Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s the case I don’t see how that would be helpful though because she would have already been captured by the ring doorbell further down, where the lady in red was captured.
If NB was captured on the same ring doorbell as lady in red I wonder why they haven’t released that footage to the public to identify her clothing?

All just my own opinion …

If the information about the Fitbit not synching since Tuesday is correct, then for me that puts into doubt that Nicola was at the bench at all.

They can’t know she was with the phone or the dog when they were left there. She could have been taken from the top field, and then the phone and dog left at the bench. Specially if it was someone local or staying in the area and who could reasonably have been expected to be seen walking there.

It would have to be pre planned, but since NB followed a regular route, she’s seen in the field at 9.10

Let’s say called over by someone she knows near the Riverside caravan park to help with an emergency’
Incapacitated and bundled in a car / caravan.

Perp then puts Phone in pocket, dog on lead. Jogs or walks to bench, lets dog off and puts phone and lead down. Goes back to car/ caravan where NB is (either through fields or down road). Either takes her elsewhere, or maybe she could still be there.

Risky, especially the bit with the dog, but less so if it is someone known to NB.

just started reading this thread so sorry if this has been answered- have there been other drownings in this river? And what was the tide at 9am on 1/27? Read that she was wearing an ankle length gillet which would be cumbersome in a fall...

From what I have seen she does a circular walk and parks and starts the walk to the left of this photo, walks along the tow path, through the gate behind the bench, through the first field into and around the second field, back through the first field past the bench through the gate along the tow path and back to the car.
So if someone knew this was her route she could have been intercepted near the caravan park close to where she was last seen? Maybe?

It would be intersting to find out though whether that's something she did often or whether it was completely outside of her usual routing ( which seems tohave been fairly set). In this cold, it sort of surprises me that she would hang out there, especially seeing that she seems to have been fairly organiaed with her schedule. Honestly from what her Teams call sounded like I find it not obviously convincing that she would have needed tp suddenly sit down for anything. Also, documents? It's a fair idea but realistically, why would she have beought any documents with her on that walk that she couldn't better have worked on at home or in a different spot?
As a dog owner myself we take our dogs out for their morning walk in all weathers. Nikki had to join the Teams conference and so to save time combined both things. Remember, she wasn’t active in the meeting; she was just listening in.

If the information about the Fitbit not synching since Tuesday is correct, then for me that puts into doubt that Nicola was at the bench at all.

They can’t know she was with the phone or the dog when they were left there. She could have been taken from the top field, and then the phone and dog left at the bench. Specially if it was someone local or staying in the area and who could reasonably have been expected to be seen walking there.

It would have to be pre planned, but since NB followed a regular route, she’s seen in the field at 9.10

Let’s say called over by someone she knows near the Riverside caravan park to help with an emergency’

Perp then puts Phone in pocket, dog on lead. Jogs or walks to bench, lets dog off and puts phone and lead down. Goes back to car/ caravan where NB is (either through fields or down road). Either takes her elsewhere, or maybe she could still be there.

Risky, especially the bit with the dog, but less so if it is someone known to NB.
did they check the phone for finger prints/DNA?

Risky too with the phone connected to a Teams call. I like the theory but leaving that phone connected to that meeting makes me believe otherwise. Though, I definitely feel she is no longer in the river. The caravan site should have already been searched right? Considering the police were searching a 1km radius?! Id say it falls comfortably within it.

This is what I was thinking. To me, it sounds the only possible explanation besides an accident in the water. IMO

Is the abandoned house that NBs partner PA said he searched, near Rowanwater ?
No

"Paul is understood to have searched a different abandoned house in between the village hall and the Ivy Dene Alpacas site prior to the meeting."

Included source links to verify information posted as 'fact'. Sincerely thought this was common knowledge.

There may be be CCTV type footage of NB that morning which the police have decided against making public. For example if she was accompanied on parts of her walk or was seen in conversation with a third party, it might impede the investigation if they revealed they had this information.

Yes. It'll know how long you've been in the same spot for.
So if police go through her Strava account, they'll be able to see how often she stops at this bench during her walk. And there's a map on the Strava app too, so you can really see where things happen.
Her phone will have recorded all her movements too. The police would have checked all those, obviously, and there was nothing abnormal about her routine on that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01