ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if true I correct MO, guess we at WS had more suspect info than the actual police.
A patrol officer in Indiana has no way of knowing ALL of the details of other crimes in other states.

They do have BOLO Alerts which they keep track of. And the info they are told at their shift/start meetings.

But Idaho had no reason to put out a BOLO for this Elantra because they were already tracking it. They knew where it was and exactly where it was going. No way would they begin telling dozens of other officers in all of the other states about who their secret prime suspect was.

The very last thing they wanted was for BK to get spooked and start freaking out. They needed him to feel confident and calm until they could arrest him.

These Indiana officers were just doing their jobs and seemed to be doing it well. I think they were looking for Out Of State plates and wanting to check for drug runners, etc. Thus they asked all the 'where are you headed, where are you from?' questions. Once they figured it was a dad and son, going home for Holidays, they cut them loose.

I could be mixing those up as they’re entirely foreign to me. KG was associated with Alpha Phi…. No sigma on the end. Perhaps that is the differentiation.

Yes, that makes them two different things.

If you are in UK, you have similar types of organizations (Men's clubs; Women's clubs) that are associated with universities, but there are major differences. The fraternities and sororities on American college campuses are almost always associated with a National organization. In many places (like WSU, I believe), they aren't allowed to have residences on campus but in the olden days, these were allowed and many were grandfathered in and allowed to stay (I believe this is the case at U of ID).

I read one waggish explanation about why no similar lifestyle houses in UK, and that writer said it was because students don't need to join a fraternity to get access to alcohol. Idaho is not a dry state, but its laws are more restrictive than Washington's, nearby.

I don't think so???? Math is math. The plane is flying over the US and we use mph.
Knots is based on latitude and longitude. The number of miles between degrees of longitude varies. Closest at the poles where they converge at almost zero and furthest at the equator where they are almost 70 miles. At 40 degrees, they are 53 miles apart.

I'm looking forward to the Probable Cause Affidavit being released for some new substantive info in the case.
Jmo imo, I bet this little hearing won't be done tonight and probably cause released until after his defense sees it. Won't be out right away especially if defense wants it sealed or redacted. Can they do that seal the whole probably cause? Anyone know please? Thanks

As an Australian, your air traffic volume gives me anxiety I didn’t know was possible!!

Also, I’m SHOCKED that this flight is able to be tracked. I know others have said all flights are trackable in the States, but over here I live under a flight path near an international airport in a major city and have several flights in any given day fly over that do. It show on the radar. I would’ve thought the US of all places would have the ability to not share the tracking info of certain flights.

Attachments

• 3AE70E7D-7EE6-40AF-8119-FAC1ABD20571.jpeg
    3AE70E7D-7EE6-40AF-8119-FAC1ABD20571.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 31
Sure does. A bee-line right now. There is an airport in between Pullman and Moscow (the Pullman-Moscow Airport). Alaska Air flies there, so it's not just civil aviation.

I bet that's where they are going. He'll be "home" in his single jail cell this evening.
I've actually flown in to that airport to attend a WSU football game many years ago. Weird.

Jmo imo, I bet this little hearing won't be done tonight and probably cause released until after his defense sees it. Won't be out right away especially if defense wants it sealed or redacted. Can they do that seal the whole probably cause? Anyone know please? Thanks
There’s a gag order in place now so they can easily order the PCA to be (or remain) sealed also. They can then set a hearing with a judge for a later date for it to be unsealed.

Last edited:
Any chance they would land at the skydiving place? Looks like foster field? Guessing no one would be expecting that but no idea if runway is long enough or can be used at night. Close to downtown (I think) so not a long highway drive.
or maybe they are planning a tandem jump to get BK off the plane

One would think Indiana LE would be aware of a White Elantra wanted in Idaho that could be connected to a mass murder, regardless of the auto’s year of manufacture or if it had tinted windows or not. The car had Washington plates (maybe geography wasn’t PO best subject), it was right there in front of LE and the only concern was for BK following too closely??? Wonder if anyone was reprimanded for that show of excellence???
Why get reprimanded for telling someone to basically stop tailgating on a busy interstate? JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland