Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder what entity sold these white tents and other prepper supplies, who held an interest or investment in that. Not pertinent, just always have wondered about as to who was turning a profit from spreading fear.

I think it is pertinent in one very particular way. Much of what prepping, and safety; and fleeing offers is deeply woven into the LDS history. I do not believe the CHurch has any problems with people making money off preparedness, in this regard. The Church contributes much to it.

I think the big takeaway is HOW DOES ONE KNOW when things have been taken up a notch. That classic "ol frog being heated up in water" comes to mind. How sneaky and snarky do some of these groups become for greed or nefarious intent?

I believe this very issue is what defense and prosecution are going to use to pit MG against LV and CD.

MOO, MOO

There is much history and action around surviving the "final battles". Early LDS theology discussing prophets before Christ, or the treks across the Western Plains.

150AD. King Noah sent an army to destroy Alma and his followers. In order to escape, these faithful Nephites had to take “THEIR TENTS and their families and [depart] into the wilderness” (Mosiah 18:34).

1840s. We would do well to follow Brother Brigham’s example, as well as that set by other Latter-day Saints who have had to deal with disasters and crises. By learning from the lessons of the past, we better prepare ourselves for the future.

Home Storage Centers
Take Your Tents and Flee
The end is near? Why some Latter-day Saints (hey, it’s in their church’s name) and others think it is.

Not childless, but dependent-less... Colby doesn't seem to have been an issue for them. Chad's kids are all still alive too. All the one's who were dependent upon LV for support (financial, food, housing) are now deceased, but older offspring who are on their own and no longer dependent on LVD or CD don't seem like they were headed to the chopping block. And all the other players who had children (under 18) seemed to have abandoned their marriages and dependent children to remarry/date others that seem to have done the same (MBP/IP, MG/DW, and most obviously, CD/LVD). Alex/Zulema seem to be the only exceptions, but Alex didn't have any kids and all of ZPs kids seem to be over 18 and they were both already single, so that part doesn't apply, BUT if AC was the hitman and was found to have a big mouth ( re: conversations with MG), then he would obviously need to go, but the only way for a life insurance policy to be paid to anyone that could benefit the cult would be to get him married off. Otherwise, my assumption is that his parents would be his next of kin seeing as he was unmarried and childless and would therefore receive any life insurance payout. Or in the 2 weeks that he and ZP were married, they could have both taken out life insurance policies and named each other as beneficiaries. And I doubt AC would have thought he was on the chopping block, but ZP could have known he was and that's why she married him. Remember, according to the people at the Vegas chapel said it seemed like a very business like transaction.

This is all my own speculation, but it works with all the known info.
One flaw with this theory: wouldn't it have been been for Lori's mother to be his beneficiary rather than a new wife?

One flaw with this theory: wouldn't it have been been for Lori's mother to be his beneficiary rather than a new wife?

These were renters, over-their-means spenders...IIRC, Alex was even kicked out of his apartment.... we all assume they all have these huge life insurance policies.... i dunno...

Not childless, but dependent-less... Colby doesn't seem to have been an issue for them. Chad's kids are all still alive too. All the one's who were dependent upon LV for support (financial, food, housing) are now deceased, but older offspring who are on their own and no longer dependent on LVD or CD don't seem like they were headed to the chopping block. And all the other players who had children (under 18) seemed to have abandoned their marriages and dependent children to remarry/date others that seem to have done the same (MBP/IP, MG/DW, and most obviously, CD/LVD). Alex/Zulema seem to be the only exceptions, but Alex didn't have any kids and all of ZPs kids seem to be over 18 and they were both already single, so that part doesn't apply, BUT if AC was the hitman and was found to have a big mouth ( re: conversations with MG), then he would obviously need to go, but the only way for a life insurance policy to be paid to anyone that could benefit the cult would be to get him married off. Otherwise, my assumption is that his parents would be his next of kin seeing as he was unmarried and childless and would therefore receive any life insurance payout. Or in the 2 weeks that he and ZP were married, they could have both taken out life insurance policies and named each other as beneficiaries. And I doubt AC would have thought he was on the chopping block, but ZP could have known he was and that's why she married him. Remember, according to the people at the Vegas chapel said it seemed like a very business like transaction.

This is all my own speculation, but it works with all the known info.
Totally agree.
And there is plenty of motivation without life insurance money.
I recently found out that ZP was a competitor of MG's for Lori Vallow's attention and approval.

So we don't have any idea about what this applies to please?
Also, has anyone seen formal paperwork filed for Means to become Lori’s public defender?
<modsnip, Reddit rumors not allowed>
Anybody with information?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20210802_231455.jpg
    20210802_231455.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
So we don't have any idea about what this applies to please?
Also, has anyone seen formal paperwork filed for Means to become Lori's public defender?
Saw on Reddit that there was film crew at Chad's house Fri/ Sat. Anybody with information?
Thanks

If DP penalty under is on the table then MM cannot represent LV as he is not DP qualified, even as second chair. She would get a new appointed DP attorney. MM would be out of the picture.

If DP penalty under is on the table then MM cannot represent LV as he is not DP qualified, even as second chair. She would get a new appointed DP attorney. MM would be out of the picture.
Then what is he doing at jail everyday? If he hasn't filed the correct paper to become her public defender as in when her hearing was..why would state be paying him now for what?

Then what is he doing at jail everyday? If he hasn't filed the correct paper to become her public defender as in when her hearing was..why would state be paying him now for what?

They still have a few days to file if they're going to seeking the DP. We'll find out in the coming days. I think you'll absolutely see it

He can’t be visiting Lori at the jail, correct? Because she is in a mental hospital not the jail? ( I’m very confused, not contradicting you.)

To me the Visions Circle could be a regular PAP meeting and the Zombie Circle about 7 people (for now). I'm sure MG could answer the question about the meeting ZC interrupted. Since she hasn't mentioned it so far, I doubt it's very important for the case.
Maybe.

Or... it could be so integral to the case that Melanie is not talking about it outside of the grand jury and/or depositions that have not been made public in agreement with LE.

Or...it could be so incriminating/shameful to Melanie or person(s) to whom she feels loyalty that she has not recalled this information.

A class on "Overcoming Self-Deception" lead by (none other than) MG!

*I am laughing

I had the exact same thought. I couldn’t stop laughing at the title.

I decided not to listen to it.

I would trust the speaker to know a thing or two about self-deception. Overcoming it? Not so much.

MOO- and not without some patience and empathy for the person I am laughing at-

Or the person I’m laughing with? Naw. If I were able to laugh with her, she would have become more credible on the whole subject.

I had the exact same thought. I couldn’t stop laughing at the title.

I decided not to listen to it.

I would trust the speaker to know a thing or two about self-deception. Overcoming it? Not so much.

MOO- and not without some patience and empathy for the person I am laughing at-

Or the person I’m laughing with? Naw. If I were able to laugh with her, she would have become more credible on the whole subject.

IKR!

I didn't even check to see if it was still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member