Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the parents thought the sister going on GMA would defuse the pressure a bit, and were waiting for media and SM response, which at least the SM response was pretty much "What a waste of time, she never even contacted him for 17 days?" So when the appearance of Sis was an utter failure at buying time, that helped make their decision to start to come clean. IMO
I definetely think that if one of them cracks it will be the sister. Parents tend to be extremely defensive, I think the pressure will get to them at some point...this is getting huge now

LE stated that they are speaking to the L parents at their request. "Speaking to" usually means a voluntary interview. I would guess the parents decided they will answer questions with their attorney. It also looks like they are providing some physical evidence based on the evidence bags LE is bringing in.

So, their phones etc, with whatever comms were made over this past month or so?

I have been reading since this started but I rarely comment! I just wanted to say. My husband and I very rarely go anywhere, other than work, without the other. We have be that way for 23yrs. With us I wouldn't say we don't want the other to go out without the other we just don't want to be out without the other. My family thinks it's a control issue with him and it's totally not we just genuinely love being with each other. If I told my husband I wanted to go out he would have no problem with it and vice versa.

I find it weird that everyone seems to understand 5A & how it's being used properly right now (I don't disagree, btw) but people don't like that the community is exercising their 1A rights. Should anyone step foot on their property besides the law? Absolutely not but if we're talking about how important 5A is, we need to remember that 1A is just as important.

I find it weird that everyone seems to understand 5A & how it's being used properly right now (I don't disagree, btw) but people don't like that the community is exercising their 1A rights. Should anyone step foot on their property besides the law? Absolutely not but if we're talking about how important 5A is, we need to remember that 1A is just as important.
Who is arguing against 1A?

Never thought he was. I still suspect he's been in Rehab/treatment or out of the country for some time now.

MOO.
He had 10 days and had his parents removed the van they would have been involved. Actually cunning on his part, dump it in their driveway and then disappear. Had not thought of that, if that's what actually happened.

The records, which are largely obscured due to the ongoing investigation, do not indicate the reason for the call on 10 September, but note that police came back twice the following day and seized the couple’s Ford Transit van, which they had used to cross the country.

UPDATE: Rick Stafford, the Petito family’s attorney, said that the records shouldn’t be read to indicate some kind of exchange between Laundrie and Joseph Petito that day. “From what I understand, on September 10 is when Joe Petito called the North Port, [Florida] police department to report his daughter missing,” Mr Stafford told The Independent. “That whole day he was in Vero Beach, which was on the other side of the state. “ “He’s never even been to Brian Laundrie’s house, and he’s never been on the block,” Mr Stafford added. “If there is a report, when that report comes out, it’s going to be the missing persons report that was taken over the phone from Joe to the North Port police department.”

Previously, Mr Petito had told Fox News, which reported the public service incident, that he wasn’t aware Mr Laundrie had returned to Florida until 11 September.
Gabby Petito: Family lawyer casts doubt on ‘incident’ with father at Laundrie’s home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul