Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rent a storage unit. In hindsight I have to wonder why? Was she saving "sentimental" items? I'm just floored by all this. JMO
Yes, the storage unit never made sense to me either, especially given what we know about them, horrible humans with no souls who only care about themselves. But seriously, what can you expect from someone who is smart enough to use burner phones but not smart enough to get rid off them. JMO

And rent a storage unit. In hindsight I have to wonder why? Was she saving "sentimental" items? I'm just floored by all this. JMO
Yes, the storage unit never made sense to me either, especially given what we know about them, horrible humans with no souls who only care about themselves. But seriously, what can you expect from someone who is smart enough to use burner phones but not smart enough to get rid off them. JMO
I totally agree with you that most crimes are solved by layers of evidence and police work. But I find it puzzling that there are recent murderers running to Home Depot late at night to get bleach, tarps, shovels, gloves and sometimes even muriatic acid. Don't they watch Discovery ID or the other shows? Geez.
I watched one ID show where the killer was caught because although he was smart enough to use cash, he also apparently liked saving money because he swiped a reward card that was registered in his name.

They also used the storage unit to store guns and Jeep parts during the time Alex drove to Arizona to kill BB. Leaving the children's items behind IMO indicates that they either didn't think the items would be discovered, weren't proof of anything nefarious or they were in a hurry.

Most apparently don't, but I did watch one recently that almost got away with the murder because they didn't leave much circumstantial evidence behind. The perp claimed that he had a degree in Forensic Science because he watched alot of Forensic Files...

Oh, is that a thing? Then i guess I have a degree in Malcolm in the Middle.

Wonder what 'the chosen one' Lori is thinking about/reasoning since the second coming NEVER happened in July 2020, as they diligently prophesied??

I mean she had direct access to the information pipeline being one of the chosen 144k right? Not trying to be crass, but I truly wonder what she would say to that question now?

If i met a lady and she told me that her children were zombies, her husband was possessed by nick schinder and that she was a god etc, my first thought would be this woman is insane, even Charles said during a 911 call that she had lost her marbles and petitioned for her to be evaluated at a mental health clinic. I'm not sure how people can think this was all "sane" behavior just how many warning signs do you need to see before somebody is classed as insane? if Charles had been taken seriously back then literally all of this may have been avoided.

I'm pretty sure the problem is that this is all "he said, she said" conversations; and that as a general rule the police can't and don't take sides. They don't know who is telling the truth.

Then they show up to interview Lori, and Lori seems completely sane and speaks completely normally.

To clarify - he's announcing his representation and naming clients.

Wow, I guess someone has suddenly found himself with a whole lot more time on his hands...! Interesting.

They also used the storage unit to store guns and Jeep parts during the time Alex drove to Arizona to kill BB. Leaving the children's items behind IMO indicates that they either didn't think the items would be discovered, weren't proof of anything nefarious or they were in a hurry.
I just didn’t understand why they didn’t use one of their garages to store the guns & jeep seat, especially since storage facilities always have inside & outside surveillance. As for the children’s belongings, it’s probably all 3 you listed & since ZP was busy conjuring up earthquakes that would distract everyone anyway, they weren’t worried about it.

I would guess they were in a hurry and didn’t want to get caught throwing them out.

IIRC the storage unit was in default of payment and that’s how it’s contents were discovered when the manager of the storage unit went in there, then Nate Eaton found out....then we saw the cctv footage of them coming and going.

Mark Means shared this on his Twitter this morning that he’s been informed the prosecution has been seeking out ‘off the record’ interviews. His source said that “refusal to release autopsy results for T. Daybell to her children was an attempt to coerces children to give incriminating statements”.
You can see that tweet and his following tweets about the same thing here https://twitter.com/meanslaw/status/1403301836799369219?s=21

He also links to Emma’s interview with CourtTV

in my opinion, I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if this was true. We already know the Prosecution was willing (and did) to meet with witnesses (Zulema and Sunmer) before they ever talked to police first. We know of the gray area that was in and the arguments surrounding if a prosecutor committed misconduct by doing that; many, like those on CourtTV, said they teach their first year law students to have such situations just to avoid the APPEARANCE of impropriety. Given the limited experience of the prosecution for larger complex cases like these, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did try and leverage the information from the autopsy report against some of the children. We already know Emma has said something just like this before, that the Sheriff told them they could see the report after if and when all of her and her siblings came to meet with a detective. And that she was unsure why they’d have to meet with a detective just to get this report on how her mother died. In the video, I was reminded that Emma said they were never even told of her mother’s exhumation and they found out in the media two weeks after the fact.

Attachments

• 4754A475-7865-40CC-97AC-FF66A741296B.jpeg
    4754A475-7865-40CC-97AC-FF66A741296B.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Mark Means shared this on his Twitter this morning that he’s been informed the prosecution has been seeking out ‘off the record’ interviews. His source said that “refusal to release autopsy results for T. Daybell to her children was an attempt to coerces children to give incriminating statements”.
You can see that tweet and his following tweets about the same thing here https://twitter.com/meanslaw/status/1403301836799369219?s=21

He also links to Emma’s interview with CourtTV

in my opinion, I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if this was true. We already know the Prosecution was willing (and did) to meet with witnesses (Zulema and Sunmer) before they ever talked to police first. We know of the gray area that was in and the arguments surrounding if a prosecutor committed misconduct by doing that; many, like those on CourtTV, said they teach their first year law students to have such situations just to avoid the APPEARANCE of impropriety. Given the limited experience of the prosecution for larger complex cases like these, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did try and leverage the information from the autopsy report against some of the children. We already know Emma has said something just like this before, that the Sheriff told them they could see the report after if and when all of her and her siblings came to meet with a detective. And that she was unsure why they’d have to meet with a detective just to get this report on how her mother died. In the video, I was reminded that Emma said they were never even told of her mother’s exhumation and they found out in the media two weeks after the fact.
He's so unprofessional and hypocritical putting out tweets like that when he apparently doesn't want a media circus, or to influence public opinion in the interests of a fair trial. It's trouble-making imo.

Why would he attach any credibility to an anonymous source? If the person didn't want to reveal their identity, why not?

I'm glad the prosecutor is not releasing the autopsy results to anyone, not even family, to protect the integrity of the forthcoming trials.

Re Lori and Chad dancing on a Hawaii beach without a care in the world, even though knowing the children were dead - it was much worse than that, wasn't it? Even knowing how the children were murdered, and their bodies abused! And who by!

He's so unprofessional and hypocritical putting out tweets like that when he apparently doesn't want a media circus, or to influence public opinion in the interests of a fair trial. It's trouble-making imo.

Why would he attach any credibility to an anonymous source? If the person didn't want to reveal their identity, why not?

I'm glad the prosecutor is not releasing the autopsy results to anyone, not even family, to protect the integrity of the forthcoming trials.
I’m very curious what many will think/say if and when it comes out that the prosecution themselves have posted about this case in their personal social media, that some detectives on the case have posted mugshots of these two inside Facebook police groups discussing these ‘child killers’ , and if some of the same feelings towards Means and what he’s shared online will be attached to things they’ve posted, too. (Clearly not able to be shared here but the stuff is/was accessible to anyone, if Means was sloppy in sharing things I’d say some of they were too JMOO. Frankly, I wouldn’t have believed hearing some of that stuff (like detectives talking openly about them online) if I hadn’t seen it myself; seems very irresponsible and not a way you’d want to handle parts of an investigation.
And there are numerous possible reasons why someone would want to remain anonymous and how a tip from an anonymous source can be looked into and attempt to be verified. Do we usually just immediately dismiss information solely because it comes from an anonymous source? I think CrimeStoppers and other tip lines would say no…..

Maybe the storage unit was for the stockpile of food she had.

jmo

And there are numerous possible reasons why someone would want to remain anonymous and how a tip from an anonymous source can be looked into and attempt to be verified. Do we usually just immediately dismiss information solely because it comes from an anonymous source? I think CrimeStoppers and other tip lines would say no…..
Do CrimeStoppers publish tips and assign their credibility without verification?

I’m very curious what many will think/say if and when it comes out that the prosecution themselves have posted about this case in their personal social media, that some detectives on the case have posted mugshots of these two inside Facebook police groups discussing these ‘child killers’ , and if some of the same feelings towards Means and what he’s shared online will be attached to things they’ve posted, too. (Clearly not able to be shared here but the stuff is/was accessible to anyone, if Means was sloppy in sharing things I’d say some of they were too JMOO. Frankly, I wouldn’t have believed hearing some of that stuff (like detectives talking openly about them online) if I hadn’t seen it myself; seems very irresponsible and not a way you’d want to handle parts of an investigation.
So why tweet it? Why not make a discreet formal complaint about the prosecution following the right channels?

Is it a crime to offer off the record interviews in intelligence gathering?

I think the prosecution is doing a grand job in an environment which the defense attorney is trying very hard to poison with gossip and rumor.

So why tweet it? Why not make a discreet formal complaint about the prosecution following the right channels?

Is it a crime to offer off the record interviews in intelligence gathering?

I think the prosecution is doing a grand job in an environment which the defense attorney is trying very hard to poison with gossip and rumor.
Is it a crime? No.
Is it possibly bad even for their own case if they’re not documenting all interviews? I’d say yes.
Numerous courts - of all levels - have mentioned that recording pretrial interviews is the best course of action. Not only can you then compare statements over time but then you don’t have just a he said she said argument, you have documentation, be it a transcript or audio/video recording, to reference. To me it seems bad, if this is to be believed, that they’d be willing to do anything off the record like this.

Is it a crime? No.
Is it possibly bad even for their own case if they’re not documenting all interviews? I’d say yes.
Numerous courts - of all levels - have mentioned that recording pretrial interviews is the best course of action. Not only can you then compare statements over time but then you don’t have just a he said she said argument, you have documentation, be it a transcript or audio/video recording, to reference. To me it seems bad, if this is to be believed, that they’d be willing to do anything off the record like this.
I trust them to know, with the calibre of law enforcement involved in these very high profile prosecutions, with so much at stake, which people they need to record, for trial, and which ones they need to approach with different tactics to lead them to the people they need to record, for trial. I doubt very much that they will generate evidence that they either can't use at trial or which will leave them open to reprimand or sanctions, or jeopardise the case. JMO

I wonder where all the secondary players are sitting right now with their own anxiety of being called to testify. We know about MG not complying with the subpoena that MM issued. How about those other bit players like Jason Mow, Julie Row,e MG's boyfriend (David?), ZP, and others? I find it interesting that we have heard from LVD's former friends in Hawaii & AZ but did CD have friends other than the PAP folks that he was exploiting for money? Did he have close friends that he hung out with frequently who were just as floored about this case as some of LVD's friends have reacted? I guess my question is did Chad ever develop lasting relationships that did not rely upon people worshipping/admiring him for his "special gifts"? (other than Tammy). Was he capable of just being "real" and forming normal relationships or were "friends" all fodder for his fantastical fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592