CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble with your sentence structure. If you're asking who the gardener is, she goes in to water the indoor plants. The realtor saw the bodies and then ushered the other realtor and his clients out, and then went upstairs and asked the cleaner to go and check. She refused and the gardener went. She came back and said they were dead. There is a lockbox for realtors since the house was for sale but it's likely the cleaning lady had her own key. The others came in after her so she likely let them in.
yes, I meant the gardener had a chance to temper with evidence ( just a thoery ) ..were those ppl who had access to the house invstigated properly

I don't really understand all of this business stuff but does this mean W.P Carey paid 468 million to own Apotex and they are making yearly payments for the next 20 yrs? I'm a bit confused because I thought we didn't know how much Apotex sold for?

W.P. Carey, paid $468 million, for the real estate owned by Apotex. This is the land and buildings Apotex uses as their production facilities, offices, warehouses and so on. Apotex the company and business is a separate entity, and will now rent these real estate properties from W.P. Carey. This is a way SK capital which bought the Apotex business, can extract cash for its shareholders.

yes, I meant the gardener had a chance to temper with evidence ( just a thoery ) ..were those ppl who had access to the house invstigated properly
I believe so. There is a ton that we don't know. We DO know that many people who are friends or employees of the Sherman's weren't fingerprinted for months if at all. KD spoke to 2 of Honey's friends and when he asked if they were finger printed they laughed and said no. Yet they had just gone to the U.S. with her weeks earlier in her car so their prints would have been all over it. They should have been finger printed just so their prints could have been eliminated. The trainer who was at their house and many others had similar stories. Have you listened to the 2 podcasts? They're really good, you should check them out.

As I exit one stream of thought and enter another, I shall share a few observations/thoughts:

Barry Sherman's autopsy was conducted on Morton Shulman avenue in Toronto.

Oh, and the sculptures are evidently male and female. The female was explicit. Was this a stab at JS by HS? She was sad to have "loved" the sculptures while the "children" hated them.

Warrant files did say that JK told police that Barry used cannabis a second time, FYI.

"We're not in Wonderland anymore, Alice."

What about "The Constant Gardener" and its connection to them?

Last edited:
Can you believe JS actually asserts there could be a same-sex relationship between BS and FD as a causative factor for the murders?

JS tells KD that he won't ever mislead him. Upon giving him the emails, he says that that's all there is. KD then, from another source, receives emails from two weeks before BS asks for the money. It's the discussion around a business meeting and them arguing about whether AP should be included. A tense exchange, to be sure. First, why would JS leave that out? Second, what other entity would have those emails? TPS? Is TPS still giving clues to KD? Like DY and PS did in the court recess mentioning the Green Storage building on the east side with no context at all?

"The game is afoot."

W.P. Carey, paid $468 million, for the real estate owned by Apotex. This is the land and buildings Apotex uses as their production facilities, offices, warehouses and so on. Apotex the company and business is a separate entity, and will now rent these real estate properties from W.P. Carey. This is a way SK capital which bought the Apotex business, can extract cash for its shareholders.
Thank you for explaining this for me, appreciate it. Like I said I have a hard time understanding all of the business side of things at times.

I have been following this case so closely but I must admit I haven't found the time to listen to this podcast.
Very interesting....this is a new twist if there's some truth to it.
It’s worth listening to it. Not a lot of new stuff but some. And each episode is pretty short. 30-35 mins-ish if I recall.

As I exit one stream of thought and enter another, I shall share a few observations/thoughts:

Barry Sherman's autopsy was conducted on Morton Shulman avenue in Toronto.

Oh, and the sculptures are evidently male and female. The female was explicit. Was this a stab at JS by HS? She was sad to have "loved" the sculptures while the "children" hated them.

Warrant files did say that JK told police that Barry used cannabis a second time, FYI.

"We're not in Wonderland anymore, Alice."
''Barry Sherman smoked marijuana once, when he was a teenager. Beyond that, friends say, he had no connection to the drug.''
Where was this stated? Source please? Maybe I missed this but I have NEVER heard of this before.
Gay reference on this page, my post #711

In episode 8 of the KD podcast from 20:30-21:30, MS is randomly quoted as saying "and they would have known that I wasn't going to be there".

No context is given for this at all, beyond that MS has a theory and went to the police. Oh, and that KD agreed to keep that quiet. This suggests (to me) that her theory changed at some point. She told police originally and it had been reported back then that she questioned a religious motive. That isn't secret, KD has already reported it. MS has something new.

"Mass and energy behave in space and time according to laws of physics that have been largely, but not yet entirely, elucidated."

Last edited:
Where was this stated? Source please? Maybe I missed this but I have NEVER heard of this before.

It’s at around the 33:00 mark of episode 7 of KD’s podcast. JS said over the years he wondered why BS was pouring so much money into FD’A’s business ventures and wondered if ‘something sexual’ was going on. KD asked FD’A about it and he denied it. JS suggested FD’A, JK and another person conspired to kill BS because they wanted more money (all three deny that.)
Pointing fingers

My comment stemmed from perusing unsealed warrant applications and ITOs, though I can appreciate where your position came from.
@50OCNightwalker, where are you accessing unsealed warrant applications? Given that you are stating these matters as facts, should you not be linking to proof or being verified on this site as an insider?

''Barry Sherman smoked marijuana once, when he was a teenager. Beyond that, friends say, he had no connection to the drug.''

Gay reference on this page, my post #711

I think because he was working on a pot pill he tried it again a few months prior to the murders:

“One longtime friend told police “Barry took sleeping medications and sometimes tried taking oil marijuana about three months ago, but he hallucinated one night and so he stopped. Barry also took medications for cholesterol and for blood sugar.””

@50OCNightwalker, where are you accessing unsealed warrant applications? Given that you are stating these matters as facts, should you not be linking to proof or being verified on this site as an insider?
Accessing unsealed documents is a constitutional right in the country where the murders took place, not the act of an insider.

@Lexiintoronto quoted the Toronto Star article which outlines the same - much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname