ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is saying that media is lining up to get into the courthouse but no time yet when BK hearing will start. Also said the judge hasn’t said when PC will be released or if she will unseal yet.

with all the attention given in the media about cuts and bruises on his hands/arms, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being acquitted if there aren’t any.
Honestly, I don't care about the alleged cuts and scratches on his body--- if those are there, that will come out at trial. So many rumors, so much extraneous stuff out there- I just have to scroll thru it here and on all of social media.

IMO, and it's kind of weird to say, but I personally cannot help but feel like he masterminded this and there was someone else at his side when it all happened. I keep reflecting on when he asked, "was anyone else arrested?" and how disturbingly calm he's seen in public. It just feels so weird.
There may be a more prosaic reason for him asking that unusual question. Consider how incredibly awkward he is in the way he communicates with other people, prime example here being how the conversation with highway patrol officer was derailed and ended up with discussion of "mass" shootings in Pullman. Add to this how stressful that particular moment must have been when Police entered his parents home. I think that may be it. He probably couldn't come up with anything more pertinent to say at that time. Just my opinion.

There may be a more prosaic reason for him asking that unusual question. Consider how incredibly awkward he is in the way he communicates with other people, prime example here being how the conversation with highway patrol officer was derailed and ended up with discussion of "mass" shootings in Pullman. Add to this how stressful that particular moment must have been when Police entered his parents home. I think that may be it. He probably couldn't come up with anything more pertinent to say at that time. Just my opinion.
I also read that some other killer, can’t remember the name asked the same question… perhaps he’s taken something from each of those he has studied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomitten