Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not something you do if you know your son murdered his girlfriend.

Maybe the parents really didn't know anything until later.

Maybe he is very convincing- "Gabby and I broke up, it was bad, don't answer calls or texts from his mom or dad, she's crazy blah, blah, blah. She's missing? I did not know that, let me text her and see if she's OK...Uh Oh I have her phone"
Imo
There is NO logical explanation for what he's done!

This is a violation of the terms of service of both Amazon and Etsy so I am sure they will be removed as soon as Amazon and Etsy are notified. Both platforms specifically ban products that reference natural disasters, crimes, etc. The problem is the products are not reviewed before they are listed - they rely on individual sellers to follow the rules.

ETA: it looks like they have been removed already. Amazon takes these things seriously so they will likely proactively police this going forward.

FOX NEWS w/ Margaret MacCallum at 3:08 ET - Interview with neighbors who moved across the street from Brian, Gabby and his parents in June but did not/ do not “know” them: Neighbor said they say the son and parents stock a newly bought camper which fits down into the beds of a pickup truck and hangs over the cab. Then the 3 of them went on a “couple or 3 day trip together”… which the neighbors said they thoughts was odd for a son that age to go away with his parents in a tiny camper such as that. This was a few weeks ago after Brian returned from trip with Gabby, according to neighbors.
<modsnip>. Like I said before, I don’t believe BL is in there.
Maybe traffic cameras should be looking at movement of the truck/camper to see it’s whereabouts during that timeframe since there are no other confirmed sightings of BL since.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of Protein bars and a life straw that’s it.
When I see people talking about how he would stay hydrated I can't help but think how dumb this guy is. He literally walked around national parks carrying half a melon and spoon everywhere as his hydration because "they're 90% water" and he shunned plastic bottles. He's not anywhere near being a survivalist IMO. Just viewing how they lived, nothing indicates they were the types that would rough it much more than tents in a primitive camping area. I highly doubt he's alive in the wilderness - I think he's dead by suicide or being harbored somewhere.

With all due respect, I think the fact that he is on his own right now alluding LE (successfully it would seem) and factoring in the
vanlife trip combined with him leaving Gabby for what it now seems like multiple times on that trip would indicate that he is fine on his own.

But, obviously not. He killed someone. And probably didn't keep himself alive, either.

Allegedly.

Who knows what he told his parents? They needed space/split up/she found someone else/gave him the van to get back, etc, etc. It had happened before (on/off again relationship) so no reason to report GP missing initially.

Can someone please confirm 1) the date that GP's parents first tried to contact the Laundrie family and 2) when GP's parents approached LE to say she was missing? The time lag is really bothering me

<modsnip>

But Gabby’s mother SAID in messages to the Laundries that Gabby was incommunicado and she did not know where she was-and mr & mrs Laundrie blew her off repeatedly. Hard to imagine them getting some kind of story from their son about a breakup, where she gifted him the van-then vetting these messages from Gabby’s mom, and ignoring them. Even if BL came back home and said she was cruel to him. Normal people wouldn’t do that. Especially to the mother of the girl who had lived in your house like a daughter. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
If you check his Pinterest, there are saved pins of embroidered items, like skeleton hands with a knife, another of a woman standing, covered in leaves carrying a skull on her shoulder and another pin of a Sasquatch like creature killing an alligator with a knife. He must have been into embroidery and felted crafts? Sadly, my theory is Gabby was stabbed, and that he will be found hanging from a tree deep in the Florida swamp. MOO

Do you know for a fact it was them? I can't find anything that confirms that it was the investigative team. Can anyone confirm this? If it was in fact them, that does seem very unprofessional.

Why would it be unprofessional? LE are humans also and I’m sure they were just as saddened as we were by her death. I was so touched by their thoughtfulness.

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1440758929206628352?s=21

FULL BLOWN INCIDENT': Eyewitnesses describe Brian Laundrie encounter at WY restaurant before Gabby Petito vanished

BBM
FIRST ON FOX: One of the last times Gabby Petitowas seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street -- it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town….

This is a violation of the terms of service of both Amazon and Etsy so I am sure they will be removed as soon as Amazon and Etsy are notified. Both platforms specifically ban products that reference natural disasters, crimes, etc. The problem is the products are not reviewed before they are listed - they rely on individual sellers to follow the rules.

ETA: it looks like they have been removed already. Amazon takes these things seriously so they will likely proactively police this going forward.
Yeah, Amazon is pretty swift. eBay and Etsy however… still very much live. I haven’t checked the Walmart site yet but they’ve been really awful about these things in the past so I wouldn’t be surprised if stuff pops up there.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1440756640253300737?s=21

#BREAKING: A New Orleans couple says they witnessed Brian Laundrie arguing with wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant hours before she is believed to have gone missing #justiceforgabby

FIRST ON FOX: One of the last times Gabby Petitowas seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street -- it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.

I couldn't get to the tweet in the link below. Here is a link to the Fox News article.

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

Snipped pieces and BBM from the article : ( I realize there is an excessive amount here, but OMG...and this is NOT the entire article, just the pieces that really hit home.)

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.

Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as "aggressive" and said he left and returned about four times.

At one point, Petito came inside and apologized for Laundrie’s behavior, Angelo said.

England told Fox News that he reported the incident to the FBI and that Petito appeared "visibly upset" with Laundrie as he hounded staff at the Merry Piglets Tex-Mex restaurant.

The incident happened roughly two weeks after Fox News Digital was first to report that a witness called 911 about a domestic fight between Petito and Laundrie in Moab, Utah. Angelo and England said bodycam video of the police response matched the mannerisms and body language of Petito and Laundrie they witnessed firsthand. Laundrie was also wearing clothes England said he recognized from the video and "looked kind of like he had been living out in a van for a little while."

Angelo said it did not appear that Laundrie was on drugs, and he was "not screaming." But he was behaving aggressively with the restaurant staff, a waitress, a hostess and the manager – all women.

I’m watching Fox News LIVE (television). They’re talking with neighbors about BL and his father working on the new camper (still parked at the home). They’re claiming the parents and BL were seen stocking up the camper and were all gone for a weekend. Unsure of the exact date.

I can’t link to it, maybe someone else will have a link to this information.

So you are saying this camper "shell", which is what we call it in my neck of the woods, is currently at the Laundries' home? Hmmm....I was picturing it situated someplace and BL living in it currently. If not, then what do we think the thought process around this recently purchased truck and camper shell would be? A plan unexecuted? A way to conceal something you transported to hide (survival supplies?)

Admittedly, I am reaching here and haven't had time to think it through, but I do find this truck/camper shell really thought provoking.

Edited to add that the father of my husband's best childhood friend had a camper shell on his pick up and they used it quite a bit as a makeshift sleeper on camping trips. Obviously just father and son type stuff and not that comfy, but that is how they used theirs.

Does anyone else not think it is strange that his parents or attorney are not pleading for him to come out of hiding if he is actually in the area, As a parent of a son , I would be begging my child to come out of hiding before it gets any worse especially with the alligators,etc. <modsnip>

Just my opinion, but I believe they are not worried about him because they have taken him someplace safe....and it is not in their backyard swamp.
>>>and agree if he was in that swamp they would be very worried if he was still alive.

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1440756640253300737?s=21

#BREAKING: A New Orleans couple says they witnessed Brian Laundrie arguing with wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant hours before she is believed to have gone missing #justiceforgabby

I believe this is Jackson, Wyoming, not Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member