Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #35

Where do you think BL is right now?

• Mexico

Votes: 50 7.1%
  • Cuba

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • Canada

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Carlton Reserve, FL

Votes: 98 13.8%
  • Somewhere else in FL

Votes: 166 23.4%
  • New York

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • Somewhere else in the US

Votes: 306 43.2%
  • Somewhere else in the world

Votes: 32 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NORTH PORT, Fla. - Television's Dog the Bounty Hunter is joining the search for Brian Laundrie.

"Dog and Francie have experienced extreme loss themselves," his team said in a statement. "Their hearts go out to Gabby's family for what they're going through and want to help bring justice for her death."

Dog the Bounty Hunter says he "wants anyone with information on Brian Laundrie's whereabouts to call me at 833-TELLDOG" and added that "all information will be kept confidential."

'Dog the Bounty Hunter' joins the search for Brian Laundrie

Publicly known "evidence sufficient to convict" him of the homicide is just not going to happen. Not at this point, and not until any trial, if there is one.

Folks following this and similar cases should really understand that the legs process is long, and incremental, that trials are tricky (in the sense of adding procedural matters into the mix when it comes to what evidence is admissible or not, and many other things), and until closing arguments, you are just not going to know what all is in the mix from an adjudication perspective.

There is a significant distance between/among evidence sufficient to arrest, to charge, to prosecute, and to close.

Not directed specifically at you, but statements before there is even a person in custody that "I don't see enough for a conviction" just really clutter the discussion.

I doubt the public is privy to what evidence LE has at the moment, especially if it could be used in court to convict.
It's on the Moab police report from the GP and BL 1 hour bodycam incident.
Link from:Van-Life Couple Got Into Physical Fight Days Before 22-Year-Old Vanished, Police Docs Reveal

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know, @Mike in WNY . It’s not my area of expertise, for sure. But there have been some sightings at restaurants. Perhaps that could play in?
The restaurant incident happened at 1pm on the 27th. The same witnesses said they saw GP and BL in their van again 4-4 1/2 hrs later. The vloggers saw the van parked at around 6pm on the 27th in a spot that was approximately 1,000 feet or yards? away from where GP's body was found. BL returns home to FL four days later on Sept 1st.

That's a pretty tight time frame, is it not?. I think BL killed her on the 27th, possibly right around the time the vloggers were driving through the area. That picture from the vloggers drive-by of the van that I've posted a couple times still haunts me. I think that it might show the two of them walking away from the parked van into the wooded area. AJMO

Edited from Aug 28th to correct date of Aug 27th. My apologies for the error.

Brian Laundry acted "aggressively" before Gabby Petit's death: Witness - New York Latest News

Attachments

• 20210919_195400.jpg
    20210919_195400.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I question the Bumble friend simply because she seems to be the only friend with a conflicting view on Gabby and Brian’s relationship. A lot of what she’s said contrasts with the accounts of Gabby’s other friends who’ve made comments in regards to the relationship. She’s also the only friend who got a photo op… I found that weird. /JMO

Other friends of GP? Who? In FL? Close friends?

But Rose, assuming she is to be believed, described her & GP's friendship as close - at least in terms of liking to hang out frequently and to be in touch - and it seems that she was significant in GP's life in FL, perhaps more so than anyone else of their peers (and per her, they had at one point had each other on a friends location app [my children only a little younger than GP have all their friends and acquaintances connected like thus; totally common] but BL didn't like it and made GP delete it.).

I haven't looked at/for any SM posts of GP that connected to any friends, so who knows. And I didn't really like that interview this friend gave*. But if they were that close (and GP would stay with her when BL was being hard to be around, per the interview), then it stands to reason she might have more insight than most.

*not sure why/don't recall why

One way for the restaurant incident to lead to her death is if, after another public scene like that, she said, that's it, our relationship is over. Statistically women are at most risk when ending the relationship.
I Yelp review was posted on 8/9/2021 for the Merry Piglet which included this: "There are two sizes of guac and though we didn't ask for it, we got the larger (and more expensive!) size. Our fault for not specifying small, but a word of warning." Whatever the cause for Brian's reactionary, aggressive, irrational, sustained behavior...I agree it could have lead to him physically lashing out at Gabby in his agitated state.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/merry-piglets-mexican-grill-jackson

I do think it's important to remember on this board to remember that he's only wanted for bank fraud at this time. I'm also discussing this in the context that he and his family seem to be doing a lot of self-harm possibly due to poor legal representation where for instance it's been asked if the family lawyer could himself face charges. It's been the actions of him and his family that have made him look guilty rather than any specific evidence from the crime scene that has come out.
MOO that LE has much more evidence that we will not be aware of til this goes to trial, if it does. There are reasons he is a POI in a murder and I suspect they have evidence to warrant more charges.

The restaurant incident happened at 1pm on the 28th. The same witnesses said they saw GP and BL in their van again 4-4 1/2 hrs later. The vloggers saw the van parked at around 6pm on the 28th in a spot that was approximately 1,000 feet or yards? away from where GP's body was found. BL returns home to FL three days later on Sept 1st.

That's a pretty tight time frame, is it not?. I think BL killed her on the 28th, possibly right around the time the vloggers were driving through the area. That picture from the vloggers drive-by of the van that I've posted a couple times still haunts me. I think that it might show the two of them walking away from the parked van into the wooded area. AJMO

Brian Laundry acted "aggressively" before Gabby Petit's death: Witness - New York Latest News
The restaurant incident and the Bethune video was on Aug 27 IIRC.

Now you have me thinking about the trial if there is one. Circumstantial evidence mostly, unless they found a weapon, rock of some kind with DNA?? So, how Gabby's body was left...frankly I think he will confess if caught, and has already done so to his parents.

I know I am frustrated with the lack of evidence LE has released, but I know they absolutely want to get this right.

They could possibly have a lot of evidence or be in the process of getting it. I for instance I'm an 8th level Google Local Guide where I let Google track me plus there's fitness trackers that will track with even more granularity. I'd love to know what kind of permissions GP and BL gave for their various apps, which for their own safety I'd think that one or both of them allowed active tracking. I'd love to see their Google Timeline, if either of them had that. I'm very curious about BL's return home for instance and that trip has made me wonder if he was some kind of drug user.

EBM:
The restaurant incident happened at 1pm on the 28th. The same witnesses said they saw GP and BL in their van again 4-4 1/2 hrs later. The vloggers saw the van parked at around 6pm on the 28th in a spot that was approximately 1,000 feet or yards? away from where GP's body was found. BL returns home to FL three days later on Sept 1st.

That's a pretty tight time frame, is it not?. I think BL killed her on the 28th, possibly right around the time the vloggers were driving through the area. That picture from the vloggers drive-by of the van that I've posted a couple times still haunts me. I think that it might show the two of them walking away from the parked van into the wooded area. AJMO

This is really helpful to me. I found the suspicious texts alarming, as well. Can we both consult the timeline to see how they fit in? I hate to leave the thread, but this is valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member