Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So C's diary was handwritten in pen, with different colors, partly in code... Sounds like a teenager to me. Good to see that the DM is finally reporting that she was 19, not 20. It's a start. Now, if the rest of the press could follow suit, and also, he's 33, not 32.

eta: I'm confused (again? you don't say!) about the diary thing. Did she have both a hand written one and an electronic one on her cell?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Freshwater crime: The connection between the two tragic events cannot be said with certainty. But there is something in common.

Glyka Nera Crime: Babis Anagnostopoulos is currently the face of the day, the discussion that takes place in every Greek home. The reason is certainly none other than Caroline's homicide and the "theater" she has been playing all this time. What is required is the tail of the murderer. If there is one.
Sportime brought to light something creepy in what has to do with what Babis Anagnostopoulos was looking for shortly before the murder. It had to do with his searches on the internet and social media.

Stavros Dogiakis is said to have done something similar. He had saved in the "restaurant" folder some photos for his new store that he wanted to open. Tragic coincidence and irony that neither of them managed to implement his plans. And all this four days before what Babis Anagnostopoulos was looking for on pinterest.

See the photo he had saved in the restaurant folder.

The 32-year-old pilot allegedly had an extramarital affair, although this has not been confirmed so far. Nor the connection between the two incidents, for the time being. However, in this particular account on Pinterest, only one more person was following.

The unanswered questions about the murder of the businessman. The video with the relevant report in detail

https://www.sportime.gr/extratime/koinonia/egklima-sta-glika-nera-apokalipsi-ti-epsachne-o-dogiakis-i-tragiki-simptosi-me-ton-piloto/amp/

BBM But I will repeat it here:
"See the photo he had saved in the restaurant folder. The 32-year-old pilot allegedly had an extramarital affair, although this has not been confirmed so far. Nor the connection between the two incidents, for the time being. However, in this particular account on Pinterest, only one more person was following."

The photo which was saved in the Stavros restaurant folder was of furniture for the restaurant.

Guess who was following on Pinterest? BA

Extra-marital affair? Most Greek media articles (I use Google translate) subtly refer to B and Savros having an "off and on" relationship which included helicopter flights. IMO that could infer to a covert casual homosexual relationship which could have been going on for years. There is also reference in the media to helicopters being used to carry drugs. I also read that B used Stavros restaurant for social events for the helicopter company and took CC there to dine. Celebrities and MPs used to dine there.

The above states that no connection has been confirmed yet but it appears that this is the connection that police are looking into - their relationship and their activities while on these helicopter flights and why BA was following the restaurant file on Pinterest as if B was going to have a financial interest in Stavros new restaurant.

Why was B only able to find 5,000 euros to pay for the land? Greek media says that B lived an extravagant lifestyle buying expensive cigars, staying at expensive hotels, etc. But if B is bisexual, he might have also had a "shapely" mistress especially when CC became housebound with their baby. They don't seem to have used a babysitter and it appears that AG was not often home. He could always have said that he had to stay overnight because of his job.

What secrets did CC find out? Perhaps that B was a closet gay and/or had a mistress and/or B was involved with Stavros in drug dealing. B probably had secret bank accounts and could have been going to be a secret partner in Stavros new restaurant. CC could have shared her suspicions with the Priest and that is why B is very angry with the Priest now as maybe CC told B she did so. CC could have also told Stavros what she found out.

Stavros death is now being treated as a crime - not suicide. A criminologist is doubtful that Stavros committed suicide as you would put the gun in your mouth to do so. Stavros left two suicide notes which made his death look like suicide but the perpetrator may have forced him to write them.

It is possible that the Priest has told police what CC told him, that Stavros had been interviewed by police and B had found out that Stavors was going to be called as a Crown witness against B at the trial and that he was being investigated himself for the drug dealing - hence friends of Stavros noticed he was melancholic five days before he died. So possibly B then realised that Stavros had to go and set up Stavros death as a suicide as B's real motives for murdering CC were going to be revealed. Police then took action to arrest B days later as they suspected AG could have murdered Stavros.

I have been unable to add all the links here as I find it too difficult to find the Greek media articles as I do not read Greek but I have posted the links on my previous posts. This is simply my attempt to put my thoughts on these articles together to try to make sense out of them as we are being drip fed.

Last edited:
"See the photo he had saved in the restaurant folder. The 32-year-old pilot allegedly had an extramarital affair, although this has not been confirmed so far. Nor the connection between the two incidents, for the time being. However, in this particular account on Pinterest, only one more person was following."

The photo which was saved in the Stavros restaurant folder was of furniture for the restaurant.

Extra-marital affair? Most Greek media articles (I use Google translate) subtly refer to BA and Savros having an "off and on" relationship which included helicopter flights. IMO that could infer to a covert casual homosexual relationship which could have been going on for years. There is also reference in the media to helicopters being used to carry drugs. I also read that BA used Stavros restaurant for social events for the helicopter company and took CC there to dine. Celebrities and MPs used to dine there.

The above states that no connection has been confirmed yet but it appears that this is the connection that police are looking into - their relationship and their activities while on these helicopter flights and why BA was following the restaurant file on Pinterest as if BA was going to have a financial interest in Stavros new restaurant.

Why was AG only able to find 5,000 euros to pay for the land? Greek media says that AG lived an extravagant lifestyle buying expensive cigars, staying at expensive hotels, etc. But if AG is bisexual, he might have also had a "shapely" mistress especially when CC became housebound with their baby. They don't seem to have used a babysitter and it appears that AG was not often home. He could always have said that he had to stay overnight because of his job.

What secrets did CC find out? Perhaps that AG was a closet gay and/or had a mistress and/or AG was involved with Stavros in drug dealing. AG probably had secret bank accounts and could have been going to be a secret partner in Stavros new restaurant. CC could have shared her suspicions with the Priest and that is why AG is very angry with the Priest now as maybe CC told AG she did so. CC could have also told Stavros what she found out.

Stavros death is now being treated as a crime - not suicide. A criminologist is doubtful that Stavros committed suicide as you would put the gun in your mouth to do so. Stavros left two suicide notes which made his death look like suicide but the perpetrator may have forced him to write them.

It is possible that the Priest has told police what CC told him, that Stavros had been interviewed by police and AG had found out that Stavors was going to be called as a Crown witness against AG at the trial and that he was being investigated himself for the drug dealing - hence friends of Stavros noticed he was melancholic five days before he died. So possibly AG then realised that Stavros had to go and set up Stavros death as a suicide as AG's real motives for murdering CC were going to be revealed. Police then took action to arrest AG days later as they suspected AG could have murdered Stavros.

I have been unable to add all the links here as I find it too difficult to find the Greek media articles as I do not read Greek but I have posted the links on my previous posts. This is simply my attempt to put my thoughts on these articles together to try to make sense out of them as we are being drip fed.
AG?????

I honestly dont think that B and this guy SD were romantically involved :) The thought made me laugh :) They were friends and possibly partners in some business (dodgy or not). The Greek men take their male friendships very seriously, they talk about all important big boys matters and dont include women into their issues. They are a bit like Turkish men in this respect. As for C and Souda house. I read A/T K said C was treated as a tool in obtaining it because of her British passport. As a British citizen it might be rented to her more easily than a Greek one.

I don't think B and SD were romantically involved either. But Stavros was in his 50s and they could have had a casual covert homosexual relationship for years - "on and off" as the media says.

I agree as I have been to both countries many times and you see men sitting around with wives at home doing their domestic duties.

Why would they rent to a British citizen more than a Greek? Only because Greeks think that the British would pay a higher rent?

Last edited:
I don't think B and SD were romantically involved either. But Savros was in his 50s and they could have had a casual covert homosexual relationship for years - "on and off" as the media says.

I agree as I have been to both countries many times and you see men sitting around with wives at home doing their domestic duties.

Why would they rent to a British citizen more than a Greek? Only because Greeks think that the British would pay a higher rent?
IDK But it was alluded that her British citizenship was handy

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Yes, hopefully there will be some way, under the "ambiguities" of the law, to ensure he never has custody. There was an article posted in the last thread about the new Greek law pertaining to custody.

Apparently Babis will not have his parental rights taken away since he has not previously been accused of Domestic Violence.

According to the Polygraph, lawyer Fani Giotaki said, "the framework is not sufficient to deprive him of his parental care and he will be able to exercise his duties as a parent."

And yes, I've read that violence against women in Greece has increased in recent years, especially domestic violence. Apparently 1 out of 2 women who are murdered are killed by their partners. Intimate-partner homicide occurs all over the world, and too often.

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Extra-marital affair? Most Greek media articles (I use Google translate) subtly refer to B and Savros having an "off and on" relationship which included helicopter flights. IMO that could infer to a covert casual homosexual relationship which could have been going on for years. There is also reference in the media to helicopters being used to carry drugs. I also read that B used Stavros restaurant for social events for the helicopter company and took CC there to dine. Celebrities and MPs used to dine there.

The above states that no connection has been confirmed yet but it appears that this is the connection that police are looking into - their relationship and their activities while on these helicopter flights and why BA was following the restaurant file on Pinterest as if B was going to have a financial interest in Stavros new restaurant.

Why was B only able to find 5,000 euros to pay for the land? Greek media says that B lived an extravagant lifestyle buying expensive cigars, staying at expensive hotels, etc. But if B is bisexual, he might have also had a "shapely" mistress especially when CC became housebound with their baby. They don't seem to have used a babysitter and it appears that AG was not often home. He could always have said that he had to stay overnight because of his job.

What secrets did CC find out? Perhaps that B was a closet gay and/or had a mistress and/or B was involved with Stavros in drug dealing. B probably had secret bank accounts and could have been going to be a secret partner in Stavros new restaurant. CC could have shared her suspicions with the Priest and that is why B is very angry with the Priest now as maybe CC told B she did so. CC could have also told Stavros what she found out.

It is possible that the Priest has told police what CC told him, that Stavros had been interviewed by police and B had found out that Stavors was going to be called as a Crown witness against B at the trial and that he was being investigated himself for the drug dealing - hence friends of Stavros noticed he was melancholic five days before he died. So possibly B then realised that Stavros had to go and set up Stavros death as a suicide as B's real motives for murdering CC were going to be revealed. Police then took action to arrest B days later as they suspected AG could have murdered Stavros.

I’m thinking along similar lines too. SD does like to travel to Mykonos.., One clue there. I also noticed that SD’s brother lives in Crete. Possibly a new business venture there?
The Pinterest is coincidental with bar refurbishment pics too.

Yes, hopefully there will be some way, under the "ambiguities" of the law, to ensure he never has custody. There was an article posted in the last thread about the new Greek law pertaining to custody.

Apparently Babis will not have his parental rights taken away since he has not previously been accused of Domestic Violence.

According to the Polygraph, lawyer Fani Giotaki said, "the framework is not sufficient to deprive him of his parental care and he will be able to exercise his duties as a parent."

And yes, I've read that violence against women in Greece has increased in recent years, especially domestic violence. Apparently 1 out of 2 women who are murdered are killed by their partners. Intimate-partner homicide occurs all over the world, and too often.

IMO

In most countries, when a child reaches 16yo, they have the right to choose whom they wish to live with. So let's hope he gets more than a 15 year sentence.

I’m thinking along similar lines too. SD does like to travel to Mykonos.., One clue there. I also noticed that SD’s brother lives in Crete. Possibly a new business venture there?
The Pinterest is coincidental with bar refurbishment pics too.

I'm glad that someone else is thinking on similar lines to me! I am almost convinced of the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH