AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but I would think it would be his responsibility or the people that work for him that are responsible from bringing the show ideas and cases for him to look at would have a bit more knowledge in this case in order to push into the harder questions and at least try to even piece together a timeline of that day or what happened between the time they came home from their outing until she disappeared. And I think that was the longest run on sentence I've ever typed. :D
I thought the show did push into harder questions and that the parent's reactions were telling.
Of course, I am not an expert and YES, I would have loved to hear more about the timeline but even CW does not keep track of time, per her words, so there's that and LE has to try to figure it out.
but I do think some questions were spot on.

I agree with the experts that it feels as though Candus may be holding something back. However, I can't understand why someone in her position would do that unless the information they are withholding is something that would implicate them in some manner. IMO.

I believe The W's were under contract by the Dr Phil show to remain silent about details of their appearance on the show. Now that the segments have aired, I wonder if they if they are free to talk.
I think they have and will continue "talking" regardless of the Dr P show.
JMO

I agree with the experts that it feels as though Candus may be holding something back. However, I can't understand why someone in her position would do that unless the information they are withholding is something that would implicate them in some manner. IMO.
Yeppers
Exactly !!!!

I’m very curious that Dr. Phil is talking about a timeline. What timeline is he referring to? He hasn’t said when he believes Summer disappeared or how long they were home. I’m finding it hard to believe LE would confirm a timeline to him but maybe they did?

Absolutely not. They would give Dr. Showtime nothing!

Am I the only one that thinks them going on Dr. Phil was a complete waste or let down? I mean we found out nothing that we don't already know or what's out there publicly. At this point I feel it was all for ratings and viewer count on Dr. Phil's part. I don't think he asked them any real hard questions at all.

It brought Summer international attention.

It is possible that she held back something at first (in public, not necessarily from LE) and has since forgotten what it was. Or at least well enough to articulate it.

I mean, she's been through a lot... Yes, some of it was perhaps choosing to use poor coping strategies, but that is still something she went through. It will still affect her.

Am I the only one that thinks them going on Dr. Phil was a complete waste or let down? I mean we found out nothing that we don't already know or what's out there publicly. At this point I feel it was all for ratings and viewer count on Dr. Phil's part. I don't think he asked them any real hard questions at all.
You beat me to it. I can't understand why they even showed up on the show. But DP had surely seen other interviews with each of them so he knew what to expect.

I don't foresee this case being solved anytime soon unless someone can figure out how a 5 year old can vaporize.

The Behavior Panel is a YT show that these 2 guys giving opinions on the show (and 2 others) who are experts in reading body language run and they analyze interviews. Early on they analyzed the very first interview of the Wells and all 4 agreed that Don was telling the truth, same as Candus, but that she is holding some bit of information back in the interview.

It doesn't mean she hasn't revealed it to LE, just not to the public.

It may be as small as that she was separated from Summer for more than 5 minutes.

I am interested in the candy.

My theory is that Summer ran off the dog trail. Perhaps she was hit by that red truck. The driver was shocked, screamed heart-rendingly. He put her in the car. From here doors slamming. But on the other hand, wouldn't this man have with a phone that was supposed to be tracked by the police. Whatever happens, I think this scream is relevant. Not every day people hear a scream in those places. And there were three people. Mom and children. As I understood children are adults.

I'm sure Leslie Erhart,and the LE team working tirelessly to find Summer would be more than happy to do that. She, they have done pressers before. I'm sure they would welcome the chance to have CW,CH,and DW join them for a presser. MOO

They might be happy to do that with the family, but I'm saying that a press conference doesn't mean that they are going to suddenly release more information than they have been willing to drop up until now. So what is the point?

The grandmother did not “high-tail” out of TN or suddenly “take off.” She always had plans to return home, and I believe a relative needed her help following a surgery. There are many inconsistencies and unanswered questions but I really don’t see anything odd or nefarious in the grandmother leaving more than a month later. There’s only so much support one person can provide and, unfortunately, life does go on. The grandmother has her own health/affairs to attend to, and other family members to help. JMO.

When Dr. P asked if anyone they knew disappeared/moved away right after the incident I kept thinking "the grandmother". She hightailed it out of there so fast. I have never understood what that was all about.

I thought the same thing, grandma! Interesting also is how the last time CW saw SW was right before she went into grandmas trailers to fix her knee brace.

They might be happy to do that with the family, but I'm saying that a press conference doesn't mean that they are going to suddenly release more information than they have been willing to drop up until now. So what is the point?
It would get all of them together. CW,CH,and DW, and get more info. Clear up what is fact,and what is fiction. Pull out all the stops. It would come from those closest to Summer,and those putting their all into finding her. It could very well be what helps crack the case. MOO

My theory is that Summer ran off the dog trail. Perhaps she was hit by that red truck. The driver was shocked, screamed heart-rendingly. He put her in the car. From here doors slamming. But on the other hand, wouldn't this man have with a phone that was supposed to be tracked by the police. Whatever happens, I think this scream is relevant. Not every day people hear a scream in those places. And there were three people. Mom and children. As I understood children are adults.
The children who were there that day are not adults. The oldest was 12 or 13, then 11, and 9.

There are older children that both DW and CB have, but none of them live there nor were they there that day.

While it is possible SW was hit by a car, the area was extensively searched including by trained dogs of various types including bloodhounds. It seems an accident like that would leave some evidence. However, i have thought about this as well... Not necessarily a specific vehicle, but hmmm... Could be why they know the year range on this truck so precisely.

LE is not going to be able to track every phone on that tower, from what I understand. Only the ones they specifically are searching. Also, this person is driving a 20 year old truck. Maybe they don't have a phone. Or just didn't bring it since they were driving in an area with poor service for phones.

Is the scream being described as "heart-rending" now? Honest question. Previously it has been described as "muffled" and "animalistic". Yet the scream hearer did nothing for an hour and a half according to her. I have heard children really screaming and I got myself up even though I knew their dad was outside with them. Because it it really happened (the father handled the situation, but still it was serious). So, i agree with LE on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona