest — was linked to the evidence found in the victims. The jury deliberated for seven days and told a judge three times they were deadlocked before convicting Bittrolff of second-degree murder, according to Newsday.

In a letter to Green last December, state Inspector General Catherine Leahy Scott informed him that her office, which had been asked by DCJS to investigate the DNA-falsification allegation, had determined the agency's DNA hits coordinator negligently re-created and sent an inaccurate certified letter to the Suffolk County District Attorney."

and the final paragraph:

"Gestring, 48, is a former New York Police Department scientist. The inspector general's examination of his alleged workplace misconduct began 13 months ago when investigators with the inspector general's office stumbled onto the charges during their probe of the falsification of the DNA records in the Suffolk County murder case."

By now some of you are likely questioning the bias behind the information and facts presented above, because after all a jury made up of twelve of his peers did render a guilty verdict. [Judge: Murder trial jury to keep deliberating]

"Jurors, who listened to seven weeks of testimony, last week had told State Supreme Court Justice Richard Ambro in Riverhead on both Wednesday and Thursday that they were deadlocked.

But [Ambro] sent them back to continue deliberating, giving them instructions called the
Allen charge(1), in which he said no other group of 12 people would do any better at reaching a verdict and urged them to try harder to agree.

Around 3:30 p.m., the jury announced the conviction. Jurors said that until shortly before the verdict, the vote was 10 to 2 for conviction.

The Bittrolff family appeared stunned by the verdict. His wife, Patty Asero, let out a loud gasp after the verdict was read."

Tangredi was killed Nov. 2, 1993, off a dirt road that is now Esplanade Drive in East Patchogue. McNamee was found south of the Long Island Expressway service road in Shirley, just east of the William Floyd Parkway, on Jan. 30, 1994. She had been missing for more than three weeks.

"
Other than the DNA, there was no evidence presented that linked Bittrolff directly to the killings(2). No witnesses saw him with the women or in the areas where they were killed. He insisted on his innocence from the moment he was told of the accusations."

-------

1) An Allen charge is a judicial instruction meant to prevent hung juries and mistrials, by essentially telling the jurors who are not in agreement with the rest of the panel to try to look at the case from their peers' perspective. While this type of instruction is allowed in New York state, it is not allowed in 22 other states. Additionally, issuing such a charge twice , when such limited evidence and no witness testimony is presented is highly improper.

2) I cannot stress this enough. The forensic examiner , while on the stand, literally stated that he could not state with any degree of certainty that the three microscopic specks -introduced into evidence as "wood shavings" - were in fact....wood.

This info is both eye-opening and disturbing on so many levels. If/when corruption hits the lab it makes every last thing questionable. It seems nothing is scared anymore, not even something as basic as scientific evidence. If justice were a mouse in a maze it would be reaching nothing but dead end partitions.

By now some of you are likely questioning the bias behind the information and facts presented above, because after all a jury made up of twelve of his peers did render a guilty verdict. [Judge: Murder trial jury to keep deliberating]

"Jurors, who listened to seven weeks of testimony, last week had told State Supreme Court Justice Richard Ambro in Riverhead on both Wednesday and Thursday that they were deadlocked.

But [Ambro] sent them back to continue deliberating, giving them instructions called the
Allen charge(1), in which he said no other group of 12 people would do any better at reaching a verdict and urged them to try harder to agree.

Around 3:30 p.m., the jury announced the conviction. Jurors said that until shortly before the verdict, the vote was 10 to 2 for conviction.

The Bittrolff family appeared stunned by the verdict. His wife, Patty Asero, let out a loud gasp after the verdict was read."

Tangredi was killed Nov. 2, 1993, off a dirt road that is now Esplanade Drive in East Patchogue. McNamee was found south of the Long Island Expressway service road in Shirley, just east of the William Floyd Parkway, on Jan. 30, 1994. She had been missing for more than three weeks.

"
Other than the DNA, there was no evidence presented that linked Bittrolff directly to the killings(2). No witnesses saw him with the women or in the areas where they were killed. He insisted on his innocence from the moment he was told of the accusations."

-------

1) An Allen charge is a judicial instruction meant to prevent hung juries and mistrials, by essentially telling the jurors who are not in agreement with the rest of the panel to try to look at the case from their peers' perspective. While this type of instruction is allowed in New York state, it is not allowed in 22 other states. Additionally, issuing such a charge twice , when such limited evidence and no witness testimony is presented is highly improper.

2) I cannot stress this enough. The forensic examiner , while on the stand, literally stated that he could not state with any degree of certainty that the three microscopic specks -introduced into evidence as "wood shavings" - were in fact....wood.

If I understand your post correctly, you are saying Bitrolff was framed. I concur.
SO it was Biancavalla who nailed JB to 50 years for double murder.

Let me tell you - When Spota gets his orange jumpsuit and starts enjoying his bologna sandwiches 7 days a week, a lot of people are going to sue Suffolk county and nail their butt to the wall. Just you wait and see. I am.

Going back to the discussion of McNamee's body, here is a description of the scene (located at Expressway Drive South, east of William Floyd Parkway) as it was presented at trial by the forensic examiner who was called to the scene: [Forensic scientist recalls murder scene]

"The first thing a forensic scientist noticed 23 years ago in some brush just south of the Long Island Expressway in Shirley was a woman’s blue winter jacket.

Next, on the evening of Jan. 30, 1994, came a sock, Philip Antoci testified Tuesday in Riverhead at the trial of John Bittrolff, 50, a Manorville carpenter. Then another sock and a sneaker. Then one pair of blue pants hanging in a bush and another pair nearby. And then, finally, Antoci — formerly of the Suffolk County Crime Laboratory — saw the naked body of Colleen McNamee, 20, the Holbrook woman whose killing had brought him there.

Red marks covered one of her legs and extraordinary violence had been done to her head. Her body was posed, legs apart and her right arm above her head. Clutched in her left hand, near her face, was her sweatshirt. During questioning by Assistant District Attorney Jen Milito, Antoci said McNamee’s body went to the medical examiner’s office with the shirt still in her hand."

------------

Now, before you read any further try to imagine the scene: it's late January, its cold, there is snow on the ground, and no leaves on the trees. The thin row of trees around the service road offers little protection from view in the summer, and in the winter you can typically peer into the residential and commercial areas that hide behind them. Similarly, it is just as easy to see the service road and the Long Island Expressway while standing inside of the wooded areas.

It's late January, and you are in a section of the island only accessible by a car, and that is a one way road leading to the eastbound section of the LIE (if all the reports of where the body was found are correct) You had to leave your car parked on the shoulder of Expressway Drive S yourself to approach the body, and you know the killer would have most likely had to do the same.

As you are approaching the body you begin to spot one piece of clothing after another....until eventually coming upon the victim's naked body showing massive damage done to her face, as well as other signs of abuse like cigarette burns.

Now how do you imagine the events preceding McNamee's death to have actually occurred from the moment the killer parked his car on Expressway Drive South, to the moment he eventually returned and drove away?

Imagine the killer and McNamee having decided to stop right then and there on the service road for some unknown reason, after the sex had already occurred. It could have been related to an already ongoing argument in the vehicle that had escalated past a certain point. For example, McNamee refusing to go any further east and asking to be driven back to where she was picked up, not wanting to get stranded in Mannorville in the middle of the night, and then having to walk to God knows where to the nearest payphone. (If you believe the prosecution's case has merit, then these two people would have been in their early 20s at the time). There is yelling, namecalling, etc. until she eventually gets out herself or gets pulled out of the car. The argument escalates further, something eventually triggers his rage and he snaps. He attacks her, she realizes the seriousness of the danger, starts running away and somehow, somewhere along the way he starts ripping off her clothing , then pulls her down to the ground, grabs a nearby rock and begins striking her in the head with it until her skull is so fractured that it resembles a cracked egg, and there are fragments of it embedded in her brain.

Even though it is the middle of the night, when he stands up he realizes he is covered in McNamee's blood. He runs back to his car and speeds away, leaving McNamee's body exposed along with her clothing at the scene of his crime. He doesn't kill again and he doesn't get discovered for almost 20 years.

It sounds almost plausible, doesn't it? After all how else could such a heinous crime result in the victim's body being discovered at this particular location that experiences both a high volume of traffic and offers little protection from being seen by numerous cars driving by, especially in the middle of winter, with snow on the ground and no leaves on the trees. .

However, regardless of how plausible my hypothetical scenario may seem, not a shred of it could have actually occurred.....because at the moment the killer had actually parked his car on Expressway Drive South, east of William Floyd Parkway, McNamee was apparently already dead.

--------------------

"Tangredi’s body was covered with leaves and vegetation, while McNamee’s was not. The Tangredi crime scene was marked by blood on leaves and trees, but no blood stains were visible on the snow near and beneath McNameee’s body."

---------------------

Now, imagine another scenario, a killer driving with a body - either in his trunk, or the bed of his truck - naked, and after having experienced so much trauma to her head that her face is literally no longer there. This does not seem to bother you at all, neither does the fact that you are likely still covered in her blood. You may have been already driving east on the LIE, or may have entered the service road from the northbound lane of William Floyd, in any case it doesn't really matter once you get onto that section of the service. Once you get back onto the LIE, the chances of this body ever getting discovered drop with every extra mile you cover going east, as you approach the no man's land area of the pine barrens.

Instead, the killer decides to stop right then and there, on that little stretch of the service road. He meticulously removes McNamee's body, carries it to the spot where it is ultimately found, positions it in a certain way, and then calmly walks back to his parked vehicle, retrieves her clothing , which he proceeds to place around the area in a certain pattern. One of McNamee's shoes is not recovered at the scene. This killer also does not get discovered at the scene....
-----------------------

Here is an illustration of 3 possible directions from which one might enter the Expressway Drive South, in order to place McNamee's body on this particular service road at a spot east of William Floyd. The The Green line near the 7th precinct corresponds to an intersection that allows entering and exiting the police parking lot from both northbound and southbound directions.

map.png

Going back to the discussion of McNamee's body, here is a description of the scene (located at Expressway Drive South, east of William Floyd Parkway) as it was presented at trial by the forensic examiner who was called to the scene: [Forensic scientist recalls murder scene]

"The first thing a forensic scientist noticed 23 years ago in some brush just south of the Long Island Expressway in Shirley was a woman’s blue winter jacket.

Next, on the evening of Jan. 30, 1994, came a sock, Philip Antoci testified Tuesday in Riverhead at the trial of John Bittrolff, 50, a Manorville carpenter. Then another sock and a sneaker. Then one pair of blue pants hanging in a bush and another pair nearby. And then, finally, Antoci — formerly of the Suffolk County Crime Laboratory — saw the naked body of Colleen McNamee, 20, the Holbrook woman whose killing had brought him there.

Red marks covered one of her legs and extraordinary violence had been done to her head. Her body was posed, legs apart and her right arm above her head. Clutched in her left hand, near her face, was her sweatshirt. During questioning by Assistant District Attorney Jen Milito, Antoci said McNamee’s body went to the medical examiner’s office with the shirt still in her hand."

------------

Now, before you read any further try to imagine the scene: it's late January, its cold, there is snow on the ground, and no leaves on the trees. The thin row of trees around the service road offers little protection from view in the summer, and in the winter you can typically peer into the residential and commercial areas that hide behind them. Similarly, it is just as easy to see the service road and the Long Island Expressway while standing inside of the wooded areas.

It's late January, and you are in a section of the island only accessible by a car, and that is a one way road leading to the eastbound section of the LIE (if all the reports of where the body was found are correct) You had to leave your car parked on the shoulder of Expressway Drive S yourself to approach the body, and you know the killer would have most likely had to do the same.

As you are approaching the body you begin to spot one piece of clothing after another....until eventually coming upon the victim's naked body showing massive damage done to her face, as well as other signs of abuse like cigarette burns.

Now how do you imagine the events preceding McNamee's death to have actually occurred from the moment the killer parked his car on Expressway Drive South, to the moment he eventually returned and drove away?

Imagine the killer and McNamee having decided to stop right then and there on the service road for some unknown reason, after the sex had already occurred. It could have been related to an already ongoing argument in the vehicle that had escalated past a certain point. For example, McNamee refusing to go any further east and asking to be driven back to where she was picked up, not wanting to get stranded in Mannorville in the middle of the night, and then having to walk to God knows where to the nearest payphone. (If you believe the prosecution's case has merit, then these two people would have been in their early 20s at the time). There is yelling, namecalling, etc. until she eventually gets out herself or gets pulled out of the car. The argument escalates further, something eventually triggers his rage and he snaps. He attacks her, she realizes the seriousness of the danger, starts running away and somehow, somewhere along the way he starts ripping off her clothing , then pulls her down to the ground, grabs a nearby rock and begins striking her in the head with it until her skull is so fractured that it resembles a cracked egg, and there are fragments of it embedded in her brain.

Even though it is the middle of the night, when he stands up he realizes he is covered in McNamee's blood. He runs back to his car and speeds away, leaving McNamee's body exposed along with her clothing at the scene of his crime. He doesn't kill again and he doesn't get discovered for almost 20 years.

It sounds almost plausible, doesn't it? After all how else could such a heinous crime result in the victim's body being discovered at this particular location that experiences both a high volume of traffic and offers little protection from being seen by numerous cars driving by, especially in the middle of winter, with snow on the ground and no leaves on the trees. .

However, regardless of how plausible my hypothetical scenario may seem, not a shred of it could have actually occurred.....because at the moment the killer had actually parked his car on Expressway Drive South, east of William Floyd Parkway, McNamee was apparently already dead.

--------------------

"Tangredi’s body was covered with leaves and vegetation, while McNamee’s was not. The Tangredi crime scene was marked by blood on leaves and trees, but no blood stains were visible on the snow near and beneath McNameee’s body."

---------------------

Now, imagine another scenario, a killer driving with a body - either in his trunk, or the bed of his truck - naked, and after having experienced so much trauma to her head that her face is literally no longer there. This does not seem to bother you at all, neither does the fact that you are likely still covered in her blood. You may have been already driving east on the LIE, or may have entered the service road from the northbound lane of William Floyd, in any case it doesn't really matter once you get onto that section of the service. Once you get back onto the LIE, the chances of this body ever getting discovered drop with every extra mile you cover going east, as you approach the no man's land area of the pine barrens.

Instead, the killer decides to stop right then and there, on that little stretch of the service road. He meticulously removes McNamee's body, carries it to the spot where it is ultimately found, positions it in a certain way, and then calmly walks back to his parked vehicle, retrieves her clothing , which he proceeds to place around the area in a certain pattern. One of McNamee's shoes is not recovered at the scene. This killer also does not get discovered at the scene....
-----------------------

Here is an illustration of 3 possible directions from which one might enter the Expressway Drive South, in order to place McNamee's body on this particular service road at a spot east of William Floyd. The The Green line near the 7th precinct corresponds to an intersection that allows entering and exiting the police parking lot from both northbound and southbound directions.

View attachment 282286

you need to stop posting about Bitrolff on Shannan's connection to Bissett.this is not the thread to discuss Bitrolff.
If u want to know how Shannan was connected to Bissett, ask Bisett's wife Carline Bissett.

u hold your horses kee-mah-sah-bee
post on Bitrolff's page
u are right - he is completely innocent he was framed by spota who is going to prison in 2 months where he really belongs

(Damn, I hit back while editing my reply and erased what I added by accident). Bittrolff's case, and especially the timing of it, plays a very important part here, which I will get to shortly.

Also, have you read some of the replies in Bittrolff's thread. There, he is not only guilty in the eyes of some people, or even LISK himself, but also that he is the anti-christ and has multiple bodies buried near his upstate cabin.

(Damn, I hit back while editing my reply and erased what I added by accident). Bittrolff's case, and especially the timing of it, plays a very important part here, which I will get to shortly.

Also, have you read some of the replies in Bittrolff's thread. There, he is not only guilty in the eyes of some people, or even LISK himself, but also that he is the anti-christ and has multiple bodies buried near his upstate cabin.

kee-mah-sah-bee
u dont know how to follow rules, do u?

to summarize

quarterro brothers framed and put in prison for
murder they did not commit.

tankleff framed and put in prison for
murder he did not commit.

killers of Michael divers - murder in broad daylight in open county club filmed by club cameras
spota blocks film footage fro grand jury
criMinal;s Roam free for rest of life

bittrolff framed and put in prison for
murder he did not commit

Sara Gilbert
framed and put in prison for
murder she did not commit - her mother

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online