PA - Kaylene Oehling, 20, Etna Boro, Allegheny Co, 10 Jan 2020, found deceased 2023 *POI*

Thank you for the updates!! I'll be keeping up to date on things here for sure.

Im intrigued by the fave breakfast place...?!

Kelly O's in Pines Plaza, Ross Township! I'm not sure if the poster is still up, but it was a while back. I usually eat there at least 3-4 times each month so I can check next time I'm there.

Everything on their menu is delicious; be sure you get the fresh-squeezed orange juice with any meal!!

do they know when the photos he sent were taken??
before or after her disappearance?
because honestly this guy sounds almost crazy enough to be holding her captive somewhere
praying for her family to find peace and get justice

Thank you for the updates!! I'll be keeping up to date on things here for sure.

Kelly O's in Pines Plaza, Ross Township! I'm not sure if the poster is still up, but it was a while back. I usually eat there at least 3-4 times each month so I can check next time I'm there.

Everything on their menu is delicious; be sure you get the fresh-squeezed orange juice with any meal!!
i live SUPER close...ill check it out and thank you

do they know when the photos he sent were taken??
before or after her disappearance?
because honestly this guy sounds almost crazy enough to be holding her captive somewhere
praying for her family to find peace and get justice
YES! The photos were taken prior to her disappearance....OCT/Nov 2019

Agreed that it's far from a sure bet. Like others, I tend to think him having a river camp and an affinity for fishing the river (not to mention him taunting her family that she is swimming with the fish) make it somewhat less likely that he would choose the woods. Like the time remains were found in Boyce Park, families wait for updates while he sits back and makes light of it being Kaylene when he already knows it's not. At least for this moment, he's off the streets.

Also, until looking at your map link, I never realized how far Penn Hills extended.

Here is a post for anybody not in the Facebook groups. It would be very shocking if it ended up being Kaylene, especially since @CCJD mentioned Stacy Childs and the location being so close to the city.
Any thoughts on this? Is this what police do when they make an unofficial preliminary identification to make it official? Or do you think they have just found female remains and determined they were Caucasian so Kaylene is one of many people they will be comparing against. They have clearly not gotten her dental records when previous bodies were found, but this time they're taking that step.

On another note, if it is her, I'm floored that MM left her in a place where she would eventually be found and in his neck of the woods. The most frustrating thing to watch in this case was how there was no question about who did it and that he felt confident enough that he would get away with it to taunt the family.

Attachments

• 16DC8C46-8DDE-4C02-B70D-C4BD9259A3A8.jpeg
    16DC8C46-8DDE-4C02-B70D-C4BD9259A3A8.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 51
247587947_2411769355625206_1878286239812128672_n.jpg

First post on the PD's page is about the remains.

Does anyone know if her family has gotten preliminary info about the remains found that the police then went and got her dental records for? Law enforcement has to at least have an idea of whether it is likely her or not. The anniversary of her disappearance is approaching, and hopefully this is the year for answers and justice.

Kaylene's dad posted on his FB page missingkaylene that in one month he reached 5,000 TikTok followers.

The # is #letsgrow. I'm not familiar how that works, but putting in Kaylene's name some youtubes came up that lead to there.

Her dad posted within a day of yesterday so?

Still praying they find her. Praying for whoever the remains belong to.

Does anyone know if her family has gotten preliminary info about the remains found that the police then went and got her dental records for? Law enforcement has to at least have an idea of whether it is likely her or not. The anniversary of her disappearance is approaching, and hopefully this is the year for answers and justice.

@PJY77 Can you please answer this. I liked the Facebook page and didn't realize it was a private page even though it's you and WickedJay

@PJY77 Can you please answer this. I liked the Facebook page and didn't realize it was a private page even though it's you and WickedJay
The discussion page is run by me. Jason has nothing to do with it. Pretty much like hes had nothing to do with any of it! I mean he is pretty good at making memes but thats about it. Ill keep looking for his daughter while he plays with the Amish

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back