Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for the Daybell ‘children,’ I really do. I’ve mentioned on Websleuths that I have been in their exact position, coming to terms with a family member’s guilt in a horrible crime. Denial is a powerful force and not to be underestimated. I feel for them.

But right now the Daybell ‘kids’ have a great deal of power to turn this investigation around. They are thinking adults, NOT children, as Tylee and JJ were, and they owe EVERYTHING to their beautiful mother’s memory by pushing Chad into telling the absolute and complete truth.

As for EM’s statement in the trailer that none of this would have happened if Lori Vallow hadn’t come into her father’s life? No. Just. No. CD was taking advantage of women for years with his ‘we were married in past probations’ shtick — this isn’t all on Lori. He was telling women and others in his circle for years that Tammy was going to die. MG, ZP, JR, ES, MP all knew about this ‘prophecy’ and they deserve to be held accountable for knowing and doing nothing to save this beautiful woman’s life. At the very least, they should be threatened with charges and have to present full and truthful testimony or be charged themselves.

The only true family leadership Chad can give his family now is to come completely clean with the horrific truth: that he is a murderer and killed their mother and Lori’s children. And Chad’s children deceiving themselves is a hindrance to revealing that complete truth and obtaining justice for all who have died. in every way.
Very good post.

Shoot, I missed it on regular CBS. wonder where to stream it for free?

They all appear flat emotionally IMO.
Robotic logic. …My dad was a gravedigger.. why would he dig shallow graves?.
Oh my, hey your dad never told you about Lori. Then surprise…your dad never told you Lori had 2 kids. Or your dad never mentioned dark people or zombies.
Yeah right Alex & Lori framed your dad.
I’m sorry.
I can’t decide what the CD kids actually wanted to get across about murdered children laying in their dads backyard. IMO I think they only did this to -talk that talk- that dad is not the monster everyone knows he is!
Just soooo sickening .
Nothing gained for CD in this interview!
Sad,sad , sad how many lives he has destroyed and continues to destroy.

MOO
Edited because this was just so sickening I had trouble getting it out. Praying for justice.

Last edited:
Two things from tonight's show:

(1) EM believes her father had an emotional affair with Lori while Tammy was still alive, but not physical. Guess she missed the storage unit butt grab.

(2) GD is really trying to sell the raccoon narrative and claimed they had been having problems with a raccoon and tried setting traps but the traps were too small and so the only other reasonable thing to do was to shoot it. *If* they really had been after this raccoon for some time, wouldn't Chad have texted Tammy that he got THE raccoon instead of A raccoon?

Oh, they also stated there is a second pet cemetery that was not searched. I think the suggestion being that the mythical dead raccoon is buried there.

Here's a transcript of the 48 Hours show: Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

This struck me as a particularly inappropriate/odd response from EM:

But Chad did believe that some individuals had dark spirits, like Tylee. A local Fox TV station uncovered an email from Chad to Lori, where he graded people, giving Tylee a "D" as a dark spirit.

[EM]: I don't know what to say … It just seems immature. But I don't know.

Is she the one who stuck her tongue out to the cameras?

Last edited:
Emma Murray: When my dad left, they arrested him. … Some police officers told me that they had discovered human remains on the property. … I was standing in the doorway of the police car as he was sitting inside, handcuffed. And the first thing he asked me was, "Do you know why they arrested me?" And my thought was, "How do you not know?" And I was crying. I said, "Dad, they found human remains." And his face went white, and his eyes went wide. He was shocked.

Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

righttttttttttt….
IMO

Last edited:
Very good post.
IMO not all the siblings are on the same page about everything. Just from some of their reactions.

Emma and Garth did most of the talking.
I don’t know how the youngest could be. He’d been out of the country for almost two years when all of this went down, including his own mother’s passing and funeral. He has no first hand knowledge of any of this. How utterly impossible and cruel. He’s having to drink the Koolaid that his siblings are serving him about the Koolaid. JMO. YMMV.

The only true family leadership Chad can give his family now is to come completely clean with the horrific truth: that he is a murderer and killed their mother and Lori’s children. And Chad’s children deceiving themselves is a hindrance to revealing that complete truth and obtaining justice for all who have died. in every way.

Why start now? Chad and “leadership” don’t belong in the same sentence. The guy is a schmaltz and a putz and a loser with a capital “L”. Excellent post. JMO

Here's a transcript of the 48 Hours show: Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

But Chad did believe that some individuals had dark spirits, like Tylee. A local Fox TV station uncovered an email from Chad to Lori, where he graded people, giving Tylee a "D" as a dark spirit.

It had same reaction. Just a ripe response coming from her. JMO

And there you have it. None of this would have happened if Lori didn't come into our lives. I bet Lori's head will explode when she hears that. She will be seething with anger, and no brother Alex to avenge her.

Thanks for posting the transcript link, I couldn't watch so that really helped.

Oh, they also stated there is a second pet cemetery that was not searched. I think the suggestion being that the mythical dead raccoon is buried there.
SBM. There's only one spot of disturbed ground visible on the satellite photo taken in the early afternoon that day. It's in the place where Tylee's remains were found.

Emma Murray: When my dad left, they arrested him. … Some police officers told me that they had discovered human remains on the property. … I was standing in the doorway of the police car as he was sitting inside, handcuffed. And the first thing he asked me was, "Do you know why they arrested me?" And my thought was, "How do you not know?" And I was crying. I said, "Dad, they found human remains." And his face went white, and his eyes went wide. He was shocked.

Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

righttttttttttt….
IMO

Wow, that's pretty evil even for Chad, pretend he didn't know why he was being arrested. Guess she hasn't heard the audio of that phone call between Chad and Lori as that soon-to-be-jailbird perched in the front seat of his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993