ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that the person and or person that were in the white Hyundai elentra that was near the murder scene on November 13 hasn’t come forward in 10 or 11 days. Leads me to believe this person or persons were involved in the murders or saw the person or persons who were.

LE tried to release the bulletin in a less threatening way so to speak in order to generate leads and to get the person who drove that vehicle near the scene to come forward. However, when persons or person is guilty and or has something to hide no amount of friendly talk will get them to come forward. Which seems to be what is happening with this white Hyundai Elentra.
I think it should be clear to all of us, Murderers in Idaho are not cooperative.

-

The other video that a resident sent to Fox News.
Idaho murders: Surveillance image appears to show Kaylee Goncalves and Maddie Mogen hours before slayings

Idaho murders: Surveillance image appears to show Kaylee Goncalves and Maddie Mogen hours before slayings

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Whoever this Adam is, I believe is likely not involved in this. I know the local PD is getting a bad rep but surely they'd figure out whoever this guy is and/or his close contacts by now. Add in the white Hyundai Elantra and the POI could be squeezed out by now.

MOO: the fact that it's taking over a month with few leads makes me lean towards the perp not being college aged or at least in the college scene in town. I think they would have "slipped up" by now.
If you watch the video you can see as the cop peers into one of the first floor bedrooms that it is a storage room - not a bedroom....so where was the 5th roommate who survived sleeping?

About the "Adam" audio.

It's interesting to me because it almost seems like M told Adam something that K didn't want to get back to someone else, but it did get back to the person.

K stays on her cell at the food truck, then repeatedly calls someone later. Maybe to explain what he/she heard from Adam?

Wow. I’m pretty stunned at the reaction to this article. I guess I shouldn’t have shared. My intention was never to dox hg or the newly named young person. To me, it gave some insight on the possible mindsets of the girls. It appears one was upset. MOO. I would think that would typically initiate banter among the group etc, but somehow it’s causing tension and for that I apologize.
Oh, I hope you didn't take my comment wrong. Nothing against you for sharing. I would have as well. I just wish the Facebook group would not have shared with Fox.

Was out of town today and am just catching up. Sheesh! In my area people can’t seem to get info from anybody (small tight knit communit) meanwhile in Moscow it seems people can’t wait to run and blab to the press. What in the World even is this case anymore?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

If you watch the video you can see as the cop peers into one of the first floor bedrooms that it is a storage room - not a bedroom....so where was the 5th roommate who survived sleeping?
At the time of the video perhaps B or D hadn’t moved on yet.

I apologize if I’m missing it, but can you point to the video that shows the officer looking into the first floor bedroom that appears to be a storage room? I’m only seeing the new surveillance stillshot video.

MOO. I ‘m not sure he is. I thought it to be HG, the one on the right who walked with the girls. Maybe looking at the Twitch video will give a better, clear image. I tell ya, too many images are so blurry that it’s frustrating trying figure what is what. Like the pics of the Elantra.
HG at the food truck is wearing white athletic shoes. HG walking ahead of K and M appears to be wearing dark gray or black shoes. Even considering his feet are in the shadows the shoes don't look white.

ELECTROSHOCK WEAPONS. (STUN GUNS; TASERS = NOT the SAME.)
Is it a kind of taser?
Or are they different? ...
snipped for focus. @Dotta
(BTW, imo a person seriously deliberating killing another human, is not deterred by potential arrest or conviction for using an 'illegal weapon' to render a victim compliant before stabbing. But I have not yet researched legality of stun gun or taser posession or use in ID. May be legal there; IDK. )

BRIEFLY & oversimplified.
STUN GUN user deploys by putting device on/against a person & firing/pushing button. IOW, user must be at arms length to targeted vic or closer.
Civilian TASER holder can use it as far away from vic as 4.5 m (15 ft), because the device shoots two small, barbed darts at targeted vic, w each one remaining 'tethered' to the device. IOW Taser has longer range than stun gun, but user must have (some) skill in aiming.
W. either weapon, device typically becomes less effective thru thicker layers of clothing.
Tasers, waaaay pricier than stun guns. See amazon links below.
"An electroshock weapon is a less-lethal weapon that utilizes an electric shock to incapacitate a target by either temporarily disrupting voluntary muscle control and/or through pain compliance. There are several different types of electroshock weapons...."
"An electroshock is not a taser, though the two terms are often used interchangeably, stun guns and Tasers refer to two different devices. Stun guns administer an electric shock through direct contact, whereas a taser device administers the shock through thin flexible wires connected to two probes that are fired into the target.[1][2]

STUN GUNS.

"...A stun gun is any weapon that incapacitates its target without killing.[1] Tasers, tranquillizer guns, and mace (spray) are all types of stun guns. Subcategories of stun gun include the electroshock weapon, an incapacitating weapon that momentarily disables either a beast or a person with an electric shock; and a directed-energy weapon that causes unconsciousness, a weapon that emits energy in an aimed direction without a projectile...."
Electroshock weapon - Wikipedia
See also Amazon Best Sellers: Best Stun Guns

TASER (a brand name, but often used generically like Kleenex)
"... an electroshock weapon used to incapacitate people allowing them to be approached and handled in an unresisting and thus safe manner....
"It fires two small barbed darts intended to puncture the skin and remain attached to the target,...
"Their range extends from 4.5 m (15 ft) for non-Law Enforcement Tasers to 10.5 m (34 ft) for LE Tasers...."
Further information: Electroshock weapon § Legality
Taser - Wikipedia
See also Amazon.com : Taser-Self Defense

Last edited:
I actually agree that it is entirely possible that owner has not heard of the murders.

Or if they have, they have not followed closely.

This could arise with tourists passing through or there with others to party that weekend.

What I don't understand is why LE have not uncovered ownership details by now as they have access and personnel to check every and all databases.

It might not be the car at all.

Perp could still be local and travelling on food, bicycle or any other vehicle.

Nothing makes sense.
It's a blessing the CCTV footage from the club has not been made public because it would have led to many more innocents being accused wrongly by social media without ethics.
It could also be a visiting friend who was hanging with the perp for the week/weekend who has now returned to their home state. Certainly a car that’s registered in say, Texas, wouldn’t be on the top of LE’s list. I can definitely think up scenarios where there can be an explanation for the car still being unidentified.

Oh, I hope you didn't take my comment wrong. Nothing against you for sharing. I would have as well. I just wish the Facebook group would not have shared with Fox.
No, not anyone in particular. I sensed it became a sensitive subject and thought , oh boy was it worth that??

I actually agree that it is entirely possible that owner has not heard of the murders.

Or if they have, they have not followed closely.

This could arise with tourists passing through or there with others to party that weekend.

What I don't understand is why LE have not uncovered ownership details by now as they have access and personnel to check every and all databases.

It might not be the car at all.

Perp could still be local and travelling on food, bicycle or any other vehicle.

Nothing makes sense.
It's a blessing the CCTV footage from the club has not been made public because it would have led to many more innocents being accused wrongly by social media without ethics.

LE are certain the occupants know about them.

Did the perp have time to "clean up" a bit? Trying to find reasons for the complexity of the case. Not saying anything too crazy; just a simple wipe off the knife, maybe wipe the floor a little, etc.

The surviving roommates apparently thought they were passed out in their rooms next morning. I would think if they saw blood all over the place they'd react sooner and call police first before friends.

Ted Bundy's killing spree at the FSU sorority house happened in under 15 mins apparently. Enough time to do a quick clean swipe in the Moscow homicide?

Btw, 30 potential witnesses within "earshot" of the Bundy FSU murders but nobody heard anything. Just goes to show how easily someone can sleep through or dismiss something in the middle of the night. Although Bundy's method to kill was different than the Moscow homicides; iirc, he knocked his victims out first w/ a piece of wood. I wonder if this Moscow killer did something similar.

I can see what you’re saying, but I think it’s a pretty big leap to say that not only has the white Elantra owner not heard of this crime, that he/she was very close by to, but also that everyone they know or associate with has also never heard about it (or you’d assume they would have been alerted).
@ventuc
Agreeing w you, absolutely, positively.
Quite a s-t-r-e-t-c-h that vehicle owner has not heard of murders.

Not quite such a loooong stretch that owner is unaware of LE's appeal re Elantra occupants. If living in the Moscow area, seems they would have heard. imo

Last edited:
ELECTROSHOCK WEAPONS. (STUN GUNS; TASERS = NOT the SAME.)
snipped for focus. @Dotta
(BTW, imo a person seriously deliberating killing another human, is not deterred by potential arrest or conviction for using an 'illegal weapon' to render a victim compliant before stabbing. But I have not yet researched legality of stun gun or taser posession or use in ID. May be legal there; IDK. )

BRIEFLY & oversimplified.
STUN GUN user deploys by putting device on/against a person & firing/pushing button. IOW, user must be at arms length to targeted vic or closer.
Civilian TASER holder can use as far away from vic as 4.5 m (15 ft), because the device shoots two small, barbed darts at targeted vic, w each one remaining 'tethered' to the device. IOW Taser has longer range than stun gun, but user must have (some) skill in aiming.
W. either weapon, device typically becomes less effective thru thicker layers of clothing.
Tasers, waaaay pricier than stun guns. See amazon links below.
"An electroshock weapon is a less-lethal weapon that utilizes an electric shock to incapacitate a target by either temporarily disrupting voluntary muscle control and/or through pain compliance. There are several different types of electroshock weapons...."
"An electroshock is not a taser, though the two terms are often used interchangeably, stun guns and Tasers refer to two different devices. Stun guns administer an electric shock through direct contact, whereas a taser device administers the shock through thin flexible wires connected to two probes that are fired into the target.[1][2]

STUN GUNS.

"...A stun gun is any weapon that incapacitates its target without killing.[1] Tasers, tranquillizer guns, and mace (spray) are all types of stun guns. Subcategories of stun gun include the electroshock weapon, an incapacitating weapon that momentarily disables either a beast or a person with an electric shock; and a directed-energy weapon that causes unconsciousness, a weapon that emits energy in an aimed direction without a projectile...."
Electroshock weapon - Wikipedia
See also Amazon Best Sellers: Best Stun Guns

TASER (a brand name, but often used generically like Kleenex)
"... an electroshock weapon used to incapacitate people allowing them to be approached and handled in an unresisting and thus safe manner....
"It fires two small barbed darts intended to puncture the skin and remain attached to the target,...
"Their range extends from 4.5 m (15 ft) for non-Law Enforcement Tasers to 10.5 m (34 ft) for LE Tasers...."
Further information: Electroshock weapon § Legality
Taser - Wikipedia
See also Amazon.com : Taser-Self Defense
I would not be surprised at all if a stun gun was used in this crime.

Wow. I’m pretty stunned at the reaction to this article. I guess I shouldn’t have shared. My intention was never to dox hg or the newly named young person. To me, it gave some insight on the possible mindsets of the girls. It appears one was upset. MOO. I would think that would typically initiate banter among the group etc, but somehow it’s causing tension and for that I apologize.
Don't apologize. People will take what they wish from this new article and video. Some will see value in it, and some won't, as is the case with many things posted here, but it is from an approved source, and if you had not posted it, someone else would have. I appreciated it. Thank you. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member