Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked them up … they do exist… I was thinking about those extreme adventurers that sleep on the side of a cliff when mountain climbing…..

I just know that no matter how desperate I was I would not be camping on the ground in that swamp….:eek::eek::eek:

This also made me think of it…..
There was a relatively local search where they had searched and searched, and years later the body was found close to home … but it was a suicide by hanging in a tree… and despite many searches no one saw it at the time….. very sad case..

IMO
Is that the case of the young man and woman that had just returned from a trip overseas lasting several months? She took her own life? I can't remember their names, but they too were blogging about their travels.

They should put dogs into the house to ensure he isn't hiding in a hidden room or the crawlspace. I don't believe the house has been gone over with dogs.
I keep seeing references to a crawl space. Most Florida homes are built on a slab. They don’t have crawl spaces except much older homes or mobile/manufactured homes. The Laundries house does not have a crawl space. It is like most of the more recent homes, built directly on a concrete slab, block construction with stucco exterior.

I saw that too! That is exciting. Every time a young, pretty, blonde, white girl goes missing and there is a HUGE frenzy, it's infuriating that there are so many cases DAILY that never get looked into. Jelani Day is a perfect example and his family called it out. Not to mention:

- Samuel Little getting away with everything he did because he targeted the "less dead."
- The thousands of indigenous women missing.
- The sheer amount of BIPOC missing persons cases that have gone completely cold.

One case that comes to mind is the mindboggling amount of money, effort and time spent on the Madeline McCann case over in the UK!

So he left his wallet and phone at the house before he left. How do you guys feel about that?

I feel it's potentially another ruse.

He leaves his wallet - it doesn't mean he doesn't have money with him. Cash isn't traceable like cards are, therefore he has no need for his wallet, only the cash that was in it.

He leaves his phone - does he own just the one phone? Maybe he took a spare? Maybe he bought a burner phone? Maybe he bought a new sim card to use in an old phone handset he has?

I don't think we can read too much into leaving those items behind.

MOO

I currently have my window open in my office. The evening sound of crickets and tree frogs is everywhere.

Kind of like what I am hearing about the "potential" camping expedition that Mr and Mrs Laundrie took with their 'mysteriously disappearing' son.........

I love hearing crickets and the far-away (.5 mile) sound of the train. Always have my window open

#JusticeForGabby

Is that the case of the young man and woman that had just returned from a trip overseas lasting several months? She took her own life? I can't remember their names, but they too were blogging about their travels.
No it was a missing teenager in North Queensland Aus…. In the end he was in bush land only a couple of hundred meters from home…..

Please ignore if this has already been discussed. There is no way I can keep up with these lightning fast threads...

Have there been any photos released of what BL looks like with hair? I am assuming he is not completely bald at his young age. It would be difficult to keep shaved if he is on the run, and it may make for a good disguise as well. Just a thought...

There's one with pink hair toward the bottom: Macabre clue in Laundrie’s creepy post

The one where he's wearing a suit in this link shows the outline of his natural hair due to balding. So... even if he grows it back it ain't gonna grow where he's bald. lol Although he could wear a wig I suppose. I'd think he'd just continue wearing as cap. And how handy is it that we ALL should be wearing masks right now?? He'd really stand out wearing a mask if there was no pandemic warranting it. Gabby Petito, where are you? Brian Laundrie has hired a lawyer to protect him from questions about his missing fiancee. - Techno Trenz

If they are using thermal camera that wouldn't help him any.
There's a thing called a "space blanket" that's made of thin mylar foil. It's a good thing to keep around for emergencies and I'd image hikers probably carry them. If you wrap yourself in them one way, they keep all your body heat inside. If you turn them the other way they reflect all the heat coming at you. I keep one in my car in case of a breakdown and have even used them at home during extended power outages when the heat was out. I believe they would make you invisible to thermal cameras. JMO

I keep seeing references to a crawl space. Most Florida homes are built on a slab. They don’t have crawl spaces except much older homes or mobile/manufactured homes. The Laundries house does not have a crawl space. It is like most of the more recent homes, built directly on a concrete slab, block construction with stucco exterior.
Some folks might be using "crawl space" to include any type of space including the attic. (No one in their right mind would want to spend more than a few minutes in a Florida attic at this time of year though.)

My personal suspicion is he left with a burner phone and a wad of cash.
And I will add multiple burner phones because when you are on the run you become paranoid - I have to believe they have search warrants for any telephone number he may have called starting around 8/27 and what that may yield- JMO

Thank you! I'm sorry I messed up a reply earlier i think they have been deleted. I'm new here and don't know how to quote prior threads. Anyway, I still look at this video at 1:48 and see there is a person moving/walking.

No worries! It just helps to be using the original source, otherwise it sort of becomes a game of telephone and things get taken out of context. The Kenneka Jenkins case was especially bad in that regard (in terms of footage being re-used, edited, enhanced and altered by SM vloggers to support some pretty far-fetched claims).

I have looked over the timestamp you specified, played at the highest resolution and at 0.25 speed. I'm sorry, but I don't see anything remotely humanoid in the creek area. JMO, others might disagree.

OK I'm posting it again, this time with link (sorry Mods :oops:)

Here is the image of BL with a full head of hair, dyed pink.

Worth seeing how he looks with hair in case he's intending on changing his identity to continue to evade capture.

Source: Login • Instagram

View attachment 314524

Guessing that pic is a few years old...judging by their recent pics, he's almost completely prematurely bald on top. JMO

Can you even imagine the friggin FBI comes and “ooops! Forgot the crawl space!” Like they’re not gonna search it? Lol

Some folks might be using "crawl space" to include any type of space including the attic. (No one in their right mind would want to spend more than a few minutes in a Florida attic at this time of year though.)

Where I live our crawl spaces are under the house. There's like a trap door thing on the floor you lift to go under the house. The attic is what we call what's above and just under the roof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member