AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
From H interview with CM:

• “ she said she’d be over in like five ten minutes” (2:45)

• H says they came to his house around 11am
    • “Had to have been like around 11 right…or 10 or I think it was at least 10 because I was up all night” (5:26)

• CM clarifies this could be wrong because H says he’s not good with times
  • H says they got to Priceless for the milk a few hours later
    • “I think it was a few hours later” (8:44)
  • H says they go from A’s to pick up CH at the hospital
    • “Not even like 10 minutes later we go to Walgreens” (10:55)

• “We put the prescription in which is probably like 10, 15 minutes because…” (11:20)

• “Then we handed a prescription they said about like 10, 15, well it was gonna be 30 to 35 minutes” (11:30)
  • H says they go from Walgreens to discount store to get cigarettes/vapes/Twisted Tea then go to the horse stable. No times mentioned. (16:55)

• H says at some point Summer goes under water for 10-15 seconds (24:27)
    • “I was just like I don’t really get scared or nothing to be honest I just get a little bit like spooked” (25:14)

• Says “at least like four seconds” from the time he saw her in the water to the time he got her out of the water (26:17)

• Says “then not even like 15 minutes later she was, we went to uh grab that prescription that she needed” (28:29)
  • H says from the water hole they go to “this thing called Hippie House” (29:08)
    • Says they were in there “like five minutes tops” (31:41)
  • H says after Hippie House then they “went to grab that prescription” (31:56)
    • CM asks how long H thinks it took for that prescription to get ready (32:06) and H responds “they said 35 minutes. So we could’ve been that could’ve all took 35 minutes or more.” (32:10)
  • H says from there (Walgreens) “we go to Sonic” (32:52)
    • A says the Sonic is on Ft. Henry Drive
  • H says they eat the slushees on the way to Priceless (33:37)
    • Says “I think they were in the store for an hour maybe” (34:55)

• “A little bit long but not that long” (35:00)
  • A says she thinks the one (picture) “with the milk jugs was sitting right here in front of my house because that’s exactly how that baby was before they left” (36:50)

• H says “it was a short period of time after they dropped me off that they said that she was missing” (26:01)

• CW asks when the next time is that CBW contacts H. H says “around 7:30 that day” (40:12)

A says H was interviewed by TBI Wednesday, then CBW “came here Thursday” (43:30)

@Tiff23fr

I thought they said the creek was like a stream and was not more than a couple of inches, could barely get your feet wet. I will watch the CM interviews now and find that.
They did, but i have never heard of a creek that is always the same depth. Sometimes creeks are deeper and run faster.

Now, surely, LE or searchers looked at the creek and can say what it was like on 6/15. Even if SW didn't put so much as a toe in it that day, she might have walked along it.

If the swimming hole was higher, the creek would have been higher. Yet another contradiction in statements. JMO
The horse pond is nowhere near there home.
IMO no contradiction, 2 very different bodies of water and many many miles apart.

EDITED: IMO the creek isn't an important factor. Maybe a distraction for the boys though.

I am searching MSM and previous threads, we discussed this weeks back.

Last edited:
I had not realized that DW was actually with LE. Is that even allowed during tracking? Might it not confuse the dogs? MOO
He says he was with them, apparently asked to walk with them?. He claims there were about 4 other handlers with dogs that day as well. Including dogs from the local prison.

HE SAID:
Fist stop. The hospital
Second stop drop off prescription
DW called: talked about man at home watching kids trying to give them hugs (SHE SAID: this subject was not in the conversation.)

HE SAID:
There was a man on the property for two weeks

SHE SAID
First stop. The hospital to pick up mamma
Dropped off prescription
Got mamma cigarettes while at Walgreens
(not verbatim) DW called to ask how the errands were going, NOT regarding a person on the property

Interviewer asks who was with her that day

SHE SAID:
My mother was with me, my daughter, Summer and Hunter was with us at the horse pond.
I got out of the car first
I opened the door because my moms' got a double back door on her truck. So I opened the door I let her and Hunter out. And Summers' first thing is to run to the water, of course. I was like, Summer just wait, let me get my stuff and I will walk over there with you. And she waited for me. I don't know, Hunter went off into the woods somewhere, I don't know where he went. (asked where was Summer sitting) She was sitting in the middle seat. SHE SAID: she let her mom and Hunter out. No mention of how Summer Moon got out Hunter was sitting on the end. My mom said hold on a minute, so "we" waited for my mom to get out. Hunter, he done just disappeared into the woods I don't know where he went. (she says it again). Me and my momma and Summer walked over there. We were just letting Summer play and then Hunter eventually come back out of the woods wherever he was. HE SAID: he never mentions being away. he said momma stayed in the car to add minutes to her phone ( the phone used to dial 911). SHE SAID: momma needed her to walk to the pond to steady her balance. So did she leave her behind in the car or wait for her? If you listen to Hunter's interview she left momma in the car, but he never mentions going into the woods.

Interviewer: (s0 lets walk over there, show me)
SHE SAID:
Everything's slow motion now.

Interviewer confirms where Hunter went (she points to the right off to the distance)
SHE SAID:
He went that way.

Interviewer questions about bathing suits

SHE SAID:
(Hunter's bathing suit?) Nah, I think he had his shorts and his t-shirt on. ( HE SAID: when Summer Moon was under the water, he took his t-shirt and walked as calm as heck, because she might have been (my words pranking). walked over to her lifted her out of the water to his shoulder and asked her if she is okay. Summer responded yes and laughed. The TIK TOK video would be proof that Summer was okay. It shows Hunter without his t-shirt and in the water. Summer Moon is lively in the video)

(Summer's bathing suit) Yes. I actually put her bathing suit on before we left home. It was really hot out that day so it was something small and thin, not so hot, I know how she gets too hot.
(HE SAID: CW change Summer Moon in his house while waiting for he mom. When Allie was asked by CH if CW took Summer Moon's clothes with her, she said she didn't remember. However, HE SAID: yes, she took her clothes with her.)

(DW said Summer Moon picked that outfit that day, it "WAS" her outfit for the first day of school. The way he told the story, it was as if she pick the outfit out in the morning and was wearing it all day.)

Interviewer: (the temperature that day)
SHE SAID:
The 80's

Interviewer (AC in truck? On?)

SHE SAID:
No. I don't like AC.
We all walked down this path. Me, my mom and Summer.
Interviewer (Mom's walking, how with her knee)

SHE SAID:
She uses her cane so it's a little bit easier and she'll hold on to my shoulder, so, she doesn't fall or nothin'.
Interviewer (Summer's location)

SHE SAID:
(Summer's walking to the horse pond on the trail) She's right here in front of me.
I was just standing here at the end, and the. Well the water is up a a lot further than it is usually, usually its down, you usually can see all that wood sticking up out of the water. And she just playin' right here.

Interviewer (Time you got here)

SHE SAID:
I couldn't tell you, to be honest with you. Time is.
"I don't keep track of time." (HE SAID: Hunter said the same words. he also said that CW asked him what he told LE. he also said he blocked her online media after Summer Moon went missing)
I get up in the morning I do my thing with the kids and we go to bed.
I couldn't even tell you.
I know I went to the hospital at 8 with my mom. Dropped her off. I was sittin' there and Hunter called me and asked me what I was doing. I said, I was sittin' at the hospital in the parking lot waiting on my mom to get done. Then he said, well why don't y'all come over.

Well as long as your mom says that it's okay.

I guess he woke her up and said something to her and he said yes, it's fine for a little bit. I guess his gramma was coming over or something. She don't like me so. Well I don't like her either, so.
That's true.

Interviewer (states words about a falling out)

SHE SAID:
It was something stupid part on Al's, honestly.
Well her, husband, I don't know if it was her husband, I'll just say Hunter's daddy come out with all these guys and "stuff" and was supposed to move down here. And they couldn't find a place to stay and whatever. I don't really remember what this guys name was, but I know he was a Mexican, I think. And she got...

Interviewer interrupts and says (that Jose guy)

SHE SAID:

Yeah. She wanted him to stay and she was also staying at my house. So, I said if you're going to be with him that's fine. You know what I'm sayin'? That's fine. That's y'alls deal. And I don't know, they did whatever they did because I didn't really pay attention. I just hung out with the kids and my mom. And then one day he just goes, "I like chicks with d**ks" after him and her did whatever. She got all pissed off and just told my mom, "take me and the kids back to my place. I'm outta here. So I don't even know what really happen. She just went off the handle. And ever since then, I don't know, she's just been a hateful person. And I don't know, I don't get it. I really wish I could understand it.

And she stuck me with that guy. And when my husband got home he was like, well, who is this guy. I'm like, Allie left him here, abandoned him here. I was like, he ain't got no place to go. You know what I'm sayin' My mom took him after my husband and him go into a little squall, I believe it was to N. Carolina to some chicks house. And then that was the end of him. Never heard from him again. He didn't have no vehicle. My mom took him in her truck. (Allie said: CW was using her which is why she stop being her friend. Allie said she was spending money on the kids.)

SHE SAID:
Summer's just playing in the water, right here. I'm just standing right here. The flower died that were there. There was a bunch of flowers right here, yes. On this little peddle. I guess they've all died now.

Mom is standing right here. And I'm over here close to the edge because Summer is in the water. You know what I'm saying that's my thing. And she's just playing like a normal kid would be playing in the water. And then Hunter came back from wherever he was and come down here and was standing here. Summer was out a little further. (HE SAID: he and CW were talking about what they done that week, how they been doing since last seeing one another and taking hits off the vape. At some point while Summer Moon was swimming alone, he said he took off his t-shirt and entered the water to check on Summer Moon who was under the water. He called out to her but didn't know if she could hear him while she was submerged. [if Hunters story is accurate then
Summer Moon had no problems at the pond. The video shows him in the water with Summer. after he has no t-shirt on while in the water.]
They weren't that far apart. With him sittin' there sayin' she fell on a rock. There's no rocks. They're saying she fell on a rock, there is no rock. What rock?

Interviewer points out two rocks in the area.

SHE SAID:
Yeah, they're (the rocks) are way over there and I'm right here.
This is where she (Summer)is right here,( implying away from rocks.) She's jumpin around splashing having a good time. Just like Summer would always do. That's how all of my kids are. They just splash around and have a good time. Summer's just playing in the water like a normal kid would play in the water. She just sticks her head in but sticks it back up. The water was only up to here at the time. (pointing at her leg calf).

Interviewer, (idea of Summer under water)

SHE SAID:
I have know idea where that even come from. That blew my mind when I heard that. I was like, she didn't even go under the water. When I was playing in the water, I was literally taking the Tik Tok video. Just to watch, then I did different things, because that's how Tik Tok is you can do different things with them. And I was just taking Tik Tok videos and he come from up out of there (points to the woods where Hunter was) wherever he came from, I flashed around, and he threw up gang signs. So moved it back away from him as quick as I could. I was videoing them flowers then back at Summer real quick. Then he decided to get in the water right there. And he went like that with the water a few times (gesturing Hunter flicking water at Summer) I said please don't do that. She don't like to be splashed. And so he quit and got out. I said come on Summer we gotta go get grandma's prescription. We just got back in the truck and left.

Summer is playing in the water right here.

11:02 min into the video
SHE SAID:

Interviewer mentions the tea

SHE SAID:
When we come down here this place was littered in trash. It was all trash down here. Like, them teas were all over thru there all thru everywhere. There was flowers that my mom wanted to pick. I said mom, you'd better not do that, it's a state park, you'll get in trouble if you get caught. I'm not gettin caught for that. (HE SAID: gramma was picking flowers and CW was helping her. he doesn't clarify where he is. he never mentions the woods. he can't be in a conversation with CW because he implies she's helping mom pick flowers ) SHE SAID: she told her mother not to pick flowers

We walked on back to the truck. (HE SAID: this is the point "they" dressed
Summer Moon in her "first day of school outfit" and talked about the water park.)

SHE SAID:
I don't know where that ice tea come from. All I know is I did buy an ice tea from the
Smoke Shop in town, but, I bought that for my mother. If she were hear today, she would tell you that. And the vapes that I bought were nicotine vapes from the Hippie House. Right next door. Well, no, their kinda, ones further down by the mall where I got the ice tea. The Hippie House is right here before you cross over the bridge. (HE SAID: he asked her for the tea they got to the park. he said she gave it to him. he impied that she's a giving person. Allie said she's a user, but CW let JR stay at her home when he had no place to go)
SHE SAID:
We went to the hospital and picked up my mom.
We stopped at the Smoke Shop and I got mom the twisted tea that she wanted
Then I stopped at the Hippie House and got me some smoke nicotine vapes.

Interviewer (what flavor)

SHE SAID:

I think they were skittles cause that's the kind I like. They actually taste like skittles. We left there and went straight down to Walgreens. When through the drive thru. But after we
went down to the Hippie House we bought 3 of them I think. I believe. I sat them right there on the council. And he asked for one, I said know you can't have none. (HE SAID: he took his on one she hand when she dropped him at his home, she gave a vape.)

Interviewer (did he take one)

I don't know, I honestly don't know.
We went to the Walgreen dropped off mom's prescription. I said if we gotta wait 30 mins. why don't bring Summer down here and let her play for a little bit. And that's what we did.

And there was nothing, I didn't see him drink nothing "down here". I don't know what he's talkin' about.

Interviewer (so it's your word against his)

SHE SAID:

Pretty much.

Interviewer (from here where do you go)

SHE SAID:

To Walgreens to pick up my moms prescription
It's right straight across. When we turn to come down here, it's right there on the corner.
I said to mom, why don't we get a Sonic. It's hot out. We get a Sonic. I went up Morlin Dr. because I had to pick up a few things. I was in the store for maybe five minutes, I grabbed some milk and cheese, and I don't remember what else I bought. PRICELESS. (food market). I was like Hunter, sorry, you're not coming to the house. (HE SAID: he wanted to get back to see his girl) And I took him back to his house and dropped him off and left. Summer was still awake when I left his house. (CW says: ) Allie did not walk to the truck and try to talk to me. I tried to get her to come over and talk to me, but she wouldn't. (HE SAID: he got out of the truck. he thought Summer got out of the truck. His mother Allie said she walked up to the truck and Summer was sleep with her body again the milk. Allie asked if she could wake her up. Allie said, CW said no, they had to get the groceries home.

Interviewers (what flavors were purchased at Sonic

SHE SAID:

I think I bought myself and mom a grape, no my mom.(she changes answer) me and Summer got a grape. That's my favorite. I don't remember what mom got. It's like a cool water, something like that. And then Hunter I think wanted a blue one. I think. Yeah, a slushi, I don't really (inaudible) Just slushies, no food. (Interview asked if there was food purchased) Then from there we went to PriceLess and I wasn't even in there 5 mins. Grabbed my milk come right back out the door and he was sittin there playing on Tik Tok like he always does. (HE SAID: she was in the store with her mom for at least an hour and Summer was using his phone to play a game, LOL. HE SAID: he doesn't do or like TIK TOK)

SHE SAID:
I mean and then for him to sit there and say he doesn't make TiK ToK's, I have on my phone, I
can show you where he's made Tik Toks. Honest to God. (Interviewer; recommends she turn them over) They are still on my phone. I haven't had a chance. I was going to show it to them Tuesday when I went back to town because I got some business I've got to take care of. (LE has had Hunter's phone for a couple of months) I dropped him off.

Interviewer (says explain the milk/the picture)

SHE SAID:
It was sitting there right beside Summer because when I handed it to Hunter in the car he was on the outside (of Summer). I said put this on the other side of Summer. He just set it over there.
I said put this milk on the other side of Summer. And she was wide awake and sittin up. She didn't fall asleep until after we left town. ( HE SAID: he held the milk in his lap until he was dropped off. he said he thought he left the milk on the seat. then he said he didn't remember how the milk got next to Summer. HE SAID: when he was dropped off he went to the driver's side to get the blue vape from CW) (SHE SAID: she told him that he could not have a vape.)

Interviewer (today is a tough day for you, referring to days her sons were removed and Summer being gone)

SHE SAID:
It's been tough. It's been really tough lately.
Well, everytime I look around I see her face. I don't know what else I can tell you.

Interviewer (tell me about Summer)

SHE SAID:
She a happy little girl. She's the best little girl anyone could imagine. Just like, well I don't really want to say her name. But you know. Happy go lucky. Nothing ever brings her down hardly

Interviewer (did she change clothes)

Yeah I changed her clothes because she when I have the windows down, (laugh) it could be 100 degrees..."roll up the window mommy I'm cold." She'll not be cold but I still do it. That's just Summer. (HE SAID: Summer Moon was changed before they went to Walgreens to pick up the prescription and directly after the horse pond.) That would mean Summer Moon had on hot clothes for 12 to 3 o'clock {hottest hours in the day} and CW never says she changed when she return home. Would Summer Moon have planted flower in a long sleeve jacket and long pants? ( HE SAID: she was changed for the waterpark at the horsepond)

SHE SAID:
On the way home? On the way home we were just sitting there talking, me and mom about trees flowers "ROCK." Whatever mom likes we pretty much we talk about. What's Summer doing? (mom says) Oh she fell asleep. When I looked back because I'm driven'. I looked back like this (demonstrates) she had her arms up like this (arms bent, hand holding her head) like her daddy sleeps all the time. So I wanted to catch that moment. It's just things I do. I said here mom hurry up, take that picture. She pressed video record instead of the picture part. I said did you catch. She said F no, I hit the video part. (Interviewer joke about handing gramma the camera. I was driving though. She put her arms backdown? I said dang. We were like 2 minutes from the house when she took her arm down.

Interviewer (who was home? how old is your oldest?)

SHE SAID:
When we got to the house, we unlocked the gate. We went up. And I woke her up. She got up, I unbuckled her. She got out of the car. We went and grabbed the boys from the house, come help us with the groceries. Cause I always have them come help and do something.
My 3 son (were home)
He'll be 13 in September, technically they were watching TV and sleeping at the same time.
I was only going to run out for a second. I didn't even plan for Hunter to be with us that day at all. He called and said, "you wanna come over for a second?" But I've gotta get right back to mom. and that's all it was, was a quick second thing. And he like asks his mom, can I go with them? I'm like shaking my head (shaking her head NO) I said I don't care. So I'm like whatever. I was thinking nothing of it. (Was Allie in the room?)
(HE SAID: he asked if he could go fishing and swimming. He said, while at the horse pond, they, gramma, CW and Summer were going to the waterpark, gramma talked to him about it. HE SAID: CW said the boys were with their father at work. SHE SAID: to CH interviewer the three boys were home sleeping/watching TV. Allie said she didn't remember or know what was going on when CW was at the house because she was sleep. In CW's interview she never once mentions the Water Park

Both videos continue. This is not the entire videos. CHRIS MCDONOUGH INTERVIEWS/INTERVIEW ROOM, online content with CW, Hunter, Allie (her mother and other best friend). I noted the information with the glaring contrary information. IMO. Hunter's answers are not verbatim. CW' answers are as I heard them. exactly. CH's question are not written as asked. The purpose of he said/ she said is to show the two completely different answers given for the days activities.

*Hunter represents (HE SAID) not verbatim
*cw represents SHE SAID verbatim
*Allie's words are paraphrased
Just to be clear, this is a mash up of interviews, right? Because I just watched the entire H interview and I see some of it in here but it’s definitely paraphrased, yes?

The creek, even though it may have been shallow (probably), seems to come up a lot. I think SW liked the creek and perhaps even went down to it a lot.

I am not saying the creek became a raging rapid or anything. Even if it was a little deeper (which i don't know that it was), i don't know that it could hurt her unless she fell or something. Idk that SW even went to the creek on 6/15.

I just think the boys were sent to the creek because it was a place she might go.

How far is this creek from their house? Is it far enough that if a person was by it and screamed they'd be more likely to be heard by a neighbor? Is it far enough that SW would not have heard her mother and grandmother calling her name?

The horse pond is nowhere near there home.
IMO no contradiction, 2 very different bodies of water, not connected and many many miles apart.

I am searching MSM and previous threads, we discussed this weeks back.

Patrick Henry Lake (where the " Horse Pond " is located ) is actually a reservoir with a hydroelectric dam. So the water level varies constantly. The " horse pond " is not an actual pond, it's just a cove on the lake.

https://tnstateparks.com/assets/pdf/additional-content/park-maps/41-warriors-path.jpg

So the swimming hole is at a creek??

I thought it was part of the reservoir off of the Holston River?

I will go research again.
The swimming hole is at the river.

But, probably if it rains in Kingsport, it also rains in Rogersville (maybe).

Patrick Henry Lake (where the " Horse Pond " is located is actually a reservoir with a hydroelectric dam. So the water level varies constantly. The " horse pond " is not an actual pond, it's just a cove on the lake.
Thank you @Mountain_Kat, I thought I was losing my mind due to lack of sleep and watching videos repeatedly. One less thing to research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa