Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this matters, but JBC used to live in Peru until he was evicted by his father in 2020. It's where he was drunk driving with the 4 boys.

Also, was Kegan's house the one on Bicycle Bridge?

ISP serves search warrant in connection with deaths of Delphi teens; no arrests made | Fox 59

"Acting on a tip"....that makes it a little more related to Delphi than just searching a random child *advertiser censored* perp.

No, KAK is Canal St.
(See opening paragraph in link)
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

The KAK affidavit states that a new lead investigator was assigned to KAK's case on April 24, 2020 and that the forensic examination of the devices which were seized in 2017 was delivered to the investigator on June 12, 2020. Investigators then met with prosecutors the week after the forensic examination was delivered. Makes me wonder if there were some issues with retrieving the information on the devices. It mentions that many of the devices were secured by PIN codes including the iPhone 4 on which the majority of the chat logs and abuse images were found.

The file paths of all the files and chat logs listed in the affidavit also begin with "Cellebrite" (i.e "Apple iPhone 4\Cellebrite\files\video\ IMGi3630"). Cellebrite is an Israeli company that specializes in providing software to law enforcement agencies for use digital forensics and notably for hacking into iPhones. This article from 2020 states that ISP had spent around $500k on software from Cellebrite and other digital forensics companies since 2015.

I'm curious about when ISP got access to these specific tools used for this case and how that impacted the investigation into KAK.

Okay, something I rediscovered today while looking at the JBC thread earlier. It really made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

According to his FB profile, JBC was working in the Peru/Kokomo area in 2016/2017. Margarita25 posted the following in that thread (IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2).

KAK's wearing a UAW shirt in his mug shot, indicating ties to union work/construction and JBC was primarily employed in construction-type work. It could be very well possible that KAK and Chadwell met or crossed paths while Chadwell was working in KAK's area? Anyone else thinking about possible connections between JBC and KAK?

WORK
Source: Facebook/Brian Chadwell

Brian Chadwell

Home | Steinberger Construction
Jason Wood Excavating, LLC in Peru, Indiana

source:
April 7, 2017
*Photo of shredded paper mess Outlaw (dog) made in living room
*JBC says he was gone all day & started first day of new job at Jason Wood Excavating
Brian Chadwell

https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...ing_llc.bffaee8c7ca0ade8b973d845446a3cff.html

Facebook: Jason Wood Excavating, LLC

Industry
Site Preparation ContractorsSpecialty ContractorsExcavation work
Moon Fabrications, inc.
Kokomo, Indiana
Welder-Fabricator

Roles:
*reading and following detailed blueprints
*acid tank fabrication
*Stainless, carbon...

Brian Chadwell

Facebook: Midwest Railcar Repair Inc.
Brandon, South Dakota
Midwest Railcar Repair | MANUFACTURING - Brandon Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
Wabash National

—-

Wabash National Corporation

Just based on the affidavit, I think they saw communications on Libby's phone from this guy. I think LE tried to obtain IP addresses from everyone Libby spoke to on Snapchat, Instagram, and whatever other apps she used. I think that's how they got the subpoena and search warrant for the Peru address so quickly. They may have asked him where he was on the dates of the murder and if plane tickets showed he was in California or Las Vegas (as mentioned in the affidavit), they may have tentatively ruled him out for the murder at that time based on that. But once the feds see CSAM, they do not just let cases go - they investigate and prosecute even if not directly related to their original crime. JMO though

If LE did recover communications from Libby’s phone with KAK, that would kind of explain the hint they gave back in Feb 2017:

Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.

Police ask for assistance in identifying man seen walking on trail where Delphi teens went missing | Fox 59

The KAK affidavit states that a new lead investigator was assigned to KAK's case on April 24, 2020 and that the forensic examination of the devices which were seized in 2017 was delivered to the investigator on June 12, 2020. Investigators then met with prosecutors the week after the forensic examination was delivered. Makes me wonder if there were some issues with retrieving the information on the devices. It mentions that many of the devices were secured by PIN codes including the iPhone 4 on which the majority of the chat logs and abuse images were found.

The file paths of all the files and chat logs listed in the affidavit also begin with "Cellebrite" (i.e "Apple iPhone 4\Cellebrite\files\video\ IMGi3630"). Cellebrite is an Israeli company that specializes in providing software to law enforcement agencies for use digital forensics and notably for hacking into iPhones. This article from 2020 states that ISP had spent around $500k on software from Cellebrite and other digital forensics companies since 2015.

I'm curious about when ISP got access to these specific tools used for this case and how that impacted the investigation into KAK.

That’s interesting. Reminds me, LE made a comment awhile back, don’t quote me word-for-word but it had something to do with the hope that future advances in technology might further the case along. At that point in time DNA always seemed to be the hot topic, but it could’ve easily been referring to IT advances also.

If LE did recover communications from Libby’s phone with KAK, that would kind of explain the hint they gave back in Feb 2017:

Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.

Police ask for assistance in identifying man seen walking on trail where Delphi teens went missing | Fox 59
yep
And I dont think the factory reset on libbys phone is a coincedence either.

Man behind account investigated in Delphi killings identified | wthr.com

“13News has confirmed that Kegan Kline is still being held in the Miami County Jail. His next court hearing is set for Dec. 16.

13News wants to make it clear Kegan Kline has not been named a suspect in the Delphi murders. In Fact, ISP issued the following statement to 13News about Kline:

The Indiana State Police do not confirm or deny anyone who is or is not a suspect in any ongoing investigation. At this time, we are looking for any information about the “anthony_shots” profile and anyone who may have had contact with that profile. The case that you are referring to is a separate child *advertiser censored* case.

Kegan Kline's court appointed public defender, Andrew Achey, released the following response to 13News.

My client had nothing to do with the unexpected, untimely and unfortunate passing of the girls in Delphi.”

Man behind account investigated in Delphi killings identified | wthr.com

“13News has confirmed that Kegan Kline is still being held in the Miami County Jail. His next court hearing is set for Dec. 16.

13News wants to make it clear Kegan Kline has not been named a suspect in the Delphi murders. In Fact, ISP issued the following statement to 13News about Kline:

The Indiana State Police do not confirm or deny anyone who is or is not a suspect in any ongoing investigation. At this time, we are looking for any information about the “anthony_shots” profile and anyone who may have had contact with that profile. The case that you are referring to is a separate child *advertiser censored* case.

Kegan Kline's court appointed public defender, Andrew Achey, released the following response to 13News.

My client had nothing to do with the unexpected, untimely and unfortunate passing of the girls in Delphi.”
Pretty happy with this reply from ISP :cool:

This may all be another false alarm. Who knows? But it’s an amazing and powerful moment to watch everyone who has followed this case, be it for almost five years, or just five days, flock together to discuss. It’s rather moving.

I hope the family is reading here. Libby and Abby are not forgotten. They made an impact on our collective soul.

Keeping the faith. One day it will happen.
#TodayIsTheDay

yep

No I don’t either. Something else that stands out for me is KAK has admitted to contacting underage girls on Instagram and then using SC to chat. One of his profiles was Kline Photography. Libby was an incredible photographer and had beautiful photos posted on Instagram. The two photos sent by SC shortly before the murders, especially the one of only the bridge, had outstanding appeal in an artistic way. This has me wondering if Libby thought she had something going with a wealthy, attractive young man as they both shared a keen interest in photography.

JMO

yep
I never thought it was a coincidence. But why was it reset? Did Libby exchange texts with someone and then wanted to get rid of them? Did someone hack into her phone? Did someone text her obscene photos and she wanted to eliminate them permanently?

Well, I'm off here for a day and the #138 thread blew up and by the time I get here we're up to 16 pages. If this KAK is not the killer of Abigail and Liberty, maybe this sudden surge in publicity will reach someone was not following the case but has information. And that person has an 'Ah-ha' moment.

This is what concerns me most.

On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone.

The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Let Today be the Day!!!! This new information is giving me chills! Praying this info being released does not mean there has been another victim…just hoping they found a connection to an actual person and are tying up loose ends. JUSTICE IS COMING MOO
Yes, let’s hope and pray this finally leads to justice for Abbie and Libby and peace and healing for the families.
Not sure this matters, but JBC used to live in Peru until he was evicted by his father in 2020. It's where he was drunk driving with the 4 boys.
I missed that. Do you still have the link?

This is what concerns me most.

On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone.

The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf
It’s just so sickening and frightening to learn that this is going on. Steve Jobs would be rolling in his grave and Bill
Gates, he’s mostly out of touch these days. IMO

I noticed something on Pg 32 of the AA. “Emily” discusses having sex with Kegan and his father at the same time. First, eeewww. Second, it’s disturbing, given we have wondered how both girls could have been overpowered. And that we have an OBG and NBG. Was this a way to groom the teen into not being surprised to eventually meet up with an older man, not a cute teen boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal