Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that phone call shows consciousness of guilt because neither of them showed emotion even though they knew two bodies were buried there.
Or just the fact that CD sounded like a bumbling, mumbling idiot (moreso that his norm), not unlike a young child caught shamefully with his hands in the cookie jar. What a dope. MOO EBM

Going on again about these mobile phones. It's come to me that it was around the time we found out that Charles Vallow supplied the. Cox family et al and paid their mobile bills. Does that jog any memories at all?

JMO as I can't locate the link,
I recall CV paying phone bills for the extended Cox fam, but didn’t take that as being *burner* phones. Two different things, IMO and understanding.

Yes. There were a lot of denials of that sort. If I am a juror it just shows me how absolutely cold hearted they were and are. I would have no problem finding them guilty.
What still burns me to no end is when Miss Snooty Tootie said “That’s great!”, with her nose stuck at a 45 degree angle in the air, when told people were praying for her children. Grrrrr! EBM

I would be curious to know how much of MPs approved parenting time she has actually followed thru with. I never felt that she truly cared about seeing her kids, it was just another way to mess with BB. JMO
Whatever time she gets, apparently it’s “supervised”, which I am grateful for. I don’t trust her as far as I could throw her. MOO

I recall CV paying phone bills for the extended Cox fam, but didn’t take that as being *burner* phones. Two different things, IMO and understanding.

I never have mentioned "burner" phones, I've no idea why that's being attributed to me lol. Initially I did say mobile phones (English terminology) then I called the cell phones, hoping people would understand that I wasn't talking burner phones.

I've got 2 days off so I'm going back to the beginning.

Can I just jump in to talk about the hefty number of burner phones that keep coming up.

Charles Vallow had 60 mobile phones in his office at home to give to employees as and when needed. This is where Lori Vallow got her supply from.

The info is here on this forum somewhere. I've searched but am pants at searching on WS, sorry. So no link , take this as JMO all JMO.

What still burns me to no end is when Miss Snooty Tootie said “That’s great!”, with her nose stuck at a 45 degree angle in the air, when told people were praying for her children. Grrrrr! EBM

I never have mentioned "burner" phones, I've no idea why that's being attributed to me lol. Initially I did say mobile phones (English terminology) then I called the cell phones, hoping people would understand that I wasn't talking burner phones.

I've got 2 days off so I'm going back to the beginning.

This is why we think you were talking about burner phones. Hope this helps.

He was in one of the early PAP podcasts.

Yes, I remember. 'Seems he and his wife (and company) became "forbidden names" when they removed all the site content but added that (threat of legal action or whatever) notification. *Forbidden here on WS and maybe other places, as well. And, I guess that still remains in effect?

That'll be MM and the YouTuber, IMO.

I think you're correct. I'm trying to think of anything else it could be but ??

ETA: Hmm... I just listened to someone suggest this had something to do with MM representing both LV & CD. But, didn't one of the judges already make a ruling on this? I wasn't happy with his decision but he's not there to make me happy, lol.

Last edited:
Yes, I remember. 'Seems he and his wife (and company) became "forbidden names" when they removed all the site content but added that (threat of legal action or whatever) notification. *Forbidden here on WS and maybe other places, as well. And, I guess that still remains in effect?
I don't mean the PAP founders, but one of the podcast guests who was also a presenter at PAP events though seemingly not in the last year.

I think you're correct. I'm trying to think of anything else it could be but ??

ETA: Hmm... I just listened to someone suggest this had something to do with MM representing both LV & CD. But, didn't one of the judges already make a ruling on this? I wasn't happy with his decision but he's not there to make me happy, lol.

The part that is confusing to me in the filing is "and the inclusion of prior sealed findings by the Magistrate court". Then signed by the District court judge. So makes one think it goes all the way back to something else sealed by Judge Eddins. Sure hope it IS about barring MM's appearance.

The part that is confusing to me in the filing is "and the inclusion of prior sealed findings by the Magistrate court". Then signed by the District court judge. So makes one think it goes all the way back to something else sealed by Judge Eddins. Sure hope it IS about barring MM's appearance.

Judge Eddins ordered a potential attorney conflict of interest waived after sealed hearings. This is under Fremont County charges for LV and CD. The orders were filed on 7/28/20.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-838/Order Re Conflict of Interest.pdf
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Order Re Conflict of Interest.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat