Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
The brain is not quite like a video camera where we can record and retrieve all memories at any time. It is mainly the hippocampus that allows us to recall episodic memories, which is constantly developing throughout childhood. There are also many things that can influence and affect memory, but that's another topic. Imo
Anyway, that's what I was referring to when I said Caroline's family can help keep her memory alive by telling her daughter stories, sharing pictures, etc. as she grows up.

Last edited by a moderator:
C's diaries

Apparently C had two diaries.

"At the moment, however, at least the British report is not confirmed, as what had become known so far from the case file does not include information about a second diary of 20-year-old Caroline."

Γλυκά Νερά: 'Βόμβα' Daily Mail με κρυφό ημερολόγιο της Καρολάιν - 'Είναι εξαιρετικά επικίνδυνος' έγραφε για τον δολοφόνο

I am suspicious that C had two diaries. Who ever writes two? Do you? Surely one is enough.

IMO C wrote one diary - the one in code with Greek and English abbreviations in coloured pencils stored in the lower section of a drawer.

The one which has been published in the media earlier which makes C out to be the abuser could have been written by B as premeditation for his court case.

The one in code is handwritten and the second is digital. So anyone could have written that one.

The brain is not quite like a video camera where we can record and retrieve all memories at any time. It is mainly the hippocampus that allows us to recall episodic memories, which is constantly developing throughout childhood. There are also many things that can influence and affect memory, but that's another topic. Imo
Anyway, that's what I was referring to when I said Caroline's family can help keep her memory alive by telling her daughter stories, sharing pictures, etc. as she grows up.

Love and hugs are the answer.

Yes they have a solicitor working on it already.
Ok, thanks. I missed a lot in the last few days. I thought they had only hired an attorney to represent them in the custody case. I had read that the two families respected each other and were in agreement, but this may change things. I also thought I read that B's parents are going to testify that Caroline was abusive in the marriage?

If you prove to be right I will buy you a virtual drink :) Cheers!!!

2 different unconnected cases that happened in Glyka Nera. But Im not going to argue. :)

Are you the person who suspects that B has been having an affair with the "shapely" woman in his professional circle and C found out?
In my theory B could also have been having an affair with her too. I don't suspect that much had been going on in the bedroom with C and B for a while.

Also the other loose end is the black BMW and who was driving it? Could it have been Stavros? Could it have been this other woman? Could it have been the organised crime boss?. Could it have been irrevelant?

What do you think?

Are you the person who suspects that B has been having an affair with the "shapely" woman in his professional circle and C found out?
In my theory B could also have been having an affair with her too. I don't suspect that much had been going on in the bedroom with C and B for a while.

Also the other loose end is the black BMW and who was driving it? Could it have been Stavros? Could it have been this other woman? Could it have been the organised crime boss?. Could it have been irrevelant?

What do you think?
Im sure my favourite cop Mr A/T K will tell us soon.

C's diaries

"At the moment, however, at least the British report is not confirmed, as what had become known so far from the case file does not include information about a second diary of 20-year-old Caroline."

Γλυκά Νερά: 'Βόμβα' Daily Mail με κρυφό ημερολόγιο της Καρολάιν - 'Είναι εξαιρετικά επικίνδυνος' έγραφε για τον δολοφόνο

I am suspicious that C had two diaries. Who ever writes two? Do you? Surely one is enough.

IMO C wrote one diary - the one in code with Greek and English abbreviations in coloured pencils stored in the lower section of a drawer.

The one which has been published in the media earlier which makes C out to be the abuser could have been written by B as premeditation for his court case.

The one in code is handwritten and the second is digital. So anyone could have written that one.
If he did create a "false" diary, he probably described real incidents of abuse and turned it around to make Caroline the abuser and himself the victim.

What do you think?

I’m puzzled with the BMW. Who was it that drew attention to it initially?

Ok, thanks. I missed a lot in the last few days. I thought they had only hired an attorney to represent them in the custody case. I had read that the two families respected each other and were in agreement, but this may change things. I also thought I read that B's parents are going to testify that Caroline was abusive in the marriage?

It was not referred to as a wrongful death case. They described it as a civil case. I assumed at least C's mother would try to get her 50,00 euros back from the plot of land. But I got the impression that it might take a year.

B's parents seemed to have done a turnaround from the media reporting that neither B's parents nor his brother wanted anything to do with him to reading that B's solicitor said that the parents were going to testify on B's behalf. How could they do that when they had not even met the baby in eleven months. That implies that they had not seen C in that time. It appears that the publication of C's supposed leaked digital diaries have had a big influence on public opinion of C now to the extent that many people seem to be open to believing B in that C was the abuser. Let's hope that they can prove that the digital diaries were written by B. The handwritten diary is still being interpreted.

C's diaries

Agreed, as I noted before, it's handwritten in different pen colors, as if by a teenager, which she was, right up until her last breath. The digital one, let's see, people are saying B had 27 days to write it, so maybe he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn