Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from the United States Northeast USA, I am a 40-something female, dog, mom of two cat mom of two and girlfriend of a truck driver. I’d like to knit I like to write and also keep track of true crime along with the devil in history. I also collect yarn, collect police patches, and dabble in witchcraft to help my anxiety, OCD, etc. I am nondairy hypoglycemic& neurodivergent. I joined this community because I want to keep up-to-date as much as possible with true crime, etc. My 8th generation grandfather signed the declaration of independence

Greetings from the United States Northeast USA, I am a 40-something female, dog, mom of two cat mom of two and girlfriend of a truck driver. I’d like to knit I like to write and also keep track of true crime along with the devil in history. I also collect yarn, collect police patches, and dabble in witchcraft to help my anxiety, OCD, etc. I am nondairy hypoglycemic& neurodivergent. I joined this community because I want to keep up-to-date as much as possible with true crime, etc. My 8th generation grandfather signed the declaration of independence
Welcome u will definitely enjoy it here

Hey everyone! I am new to this forum but I have always been fascinated when people on the internet band together to solve cases that the authorities failed to. I live in Singapore. I hope I learn something from this forum and aim to contribute to this wonderful community!

Hi there. I have read and reread the Information section, perhaps I missed it (there is a lot to read there), but how do I contact one of the Moderators to ask a question? Thanks!

Hi there. I have read and reread the Information section, perhaps I missed it (there is a lot to read there), but how do I contact one of the Moderators to ask a question? Thanks!
On the bottom left hand side of your message there’s a blue ‘report’ button that you can use to ask a general question. Or choose a popular thread and you’ll find some mod messages. You can choose one directly message them. Eg.:ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 63

Welcome, mj.luv! The search feature works well, so whether you are looking for a specific case or just the keyword "murder", you can filter the results and find threads that pique your interest. I would also highly recommend familiarizing yourself with the rules regarding posting, it seems to me that a lot of frustration comes from not understanding the extensive restrictions on what is/isn't permitted on this site. I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Welcome! I'm newish here, too. It can be a bit daunting at first here, I read a lot here at first (rules, etc.), but there is a lot to read. So I just sort of jumped in.

Hi, I’ve just made a account but i’ve been here before (I.E. stalking the threads lol) so I know how it all works :) Hope everyone is feeling okay today/tonight!

Hi, I’ve just made a account but i’ve been here before (I.E. stalking the threads lol) so I know how it all works :) Hope everyone is feeling okay today/tonight!
Welcome CelticSummer!

What brought you here? Any particular case(s) you follow or have followed?

I hope that you enjoy your time here!

All my best,
Aspie

Hello

I'm new to this site. could someone help me learn how to navigate around? thanks so much!

I just joined also, just sort of browsing and checking everything out. Might take me a bit to get used to this format!

Welcome to Websleuths (WS)! We're happy to have each of you join us. The best advice I can give to help you learn to navigate WS is to do what @gingersleuth89 is doing...browse and check things out. ;)

Your first stop, if you haven't been there yet, is to familiarize yourself with The Rules. Next you might want to stop by the Meet & Greet thread to introduce yourself and get to know other members. Forum Finesse is where you'll find discussions focused on how to use the forum and its features. You can read up on everything from how we talk around here (AKA WS Lingo) to using quotes and more. Be sure to stop by The Jury Room and The Parking Lot down in the Private Forums for tons of fun. This is the best place to relax and get to know other WS members. While you're browsing around on WS' homepage you can hover your cursor over most of the forum titles to get a brief description of what's going on in a particular forum's threads. There are usually quite informative pinned posts at the top of the list of threads once you enter a forum. From there it's simply a matter of finding what interests you and jumping in. :)

HTH! IYKWIM. LOL :D
Once again, welcome and enjoy yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona