Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With peanut butter? Lol :p Sorry I’m a little slap happy at this point. It’s not a joking matter but I can still see him in that photo at the grill with the peanut butter.
I thought of that photo and wondered if it was taken by one of the officers that night that he "threw one on the grill" for them?

CBD Jim. Lmaoooo. He literally took notes out of the T-bag-Frazee- Dulos playbook! :eek:

This is unreal! I'm gonna need Calgon after this ("take me away!") It's so creepy and distasteful, and makes me feel dirty. :mad:

Edit, sorry Tim. I'll leave it bc it literally makes no difference. Jim, Tim. Whatevs, Barry. :rolleyes:
Tims Naturals from Colorado, did he just copy that name from the product?

Where is the last outfit he saw her in?

Asking for a friend.

CBI noted that #BarryMorphew used past tense when speaking about #SuzanneMorphew. "I just wished you knew her, how amazing she was." He told investigators that she was last wearing white shorts, and a string-type shirt.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429911421572235273?s=21

I updated the media thread with some of today’s tweets but this reminded me - I thought he last saw her in bed Sunday morning ? These don’t sound like jammies
Imo

Sorry, I could not resist posting this one:

https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1429925065160855561

#BarryMorphew said if he would've known #SuzanneMorphew wanted a divorce he would have written her a check for half and let her go her own way.
@KKTV11News

Hahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read all day, second only to the undersheriff's burn about there being hateful things about Barry in Suzanne's journal and CBD Tim the most ridiculously made up street drug dealer ever!

I know it’s a little detail, but the most ridiculous thing Barry said is that he and Suzanne shared a steak dinner on one plate.
That was an obvious slip up on his part, and really the only thing he could say to cover his <modsnip>. I hope the jury sees through all his carp, he has a dumb answer for everything. Reminds me of what a five year old does.

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT is at the heart of this case for me.

She at some point trusted him to protect her, love her, honor her, and be loyal to her..

She gets cancer and he isn't around.. not supportive of meds she needs, works a lot, hunts a lot, puts her maybe last.

Then when she finally gets the courage to just leave and let him know that, he kills her. He was the last thing she saw and it saddens me to think of the moment she might have realized he was going to kill her. I am afraid with the tranquillizer and the marks on his arms, I think she was awake somewhat at least fighting him and knew for several minutes at least that he was killing her. :(
I was thinking about that too. Was she talking to him too while struggling saying what are you doing Barry? Have you lost your mind? Why are you hurting me? What about our girls? Was she thinking I might have had a gut instinct this could happen but now it actually is? Ugh it makes me sick to imagine her last thoughts. She must have been terrified mixed with sadness at the realization that she would never see her daughters again. And probably scared he might harm them too and kill himself. I just hope it happened fast and he didn’t torture her. And what he did with her after that makes me feel sick too. He is a monster.

Barry Morphew Prelim Day 3 Part 2

Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley
Defense and prosecution are both scoring points today. Morphew turns,smiles at family with eyes over his mask every chance he can. At times he & his attorneys exchange yellow sticky notes. Moonlight Pizza delivered food at lunch. That’s the place The Morphew’s liked to eat.

Denver7 News
@DenverChannel
The Chaffee County undersheriff said investigators found an unspent .22-caliber shell on Suzanne Morphew’s side of her bed, along with a Bible and other books. The third day of Barry Morphew’s preliminary hearing continues

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Back on the record: Undersheriff Andy Rohrich is on the stand. #BarryMorphew took off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves. He tucked in his shirt when the judge entered the courtroom

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Back from lunchbreak. We'll start off continuing with cross-examination of Undersheriff Rohrich. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew #SuzanneMorphew

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Eytan is asking him about the sleeping bag found near #SuzanneMorphew bike. It wasn't tested for DNA. Undersheriff Rohrich suggested it could have flown out a bed of a truck.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Undersheriff says #BarryMorphew DNA was on the bike, but he was not sure where. Defense says Chaffee County Deputies had DNA on the bike too. Defense says only place Barry DNA was was on the bike seat. Undersheriff says he's not sure where it was found.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#SuzanneMorphew bike had DNA of #BarryMorphew but not on the handlebars. Rohrich keeps telling Eytan that he doesn't know where on the bike that Morphews DNA was located.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Eytan is showing the body cam video of #BarryMorphew touching the bike. She says he was touching the back of the bike near the seat and Rohrich is saying you can't see from this angle because there is another person in front of Barry.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Defense now asking about injuries on #BarryMorphew left arm. They're talking about three small cuts on his arm. Defense argues that there were only two marks and the third was a healing cut- the Undersheriff says he disagrees.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
now they are discussing the marks on #BarryMorphew marks on his hands and arm. Eytan wants to know the measurements and Rohrich doesn't know because he said he didn't measure the three markings (fingernail injuries he had testified to).

Crime Talk with Scott Reisch
@CrimeTalkPod
Afternoon starts with Eytan and Rohrich. Barry Morphew enters courtroom holding his suit jacket.

@CrimeTalkPod
Eytan wants to go over the 3 injuries on Barry’s left arm brought up by the state.
“3 parallel markings” - maybe scratching from nails?
Rodrich: I can’t make any conclusions I don’t know
Eytan is visibly annoyed

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Eytan said when people disappear they don't always use their identification so if #SuzanneMorphew disappeared she wouldn't use her ID. When referring to Suzanne leaving her purse in the car

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Suzanne's cell phone was not found in the investigation. Her phone charger was not at the home either which would have been at her bedside

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Defense asks Undersheriff about the unspent .22 shell found on the floor next to where #SuzanneMorphew slept. They say there was no blood in the room, on the bed, on any of the walls, or anywhere in the master bedroom.
@KKTV11News #BarryMorphew

@CrimeTalkPod
Eytan: you don’t know what was in the journal? Loving thoughts about Jeff?
Rohrich: I don’t....or it could have had hateful stuff about Barry

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
MISSING JOURNAL: Eytan asked, "Do you know if there were love notes about her lover Jeff Libler in the journal?" Rohrich said, "no or hateful stuff about Barry either."

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Defense shows Undersheriff a picture of a half-full coffee cup next to the kitchen sink. Defense says #SuzanneMorphew is an avid coffee drinker and that #BarryMorphew doesn't drink coffee. Undersheriff said he didn't investigate that.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
A white coffee cup was sitting on the kitchen counter that was half-full next to the sink. The undersheriff said it was out of the ordinary because it wasn't clean

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#SuzanneMorphew always had a cup of coffee in the morning. According to the defense, #BarryMorphew has never had a cup of coffee.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Garfield Mine round trip from the Morphew Home is 6.2 miles, not 18-19 miles missing from #BarryMorphew truck odometer

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Defense exhibit PP: is a picture of #BarryMorphew dart rifle in his gunsafe. Eytan is asking Undersheriff Rohrich how to load the dart gun as well as put serum in the dart

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Undersheriff Rohrich watched most of the body cam video of his deputies for this case but hadn't seen one video that Eytan wanted to show so we didn't see it. Now the state is redirecting

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Re-direct happening now with the Undersheriff. Prosecution starts off going back to what #BarryMorphew demeanor was when he showed up at the scene. Undersheriff says they were "crocodile tears" that they were fake. Defense said otherwise

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Undersheriff Rohrich said when #BarryMorphew first got to the bike scene he had "crocodile tears like fake tears at the beginning."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Undersheriff Rohrich is now looking at the last photo of #SuzanneMorphew sunbathing. She was laying on a brown towel that investigators never found

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Prosecution goes back to the cuts #BarryMorphew had on his left arm under his shoulder. Undersheriff said when asked Barry told investigators he got the cuts from a tree when he was looking for #SuzanneMorphew

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
He also confirmed that there are other roads off of Hwy 50, Garfield Mine, and where the helmet was found.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
NEW WITNESS: CBI Agent Kevin Coback. Field agent in Pueblo for 7 years. D.A. Linda Stanley is now asking him questions about #BarryMorphew employee Morgan Gentile.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew was supposed to pick Morgan Gentile up on Sunday night at 5:30 p.m. but didn't and called her around 11 a.m. to ask her to bring another worker to Broomfield

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Morgan Gentile stayed in room 228, Jeff Puckett stayed in room 225 (room that #BarryMorphew had stayed in). Judge is asking if the room had been cleaned before Puckett arrived, the investigator didn't know

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Prosecution calls Kevin Koback, a CBI field agent in the Pueblo regional office. He interviewed a coworker of #BarryMorphew. Coworker told them on May 10th she and another coworker were going to hotel in Broomfield. The other coworker was set to stay in Barry's room

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
The coworker says she walked into the room #BarryMorphew was staying in and it smelled strongly of chlorine, there were wet towels, and they found insurance documents under the pillow. It's not clear if room was cleaned by hotel before other worker stayed

Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley
Eytan suggests that just because #SuzanneMorphew's ID was in her purse, doesn't mean she didn't pull a "Gone Girl."
Eytan- Suzanne was unhappy in her marriage.
She wanted to leave.
Rohrich-Yes.
IE - When people want to disappear they don’t use their identity do they?

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Broomfield Holiday Inn: She had told the investigators when they opened the door to room 225 they were overcome by the smell, saw wet towels on the floor in the bathroom. Also an insurance document under a pillow that had been trashed.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Morgan Gentile had told investigators that #BarryMorphew was the first boss that respected her. She said that she heard Barry's truck around 4 a.m. Sunday morning and it was not a surprise to her that he left her.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew called Morgan at 11:18 a.m. May 10 asking her to get another worker and giving her details about the job, making sure that there was enough material to do the job in Broomfield. Barry didn't mention why he left her in Chaffee County.
Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
At 6:09 p.m. #BarryMorphew called Morgan Gentile saying that he needed to return to Salida for a family emergency but didn't mention Suzanne missing

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
This coworker was confronted about her relationship with #BarryMorphew, asked if they had an affair. Coworker said she respected Barry as a boss and that he never did anything to make her feel uncomfortable.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
At 7:30 a.m. on May 11, #BarryMorphew called Morgan Gentile referencing that Suzanne was missing and talked about a mountain lion then immediately turned his attention to the job in Broomfield.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
On May 15, CBI agents questions Morgan Gentile about her relationship with #BarryMorphew. She was confronted about being called a mistress. Gentile is concerned about what is being said on social media, her safety, and her children's safety.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Defense says #BarryMorphew called his coworker crying saying that his wife was missing and that they found her bike and he believed it was a mountain lion.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
After further investigation, it was confirmed that Morgan Gentile did NOT have an affair with #BarryMorphew. She described Barry as not an emotional guy and he called Gentile crying Monday morning. "My wife is missing, we found the bike, its gotta be a mountain lion or cougar."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Eytan said #BarryMorphew didn't tell the front desk to get two cleanrooms for his workers and he didn't tell his workers not to come. Morgan Gentile and Jeff Puckett came to the hotel Sunday night

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Puckett found the insurance document under a pillow and ended up in the trash. Agent Coback said he hasn't read the affidavit. He knows what Morgan Gentile said but not of Jeff Puckett.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
CBI sent an email to the hotel on May 12 to preserve all surveillance videos. They picked up the thumb drive. Agents also got the logs of who was coming and going into the hotel. Agent Coback doesn't have information if the hotel room was swabbed for #SuzanneMorphew DNA

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Defense argues that the General Manager from the hotel told CBI that the room #BarryMorphew was staying in was right above the indoor pool and that it and another room had a strong smell of chlorine from the pool.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Another CBI agent went back to the hotel on Sept. 1, 2020 to take photographs after media attention about the chlorine smell in #BarryMorphew room. Eytan found an email from the hotel manager saying that room is above the pool area and still smells like chlorine 4 months later

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
D.A. redirected and asked if the pool was open during the time #BarryMorphew was there? Agent Coback didn't know.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Former FBI Agent Johnny Grusing is called back to the stand.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Exhibit 96,97: Photos of the "chipmunk gun" The barrel is 7.5 inches long. #BarryMorphew handed the gun to Agent Grusing through the window of his vehicle.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Agent Grusing is back on the stand for the prosecution.
@KKTV11News
#BarryMorphew #SuzanneMorphew

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
The state is asking Agent Grusing when he interviewed #BarryMorphew. Barry sat up in his chair and crossed his arm. Agent Grusing was called to help investigate Barry. The state is asking about Grusing strategy about interviewing Barry.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew told CBI on May 13 interview: "We had steak and sex on May 9, best night and there were no chemicals in Suzanne so they had a good night."

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Prosecutors ask about messages #BarryMorphew deleted from his phone. He allegedly told investigators he did that to hide them from his daughters. They also say he talked about #SuzanneMorphew in the past tense.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
CBI noted that #BarryMorphew used past tense when speaking about #SuzanneMorphew. "I just wished you knew her, how amazing she was." He told investigators that she was last wearing white shorts, and a string-type shirt.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
On June 2, 2020 #BarryMorphew said #SuzanneMorphew was abusing drugs and alcohol and they would fight about it. He told investigators Suzanne was "well" when they first moved to Salida area.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
In an Interview with Agent Grusing on June 2 in the backyard of the Cushmans, #BarryMorphew mentioned that Suzanne was abusing drugs and alcohol. The last time she was doing well was the Summer of 2018.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew was also asked by Grusing what was the last image of #SuzanneMorphew and Barry didn't answer 3 times. Grusing then asked did you see a lump in the covers? Barry answered, "probably just the lump there, saw her breathing."

@CrimeTalkPod
Barry told Grusing in an interview that Suzanne was ‘perfectly fine because she had no alcohol in her’.
As Grusing says this, Barry whispers a few words in Eytan’s ear.

@CrimeTalkPod
This was on Saturday night - May 10, 2020.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew told investigators he and #SuzanneMorphew went for a hike the night of May 9th after dinner.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Grusing said that #BarryMorphew initially thought it was a mountain lion that #SuzanneMorphew was taken by. Then it was a man named CBD Tim who Barry said Suzanne was buying drugs from off the streets.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew allegedly came up with an "alternate suspect" when being questioned by investigators. He said #SuzanneMorphew was buying drugs from "CBD Tim" and he should be a suspect.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Grusing asked #BarryMorphew if he remembered what he did in Broomfield. The agent said Barry could only remember going to the job site, McDonald's, and the hotel. He never said anything about Men's Warehouse, and RTD Bus Stop.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew said that as soon as the girls left for their road trip that #SuzanneMorphew mood got worse and she started drinking.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing asked #BarryMorphew about the suicide text after #SuzanneMorphew had sent a text saying, "I'm done." Barry told Grusing, "I was just trying to hurt her, that is all I was doing.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
FBI agents asked #BarryMorphew about the affair. He claims he wasn't aware of #SuzanneMorphew and Jeff Libler affair. Barry told the investigator, "Doesn't understand why God would take away my wife... Maybe in God's eye, this is the way of him resolving something."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Exhibit 59: Proof of Life of #SuzanneMorphew sunbathing. Agent Grusing said that she sent the photo to her lover and #BarryMorphew responded "Well obviously she's drunk, look at her eyes. She has drunk eyes. Do you know what drunk eyes look like?" RECESS for 15 minutes.

Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley
There's been a lot of talk about #BarryMorphew's Broomfield hotel room having an overwhelming smell of chlorine. Turns out the hotel manager wrote a letter saying that room, 225, was over the pool. Prosecution notes during COVID was the pool filled? no one knows.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew phone went into airplane mode from 2:47 p.m. until 10:17 p.m. on May 9. The phone appears to be at the Morphew home from 10:17 p.m. until 3:25 a.m. the next day

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Left turn on Hwy 50 the morning of May 10. #BarryMorphew turned left cause he saw a bull elk.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
In an interview on March 5. #BarryMorphew told investigators that putting his phone on airplane mode was an accident if it happened.

Jamie Leary
@JamieALeary
During an interview w/ investigators, #BarryMorphew asked about immunity, "and what about immunity? Can you given me immunity if I just sit and open up my life to you?" #SuzanneMorphew

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
According to investigators #BarryMorphew allegedly told investigators "Can you give me immunity if I sit and open my life to you?"
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew asked Agent Grusing if he could have immunity if he gave them his life up?

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing asked #BarryMorphew about the tranquilizer... when it was last fired? Nielsen is wanting on the record that the state should be asking questions and Agent Grusing should be answering, not the other way around.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Former FBI Agent Grusing said #BarryMorphew said it was last used in late April.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Talk about Divorce: Agent Grusing said #BarryMorphew would tell #SuzanneMoprhew "I'm not discussing this, cause it is never going to happen." The state said, "It never did."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing asked #BarryMorphew about him ever being physical with #Suzanne because one of the 50 grievances was just wrestled free. Barry said he never grabbed her or constricted her with his arms. She would brush up against her.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
April 22, 2021 interview with #BarryMorphew Agents said you were the last person to see #SuzanneMorphew alive and Barry agreed

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew met investigators in April 2021. They asked him about who saw #SuzanneMorphew alive last- he said it was him.
@KKTV11News

Jamie Leary
@JamieALeary
When investigators asked #BarryMorphew if he had ever been physical with #SuzanneMorphew, in arguments, he may have pushed up against her but never used his arms to restrain her. In a list of grievances written by Suzanne, one was, "just wrestled free".
@CBSDenver

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing said it appeared that on Saturday, May 9, 2020, that something either happened to Suzanne or her phone. #BarryMorphew agreed and asked is there any sign of anyone getting into the home? "No."

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew said if he would've known #SuzanneMorphew wanted a divorce he would have written her a check for half and let her go her own way

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing reached out to a Parks and Wildlife expert about tranquilizing an animal. He asked if an animal tranquilizer like BAM would be used on a female what would happen.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Investigators say after April interview they interview Parks and Wildlife vet Lisa Wolf asking what impacts a person would feel if they were shot with a tranquilizer dart. She said it would cause considerable hematoma and someone of #SuzanneMorphew size would be out in 8 min

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
If a person would be injected by BAM (serum for tranquilizer darts) the human would be in complete sedation within 2-3 minutes. The woman would likely run, then become wobbly and unstable before dozing off, according to the Parks and Wildlife expert

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing spoke with #BarryMorphew about burned file folders in the fireplace. Barry said they were getting rid of old files.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
"I don't recall," was a response #BarryMorphew told investigators more than 95 times. Questions FBI had asked Barry after an audit of the investigation.
Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
If you're trying to twist my words if I don't recall something... I don't recall it."

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
According to investigators during the April 2021 interview with #BarryMorphew they questioned him a number of times and he answered "I don't recall" over 95 times. When asked if he shot tranquilizer gun on May 9th he said "absolutely not"
@KKTV11News

@CrimeTalkPod
Barry answers “I do not recall” to numerous questions Grusing and investigators’ questions
-initially, Grusing counted 95 “I don’t recalls” he said there’s probably more
- Barry has said before that liberals like Clinton and Jim Comey say I don’t recall when they are lying

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew told investigators that he voted in the 2020 election on #SuzanneMorphew behalf because he wanted Trump to win and said he knew the other guys were cheating.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
According to Grusing, #BarryMorphew said all he had left in his life was hunting. Barry had hunted since he was 7-years-old. "If I have to live this life without her, at least I can hunt."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing said #BarryMorphew mentioned multiple times during the investigation that "This is in God's hand. He allowed this whole thing to happen."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing road in the back of the car when #BarryMorphew was arrested on May 5, 2021. Morphew said, "How could you do this to me? I trusted you."

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
On the day #BarryMorphew was arrested Grusing was in the back of the car with him and Barry allegedly said "how could you do this to me? I trusted you."

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew is sitting up in his chair with his arms on the table with his hands folded leaning in as the state asks Agent Grusing questions about the arrest.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing told #BarryMorphew in the car that they presented the audit to the District Attorney's Office and that there had been arrest warrant for murder.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
the lengthy "audit" interview with #BarryMorphew in Aprily2021 was presented to the DA office and from there Grusing says an arrest warrant was issued for murder.
@KKTV11News #SuzanneMorphew

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Agent Grusing and #BarryMorphew are just staring at each other as the state talks between themselves to figure out any more questions for Agent Grusing.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
One used plate was recovered from the dishwasher. Agent Grusing said in interviews with #BarryMorphew he had mentions eating steaks with #Suzanne Saturday night and in other interviews Barry said they shared one plate and ate off the one plate.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew asked for immunity if he just sat down and opened his life up to the FBI agents. Grusing believes Barry meant that if he disclosed things to agents, he wouldn’t be prosecuted for suzannes disappearance and death

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
Agent Grusing now being cross examined by Dru Nielsen.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
When she married #BarryMorphew it was a marriage for life, according to Barry.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Nielsen is now cross-examining Agent Grusing. From May until July 8: 13 interviews with #BarryMorphew which equaled 24 hours.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew said he was 100% faithful to #SuzanneMorphew during their marriage. No infidelity.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
June 2020 #BarryMorphew said because of #SuzanneMorphew relationship with God there is no way she would be unfaithful.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
Nielsen is saying that Agent Grusing introduced the subject of an intimate partner #SuzanneMorphew had to Barry on June 2. #BarryMorphew said no because of our relationship with the Lord, she is a very faithful person and of God. Didn't want to think that it was a possibility.

Denver7 News
@DenverChannel
This afternoon, the court learned that Barry Morphew had asked the FBI during an interview about immunity, asking an agent, “Can you give me immunity if I sit and just open up my life to you?”

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
July 8 interview with #BarryMorphew lasted 6 hours. This is the grilling steaks interview at the Morphew home. They included the CBI agents and said a prayer for them around a table.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew says investigators put doubt into his mind about #SuzanneMorphew having an affair.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
CBI agents asked #BarryMorphew about a possible affair in regards to #SuzanneMorphew. He never thought that. They asked Barry if he had searched dating sites like Bumble. Barry said I don't know what they are. He claim he had never searched for another woman.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
"She is the love of my life, I would lay down my life for that girl... I’m telling you right now, I was in shock for five days. If I left something out or a time period then it wasn’t on purpose." #BarryMorphew told investigators.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
#BarryMorphew was confused about the timing of the Skidsteer and what day he had visited Salida Stove and Spa. He wasn't confused about who he spoke to at Salida Stove and Spa.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew told investigators the night before #SuzanneMorphew went missing that they had a nice night and were intimate that night and then he went to bed.
@KKTV11News

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
I have to get ready for my LIVESHOT with
@FOX21News for the 5 o'clock news. I'll have another recap at 6:30 p.m.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew told investigators that if they believe he found out about the affair and did something that they were completely wrong.
@KKTV11News

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew told investigators during interview that after they told him about #SuzanneMorphew affair was that it blew his mind and thought they lied to him to get a reaction out of him @KKTV11News

Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley
Agent Grusing on stand grilled by #BarryMorphew atty Dru Nielsen. She says Barry told them repeatedly he didn't know about Suzanne's affair. But prosecutors believe he murdered her when he caught her texting her lover on May 9th. FBI Agent Ken Harris up tomorrow. 930 am start.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
#BarryMorphew told investigators it blew him away that #SuzanneMorphew pulled off an affair for 2 years because she was a good-hearted person and everyone knew it.
@KKTV11News

@LaurenScharfTV

Talk about Divorce: Agent Grusing said #BarryMorphew would tell #SuzanneMoprhew "I'm not discussing this, cause it is never going to happen." The state said, "It never did."

5:46 PM · Aug 23, 2021

Very powerful statement, IMO

Sorry, I could not resist posting this one:

https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1429925065160855561

#BarryMorphew said if he would've known #SuzanneMorphew wanted a divorce he would have written her a check for half and let her go her own way.
@KKTV11News

So which is it Barry, can't be both?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members