Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

do you think it’s possible she came back to the area to look for her phone rather than get on 95? & has neshaminy state park been searched?

IMO, no I don't think she went back to look for her phone. I had a thought that maybe once she started really driving she realized she shouldn't be, and turned around to go back. My main questions..

• There is a camera above the North or South 95 entrance, on the Vine St Expressway. Where are those images? That would tell us if she made it on and which way she went.
  • How did the boyfriend know she was coming home? (I've heard things I can't post here, but none add up confidently)
  • How did she know she WASN'T home yet, if she didn't have her phone - how was he expecting her to get in touch?
  • Why was his FIRST reaction to "get his cousin and go search Chinatown" (odd IMO)
  • Is there proof she didn't make it home? (I've heard things I can't post here, but none add up confidently)

do you think it’s possible she came back to the area to look for her phone rather than get on 95? & has neshaminy state park been searched?

IMO, no I don't think she went back to look for her phone. I had a thought that maybe once she started really driving she realized she shouldn't be, and turned around to go back. My main questions..

• There is a camera above the North or South 95 entrance, on the Vine St Expressway. Where are those images? That would tell us if she made it on and which way she went.
  • How did the boyfriend know she was coming home? (I've heard things I can't post here, but none add up confidently)
  • How did she know she WASN'T home yet, if she didn't have her phone - how was he expecting her to get in touch?
  • Why was his FIRST reaction to "get his cousin and go search Chinatown" (odd IMO)
  • Is there proof she didn't make it home? (I've heard things I can't post here, but none add up confidently)

Yes I kind of think she made it onto 95N too. Otherwise cameras would’ve picked up anything suspicious in Philly and there’d be more info from Philly PD. The fact that they searched in her neighborhood behind the house she lives in tells me that perhaps the family feels as though she made it home. It’s just so strange that there’s such a lack of info regarding her disappearance in local news. I wonder if she missed the ramp for 95N and ended up on Delaware Ave alongside the river.

The family searched the woods unprompted. They were asked by LE to not search in Philadelphia and want to stay busy.

Yes I kind of think she made it onto 95N too. Otherwise cameras would’ve picked up anything suspicious in Philly and there’d be more info from Philly PD. The fact that they searched in her neighborhood behind the house she lives in tells me that perhaps the family feels as though she made it home. It’s just so strange that there’s such a lack of info regarding her disappearance in local news. I wonder if she missed the ramp for 95N and ended up on Delaware Ave alongside the river.

The family searched the woods unprompted. They were asked by LE to not search in Philadelphia and want to stay busy.

JUL 20, 2021
Loved ones looking for Casey Johnston near her home in Bucks County – CBS Philly – J99news
Those close to Cassandra “Casey” Johnston do not give up hope that she – and her car – will be found. Johnston’s silver 2016 Ford Focus was the focus of the search in Feasterville on Monday night, with many saying that if they find the car they are optimistic, it will lead them to the missing Temple University student.

[...]

The search centered around Tawanka Elementary School, which is on the other side of her home.

“It’s very wooded, there are parks everywhere,” CJ, Casey’s mother, said during the search.

[...]

“We have to find this car,” Joseph Johnston, Casey’s father, told Eyewitness News.

While authorities continue to look for that silver focal point with Pennsylvania plate KSA8807, they are warning the public that it may have been swapped. They encourage others to look for a bumper sticker as well.

Investigators will also hear from anyone driving along Interstate 95 Saturday morning who may have seen something suspicious.

[...]

JUL 20, 2021
Loved ones looking for Casey Johnston near her home in Bucks County – CBS Philly – J99news
Those close to Cassandra “Casey” Johnston do not give up hope that she – and her car – will be found. Johnston’s silver 2016 Ford Focus was the focus of the search in Feasterville on Monday night, with many saying that if they find the car they are optimistic, it will lead them to the missing Temple University student.

[...]

The search centered around Tawanka Elementary School, which is on the other side of her home.

“It’s very wooded, there are parks everywhere,” CJ, Casey’s mother, said during the search.

[...]

“We have to find this car,” Joseph Johnston, Casey’s father, told Eyewitness News.

While authorities continue to look for that silver focal point with Pennsylvania plate KSA8807, they are warning the public that it may have been swapped. They encourage others to look for a bumper sticker as well.

Investigators will also hear from anyone driving along Interstate 95 Saturday morning who may have seen something suspicious.

[...]

Sorry for asking but what does it mean a car being swapped?

Checked it out and indeed that frightening old bridge does have cameras.

Meantime Cassandra was never reported missing on The Philly Police Blotter. That speaks volumes.

Can you elaborate? Don't know what the Philly Police Blotter is.

We call it that too. Picked up from my in-laws years and years ago from Upper Darby way.

Just sayin......

In another case, where a woman was found deceased in this river...I posted about the IMO very ironic name of the river....not even knowing how to pronounce....had to google for it. I see I'm not the only one....

'This Is Not Like Casey At All': Cassandra Johnston’s Loved Ones Holding On To Hope After Her Disappearance

This is what he is saying in the interview.
- He left to be at work for 6 am shift
- I went home again
- When Casey still hadn't return home two hours later he knew something wasn't right.
- I grabbed one of my cousins and we drove to China town.

The one thing I can explain this that MS being worried (the friend she was with in her apartment and Casey left after a "tiff"), called the boyfriend notifying him that she left and was on her way. Maybe Casey even asked her to do that. She lost her phone. It would take half an hour drive....so she was expected to be home by him around 6 am...when his shift started, but he had to leave earlier to be on time...maybe he waited for her until nearly 6?

Last edited:

My thoughts 100%. Here are the known facts so far: she was seen on camera driving home, and her boyfriend reported her missing around 8 am… The story seems scetchy and his interview on the news appears odd, why would he feel the need to say he was at work at 6am and left at 8 when she wasn’t home yet. If he knew she was out and staying over a friends house in the city, not being home by 8am is not unusual. If it was 5pm that would be a different story.
I know nothing about them or their relationship, but domestic violence is real and cannot be ruled out. It’s often fueled by jealousy, power and control. She may not got home in time and he lost it. All speculation, but I’m curious how their relationship was and if there were any of these issues. DV also goes in cycles but usually progresses in time.

here is a good site explaining DV and signs to look for: Warning Signs of Abuse

My thoughts 100%. Here are the known facts so far: she was seen on camera driving home, and her boyfriend reported her missing around 8 am… The story seems scetchy and his interview on the news appears odd, why would he feel the need to say he was at work at 6am and left at 8 when she wasn’t home yet. If he knew she was out and staying over a friends house in the city, not being home by 8am is not unusual. If it was 5pm that would be a different story.
I know nothing about them or their relationship, but domestic violence is real and cannot be ruled out. It’s often fueled by jealousy, power and control. She may not got home in time and he lost it. All speculation, but I’m curious how their relationship was and if there were any of these issues. DV also goes in cycles but usually progresses in time.

here is a good site explaining DV and signs to look for: Warning Signs of Abuse

I'm sorry, not wanting to dismiss DV, because it's real and a pandemic...but there is nothing (yet?) that points to that.

I love Philadelphia a lot, I spent a lot of my early 20's enjoying the Philly night life and city in general. I even have a special place in my heart for the not so great areas of Philly. HOWEVER, I don't believe for one second someone loses a phone anywhere in that city and it gets found by a cop, that's just the least believable thing I've ever heard of and I say that with love.

"Lower Southampton Police say officers found Johnston’s phone near her last known location. However, she nor her car were found."
'This Is Not Like Casey At All': Cassandra Johnston’s Loved Ones Holding On To Hope After Her Disappearance

I love Philadelphia a lot, I spent a lot of my early 20's enjoying the Philly night life and city in general. I even have a special place in my heart for the not so great areas of Philly. HOWEVER, I don't believe for one second someone loses a phone anywhere in that city and it gets found by a cop, that's just the least believable thing I've ever heard of and I say that with love.

"Lower Southampton Police say officers found Johnston’s phone near her last known location. However, she nor her car were found."

In this link there is nothing about finding the phone. IIRR the phone was found by some security guy.

Right?? How is that possible? They got really lucky if that’s really what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back