TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out here also as lately, it seems most drugs are laced with this Fentanyl -- I mean, it is being found in every type of drug sold and it is killing most people taking it as most do not know it has been put in their drug of choice.
It is very scary stuff.
Fentanyl
Common brand names: Duragesic
  • SIDE EFFECTS
  • Common side effects

• Acute confusion
  • Symptoms of anxiety
  • False sense of well-being
  • Xerostomia
  • Gastric acid hypersecretory conditions
  • Constipation
  • Pruritus of skin
  • Drowsy
  • Hallucinations
  • Dizziness
  • Fever
  • General weakness
  • Hyperhidrosis
  • Anorexia
  • Headache disorder
  • Apnea
  • Dyspnea
fentanyl effects - Bing

This isn't completely related, but could be - I was listening to the radio and they were discussing Dr. Berman's son getting pills from someone on SnapChat that were laced. The teen died when he took pills (fentanyl) laced Xanax or Percocet.

Dr. Laura Berman speaks out after 16-year-old son dies of apparent drug overdose at Santa Monica home
YES!!! I actually shared Dr. Berman's post
on my personal FB page because we have had quite a few ODs around here due to this.
I also just posted here about the effects of this drug.

YES!!! I actually shared Dr. Berman's post
on my personal FB page because we have had quite a few ODs around here due to this.
I also just posted here about the effects of this drug.

Even a strain of cannabis - with a much higher concentration of THC than he was used to - could have had devastating effects. Anxiety, confusion, paranoia. The kind of paranoia that might have you take off your clothes and run for the hills after an accident.

What was the temperature that night? Hypothermia takes about thirty minutes, more or less, in very frigid temps...but not sure if those kinds of temperatures apply here? Unless he was in water, which could bring it on sooner. I would make a guess that he passed out before this happened, for other reasons, i.e either head bump or side effect of a drug or even shock. And then maybe succumbed to the weather...jmo

I don’t think his dad would need Jason’s charger to do that. But I don’t see a charger in the car here. Photo from the auction link shared up thread.

View attachment 283685

I think that’s the old style charger port on the right under the flasher button. Like my car, it used to have a cigarette lighter plugged into that port as standard. Remove it, and use an old style charger.

What’s that black thing on the floor? Looks like a cartridge from a vape maybe?

What if, during that 67 minutes, he managed to find an inhabited home? What might happen next if a homeowner was awakened at midnight, in a very isolated setting, by a distressed and naked man? A homeowner might feel very threatened, no? This quiet student, who carefully packed up his beta, son of a preacher, completely harmless could well have looked like a crazy man, hopped up on something.

Could Jason have met with deadly foul play after the crash? An attempt to get help misinterpreted as an immediate threat?

Just trying to conjure ways to account for the fact he's still missing....

JMO

What if, during that 67 minutes, he managed to find an inhabited home? What might happen next if a homeowner was awakened at midnight, in a very isolated setting, by a distressed and naked man? A homeowner might feel very threatened, no? This quiet student, who carefully packed up his beta, son of a preacher, completely harmless could well have looked like a crazy man, hopped up on something.

Could Jason have met with deadly foul play after the crash? An attempt to get help misinterpreted as an immediate threat?

JMO

I mean, he could. Yeah, but this is Texas and if a homeowner shot him they would have called LE most likely. In Texas you can shoot an intruder to protect your home. And most Texans I know would have zero issues admitting they shot someone trying to break in or they felt threatened by.

JMO
I think he probably met with foul play but more likely from someone driving by when he was walking.

JMO
I’ve thought of this also.

Just throwing this out here also as lately, it seems most drugs are laced with this Fentanyl -- I mean, it is being found in every type of drug sold and it is killing most people taking it as most do not know it has been put in their drug of choice.
It is very scary stuff.
Fentanyl
Common brand names: Duragesic
  • SIDE EFFECTS
  • Common side effects

• Acute confusion
  • Symptoms of anxiety
  • False sense of well-being
  • Xerostomia
  • Gastric acid hypersecretory conditions
  • Constipation
  • Pruritus of skin
  • Drowsy
  • Hallucinations
  • Dizziness
  • Fever
  • General weakness
  • Hyperhidrosis
  • Anorexia
  • Headache disorder
  • Apnea
  • Dyspnea
fentanyl effects - Bing

Seems the side effects of Fentanyl receive little attention because this stuff actually kills you, and fast. Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin, and potentially lethal in doses of 2.5 milligrams.

TV Dr. Laura Bernman's 16-year-old son was found last Sunday on his bedroom floor where his death was attributed to a fentanyl overdose. It's believed he bought drugs laced with fentanyl using an app on his phone.

He most likely ingested what he thought were legitimate opioid tablets when, in fact, they were counterfeit drugs — laced with other toxic drugs, like fentanyl, which is 50-100 times more potent than morphine.

Dr. Laura Berman says son died of overdose on drugs bought on social media

Sorry to go back to the towing topic. I just came across the City of Luling’s ordinances doc on hired vehicles including wreckers. I’ll link. Copying bits I find interesting. BBM

Municode Library

Sec. 114-116. - Towing of vehicles at police scene.

(a)

It is unlawful for a wrecker driver to attach to or tow any vehicle from a police scene unless a police officer at the scene authorizes the driver to attach to or tow the vehicle. .......

c)

A wrecker driver who tows a vehicle from a police scene must remove and properly dispose of any debris, parts, fluids and glass from the scene......

Sec. 114-117. - Wrecker inventory sheet for police-authorized tow; destination for tows.

(a)

It is unlawful for a driver to perform a police-authorized tow without obtaining a completed wrecker inventory sheet issued by the police officer who authorizes the tow.

I found this interesting as well:

Why Do People Mix Meth and Weed?
People mix meth and weed for a variety of reasons.

Crystal meth is a potent stimulant that causes an intense rush of energy and long-lasting euphoria. But a meth high can also be an uncomfortable experience, provoking feelings of anxiety, paranoia and even psychosis.

Some people smoke pot while using crystal meth to try to take the edge off the high or ease the effects of a meth comedown. Others say it intensifies the high. Sometimes people use the two drugs together simply because they’re available.

Mixing the two drugs may provoke extremely different effects depending on the individual. While smoking weed dulls the meth high for some people, mixing the drugs increases anxiety and paranoia in others. Some people who’ve combined meth with pot have described experiencing a sudden increase in heart rate.

Others report that marijuana has no noticeable effects on their meth high.

Meth and Weed

Even a strain of cannabis - with a much higher concentration of THC than he was used to - could have had devastating effects. Anxiety, confusion, paranoia. The kind of paranoia that might have you take off your clothes and run for the hills after an accident.
Exactly... and my thought has been he was offered a bong hit of wax with a buy which he may not have been used to either. Wax can be “home cooked” and is much more potent than a regular joint.
The Potential Dangers of Highly-Concentrated Marijuana Wax

Side effects often associated with smoking wax include:

• Increased anxiety
  • Changes in sensory perception
  • Poor memory
  • Paranoia or panic attacks
  • Hallucinations, both auditory and visual
  • Temporary psychotic breaks (may require hospitalization)
  • Increased heart rate
  • Increased blood pressure
  • Formication, or feeling like there are bugs on or under the skin

I think he probably met with foul play but more likely from someone driving by when he was walking.
But if it was a hit and run, his body would have been found, IMO
IF someone hit him and then put him in their car, well, we may never know about it. Unless there were traces of another vehicle or parts of the car from the hit and blood on the road, I would imagine.
UGH
Where are you Jason ????

I think that’s the old style charger port on the right under the flasher button. Like my car, it used to have a cigarette lighter plugged into that port as standard. Remove it, and use an old style charger.

What’s that black thing on the floor? Looks like a cartridge from a vape maybe?
I thought it looked round like a battery? Anyone with photo editing abilities?

But if it was a hit and run, his body would have been found, IMO
IF someone hit him and then put him in their car, well, we may never know about it. Unless there were traces of another vehicle or parts of the car from the hit and blood on the road, I would imagine.
UGH
Where are you Jason ????

This sounds crazy but maybe someone was driving by saw him walking near the crash or even caused the crash and told him to get in the vehicle at gun point or even to take his clothes off. Just thinking of possible scenarios. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici