ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot going on. I keep going back to sick individual from the apartment complex with infatuation and got in over his head. Killer doesnt show up with only a knife intending to kill 4 imo. Why was K in M's room, did she walk in on assault. Did killer try to assault M and didnt know both girls were in her room and had to kill them both. Did killer go to assault K and found both in M's room. Does K being back in town spark opportunity and make her the target. Why wasnt there a party going on at the house that night,(Homecoming football game going on), does that spark opportunity. Was there a conflict the weeks prior at a house party and they calmed it down. Also being around halloween you know they had parties. And that brings up another topic. Halloween was 2 weeks prior, alot of new movies had come out and it may have inspired someone

Hey Everyone,

I need your help. We need to recognize the great work our moderators do on Websleuths. If you could donate even a dollar to our yearly moderator fundraiser that would be great. Please use one of the following apps to donate

PayPal
Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Bank to Bank using zelle please use the email address triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Please be sure to put in the memo "FOR THE MODS"

We understand not everyone can donate. Without donating you can still let our mods know how much you appreciate their work by posting a note of thanks on THIS THREAD if you cannot donate.

Every penny raised goes to the moderators.
Thank you.
Tricia
Shoot. Forgot to put for themods. Hope You get it!

LE knows who the target was, they know who was killed first. Killer wouldve transfered blood from one room to the other. Am i right?
Plus, sorry to be graphic but they should know the order of who was killed first, second, third, and fourth because the first person’s blood would be on the knife when the second person was killed, etc. So I think at this point they definitely know the order of the murders.

I am shocked by that. I am shocked they don't have cameras. I am familiar w/ several at other schools and EVERYTHING has cameras except rooms.
I am not shocked that the frat house did not have cameras. They don't want video evidence of what they do; not implying violent, I just mean underaged drinking. MOO.

True. That would be pretty insane. Also, they cannot access people's phone records without authorization. That is an odd statement on the part of the Marshall, IMO
They can access the victim’s records with a warrant, which they’ll get. And will be able to see who communicated w/the victims and what they shared via text, plus messages left on the victim’s voicemail. Ditto for email exchanges and many apps.

JMO

Last edited:
Is that conclusive, or just the first arrived victim?

The perpetrator did not go downstairs? Imoo
No I m insinuating that they must have this info if they are looking at all the evidence. If your have E&X's blood going up the stairs or on the walls or doorknob or door on the third floor, my conclusion would be that they were killed first and likely the target, if your dont have that then the killer went upstairs first. I dont see the sus killing 2 on the 2nd floor and not tracing blood up to the 3rd if he did the 2nd floor first

The odds establishing a relationship (or even a brief encounter) with someone capable of brutally slashing FOUR people to death is staggering. It appears to be the exact opposite. Someone with these traits actively SOUGHT OUT these victims based on OPPORTUNITY alone. So we have a MASS-and or- SERIAL KILLER in this situation. MOO.
The odds are staggering. But we do not have enough evidence to assume that this was a Mass Murderer, a Serial Killer or even a person who had a psychotic break. We cannot assume anything at this point.

I've worked with plenty of small-town political bureaucracies, and they are not fun, there are a lot of egos involved, political power struggles, and political grandstanding.
Snipped.

I have similar thoughts on most of your post but the quote above I have a strong feeling is having a lot more influence on this case than anyone of us realize, and add the University/Greek/and others that go along with Universities into the political power struggle mix, it makes sense to me, and I totally got what SG alluded this as well.

The can access the victim’s records with a warrant, which they’ll get. And will be able to see who communicated w/the victims and what they shared via text, plus messages left on the victim’s voicemail. Ditto for email exchanges and many apps.

JMO
Yes and I'm sure that is being done. But we were discussing tracking records on the kids who did not return to school.
That would be 3-5K kids.

I don't disagree with your thought process here, but I think the most simple answer is - grief. Unless someone has ever lost a close family member, to a horrible disgusting crime (which I hope they have not), then you cannot understand what grief does to someone. Just saying. We may not agree with his approach, or think it's logical, but grief is not logical. JMO

Also would add that the other victims' families HAVE been in contact with him, according to his recent interview, and said that they were in support of him. I'm sure if they had concerns about him compromising the investigation, they could at least share that with him and/or with LE to stop it. I don't disagree that he could be preventing actual justice. I just think that people on here need to understand the depth of his grief and that while we might not think what he's doing makes sense, we can't really put ourselves in his shoes and act like we know better, when we don't.
Could you please provide a link to the interview you reference? I haven’t seen/read it but would like to. Thanks!

I would not be surprised if some, if not all, of the families will sue. I don’t know how successful they would be. Normally for liability insurance to kick in, the policyholder has to be liable for the act. Maybe, as @lmr said, they could allege faulty locks, inadequate lighting, etc, but I’m not sure it would meet the burden of proof needed for liability.

While I mentioned that insurance will likely pay for the clean up whether or not covered, that is under the property portion of the policy. The liability portion of the policy is what responds to lawsuits. Insurance companies don’t agree to pay those if there is not coverage and will usually defend them if they feel they aren’t liable, regardless of the publicity. One reason is, we are talking a lot more money for this type of claim than for the clean up and repairs. The owner of this house has multiple buildings so it is likely insured under a commercial policy. In that case, it wouldn’t be unusual for the limits to be $500,000. And on top of that, they may have an umbrella policy with limits $1 million plus.

All JMO, based on 20+ years handling insurance claims.
Unless they can prove the killer’s entrance was made through door/window w/a faulty lock IMo it will be difficult to sue successfully. Assuming reports are true that the slider was often left unlocked and door code was common knowledge, civil defense attorneys will argue it’s not the landlord’s fault the tenants didn’t secure the residence.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member