Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I wonder where all the secondary players are sitting right now with their own anxiety of being called to testify. We know about MG not complying with the subpoena that MM issued. How about those other bit players like Jason Mow, Julie Row,e MG's boyfriend (David?), ZP, and others? I find it interesting that we have heard from LVD's former friends in Hawaii & AZ but did CD have friends other than the PAP folks that he was exploiting for money? Did he have close friends that he hung out with frequently who were just as floored about this case as some of LVD's friends have reacted? I guess my question is did Chad ever develop lasting relationships that did not rely upon people worshipping/admiring him for his "special gifts"? (other than Tammy). Was he capable of just being "real" and forming normal relationships or were "friends" all fodder for his fantastical fiction?

I wonder where all the secondary players are sitting right now with their own anxiety of being called to testify. We know about MG not complying with the subpoena that MM issued.
BBM. I recommend the latest Lori Hellis' newsletter on this topic.
How about those other bit players like Jason Mow, Julie Row,e MG's boyfriend (David?), ZP, and others?
If they weren't involved in the murders, then they have nothing to worry about. I bet JR would love more publicity, but unless she has receipts, she won't be called as a witness. ZP has use immunity. I can see CP (from video above) testifying against Chad.

I wonder where all the secondary players are sitting right now with their own anxiety of being called to testify. We know about MG not complying with the subpoena that MM issued. How about those other bit players like Jason Mow, Julie Row,e MG's boyfriend (David?), ZP, and others? I find it interesting that we have heard from LVD's former friends in Hawaii & AZ but did CD have friends other than the PAP folks that he was exploiting for money? Did he have close friends that he hung out with frequently who were just as floored about this case as some of LVD's friends have reacted? I guess my question is did Chad ever develop lasting relationships that did not rely upon people worshipping/admiring him for his "special gifts"? (other than Tammy). Was he capable of just being "real" and forming normal relationships or were "friends" all fodder for his fantastical fiction?
Great questions, I believe CD was a loner, strange, ex grave digger who fell into some low level 'fame' by his dooms day jargon. I bet he didn't have any real friendship other than his immediate family. <well, until Miss Lori showed up hah>

MOO

Thanks for the comments about CD's friends. I think Chad didn't really have significant relationships with others unless he had a way to use them. Wasn't Mr. Parrott a significant player 0n the PAP circuit? I just see him moving from one relationship to another if it benefits him (financially/notoriety) and I think LVD fit right within that criteria - the "holy grail" as she was willing to bring him both. MOO

I’m very curious what many will think/say if and when it comes out that the prosecution themselves have posted about this case in their personal social media, that some detectives on the case have posted mugshots of these two inside Facebook police groups discussing these ‘child killers’ , and if some of the same feelings towards Means and what he’s shared online will be attached to things they’ve posted, too. (Clearly not able to be shared here but the stuff is/was accessible to anyone, if Means was sloppy in sharing things I’d say some of they were too JMOO. Frankly, I wouldn’t have believed hearing some of that stuff (like detectives talking openly about them online) if I hadn’t seen it myself; seems very irresponsible and not a way you’d want to handle parts of an investigation.
And there are numerous possible reasons why someone would want to remain anonymous and how a tip from an anonymous source can be looked into and attempt to be verified. Do we usually just immediately dismiss information solely because it comes from an anonymous source? I think CrimeStoppers and other tip lines would say no…..

BBM

Not at all. It's a tip. Not absolute fact. Someone could have told him ninjas stole the kids on the way home from Yellowstone. It’s up to him to determine the validity and proceed from there. Not hop on Twitter and tell the world he's hearing that it was actually ninjas. He’s made some pretty bold accusations in the past with what has seemed to have been, “I’ve heard”

Not that an anonymous tip makes it false but there is certainly a difference than from a credible source. Do you know the level some internet trolls will go to? (I can think of a few sickening sites which I won’t post) I’m not saying that’s the case here but I would use that tip to delve deeper and go from there. Not blast it on my social media platforms. I’d say the exact same thing if RW Twitter looked like MM.

And I don’t agree with the posting case related stuff from the PA, DA or anyone involved in the case and I’m familiar you some of what you’re speaking of

Last edited:
Mark Means gives me second hand professional embarassment, as @pizzaman12 said above, I would go to whoever the right channel is so they are aware of the accusation, provided he can tell how he got the information, you know, giving them a proper tip.
At this time, I could accuse him of making this up... and it would be on him to prove it's real :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mark Means shared this on his Twitter this morning that he’s been informed the prosecution has been seeking out ‘off the record’ interviews. His source said that “refusal to release autopsy results for T. Daybell to her children was an attempt to coerces children to give incriminating statements”.
You can see that tweet and his following tweets about the same thing here https://twitter.com/meanslaw/status/1403301836799369219?s=21

He also links to Emma’s interview with CourtTV

in my opinion, I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if this was true. We already know the Prosecution was willing (and did) to meet with witnesses (Zulema and Sunmer) before they ever talked to police first. We know of the gray area that was in and the arguments surrounding if a prosecutor committed misconduct by doing that; many, like those on CourtTV, said they teach their first year law students to have such situations just to avoid the APPEARANCE of impropriety. Given the limited experience of the prosecution for larger complex cases like these, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did try and leverage the information from the autopsy report against some of the children. We already know Emma has said something just like this before, that the Sheriff told them they could see the report after if and when all of her and her siblings came to meet with a detective. And that she was unsure why they’d have to meet with a detective just to get this report on how her mother died. In the video, I was reminded that Emma said they were never even told of her mother’s exhumation and they found out in the media two weeks after the fact.

I would think after the hearing to have RW dismissed (still don’t know why they would have wanted that), that the prosecution would be 1000% above board to avoid any grey areas. Whether that has actually happened, who knows.

On a side note- have we been able to pin down who by law has the right to see TD autopsy?

Yes, the storage unit never made sense to me either, especially given what we know about them, horrible humans with no souls who only care about themselves. But seriously, what can you expect from someone who is smart enough to use burner phones but not smart enough to get rid off them. JMO
She didn't want her children's objects cluttering up her (and soon Chad's) new apartment. She'd moved on and would soon be a newly married, empty nester who did not want reminders of her old life.

Putting all the Tylee and JJ's things out by the curb for pick-up did not go along with the stories she'd told neighbors that Tylee was at BYU and that JJ was visiting grandma for a few weeks.

Putting all the Tylee and JJ's things out by the curb for pick-up did not go along with the stories she'd told neighbors that Tylee was at BYU and that JJ was visiting grandma for a few weeks.
That wasn't Lori but her niece MBP when she moved from Arizona to Idaho. She claimed that she only left behind old and broken stuff.

Mark Means gives me second hand professional embarassment, as @pizzaman12 said above, I would go to whoever the right channel is so they are aware of the accusation, provided he can tell how he got the information, you know, giving them a proper tip.
At this time, I could accuse him of making this up... and it would be on him to prove it's real :rolleyes:
Means is so unprofessional, shouldn't someone report him to the Board of attorneys in Idaho. And why splash a victim of sexual abuse on his Twitter account..?

On a side note- have we been able to pin down who by law has the right to see TD autopsy?
I would think, but I am not a lawyer, that since it is evidence in the case, no one but the attorneys from both sides have a right to see TD's autopsy. The grand jurors have probably seen it. It will probably have been filed under seal, but I don't know if it needs to be filed with the court as part of disclosure to the defense A tight group of people, which would make it fairly easy to detect who if anyone leaks it.

MOO maybe the competency issue arose as LVD ran out of money for MM to stay with her so many hours of a day.
The reality of the four walls might have started to close in.
MOO she still clings to CDs D/L rating game as it is the only thing that excuses her actions regarding her children. MOO that would mean fervent prayer and constantly trying to find what had been done to offend.
I think the adults harmed she is fine with as they "came at her three times"
And TD was CDs business.

Last edited:
With Chad's amazing abili
Great questions, I believe CD was a loner, strange, ex grave digger who fell into some low level 'fame' by his dooms day jargon. I bet he didn't have any real friendship other than his immediate family. <well, until Miss Lori showed up hah>

MOO
With Chad's amazing ability to predict things and see the future, he really must know how his trial will play out. The way Prior questioned Melanie Gibb on the stand shows that Chad is going to turn on Lori and blame her and her "unusually close" relationship with her brother for all of these charges. Lori can probably see her future too....no wonder she is going bonkers.

Re Lori and Chad dancing on a Hawaii beach without a care in the world, even though knowing the children were dead - it was much worse than that, wasn't it? Even knowing how the children were murdered, and their bodies abused! And who by!

JMO and a horrible thought.....but perhaps JJ was next to be dismembered, burned. The neighbor said CD did several huge bonfires(Tylee). I think CD was pacing himself.
Thought he had more -alone time- in his yard.
It takes a long time to completely erase a human via burning.
I think Lori’s Hawaii arrest interfered with CD’s method of operation.
Neighbor tipped off cops about 'large bonfires' on Chad Daybell's property where kids where buried | Daily Mail Online

MOO

JMO and a horrible thought.....but perhaps JJ was next to be dismembered, burned. The neighbor said CD did several huge bonfires(Tylee). I think CD was pacing himself.
Thought he had more -alone time- in his yard.
It takes a long time to completely erase a human via burning.
I think Lori’s Hawaii arrest interfered with CD’s method of operation.
Neighbor tipped off cops about 'large bonfires' on Chad Daybell's property where kids where buried | Daily Mail Online

MOO
I thought the neighbor remembered just one bonfire in the fall and others in the spring (at least that was reported in the media). Tylee's grave was visible on a satellite photo taken about two hours after Alex left Chad's property on Sept 9. I highly doubt that any more burning of remains took place after that. Uncharred tissue was also found in the grave, meaning that they likely gave up at some point.

Questions

Why has CD not divorced LV? I don’t think she will divorce him…yet, but if appears he ,any flip on her, so why not start with divorce proceedings?

Other then being married they cannot be forced to testify against each, but they can, why stay married? CD has no more money to give her…unless she thinks he is going to foot any bills,not paid for by the state

If I was in that position, I would file for divorce to start distancing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal