Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree alot of places, but my bet would be around the shire, maybe the Royal National Park area as he grew up in that area & would know it well IMO

I'm sure the cops are busy checking all the traffic cameras
I just hope wherever they are, they're found.

This one hurts, and not just this couple's loved ones. First Fair Day gets canned because of asbestos, now a horrific double murder days before the Parade. I'm not going this year, haven't since COVID, but I did for twenty years. It won't stop the party, but it's sombering. It's a violation.

MOO

I just hope wherever they are, they're found.

This one hurts, and not just this couple's loved ones. First Fair Day gets canned because of asbestos, now a horrific double murder days before the Parade. I'm not going this year, haven't since COVID, but I did for twenty years. It won't stop the party, but it's sombering. It's a violation.

MOO
It's just all tragic....... beyond words.

Can we just for a second talk about how Lamarre is an absolutely terrible cop? Not because he murdered 2 beautiful men or the taser incident or his questionable celebrity chasing antics these all of course show he's a terrible cop but what kind of idiot shoots his ex with his service weapon leaves bullet casings behind hides bloodied evidence badly and thinks he can get away with it?? He had to know he was screwed

Can we just for a second talk about how Lamarre is an absolutely terrible cop? Not because he murdered 2 beautiful men or the taser incident or his questionable celebrity chasing antics these all of course show he's a terrible cop but what kind of idiot shoots his ex with his service weapon leaves bullet casings behind hides bloodied evidence badly and thinks he can get away with it?? He had to know he was screwed
I really wonder how he passed training, evaluation and assessment to become a police officer in the first place. I don't think this came out of nowhere.

MOO

Right?! Seems like it must have been done in the heat of the moment because he clearly didn’t think any of it through..

I do think though that people like this usually think they are smarter than they actually are..

That is the definition of a coercive controller in a uncontrollable narcissistic rage. They are ruled by jealousy, revengeful calculated destruction of their former partners life. Nothing can stop them.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE happens to men and women,
Statistics show that men are higher percentage of offenders.

Relationship and emotional education needs to be taught in schools. I hope every single celebrity in his photo album speaks up, it needs to be addressed and spoken about. Education is key. Coercive control is illegal. Sick of perpetrators in our communities. Need to tag all those celebrities to start writing songs to educate humans.

That is the definition of a coercive controller in a uncontrollable narcissistic rage. They are ruled by jealousy, revengeful calculated destruction of their former partners life. Nothing can stop them.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE happens to men and women,
Statistics show that men are higher percentage of offenders.

Relationship and emotional education needs to be taught in schools. I hope every single female celebrity in his photo album speaks up, it needs to be addressed and spoken about. Education is key. Coercive control is illegal. Sick of perpetrators in our communities. Need to tag all those celebrities to start writing songs to educate humans.
Absolutely needs to be taught in school!!

The fact that they found one projectile (if it's accurate) does not mean that other bullets weren't shot and aren't still lodged in the bodies.

If we want to go into semantics, I'm not sure they meant they found bullets (ie. gone through a body and exited) or they found one casing, which again could be explained by the guy trying to pick up the casings after the murder, and missing one.
They have the gun and log bullets. The police definitely know if more than one bullet, but I don’t think it’s helpful to correct people discussing one bullet which is what the comment I was referring to was doing. You can see that by all the other comments underneath thinking they’d misunderstood and there were more casings found.

L
They didn't say only one bullet was found
One gun (police issued gun)
Multiple bullets
They have determined both men were shot and sustained gun wound injuries
Cause of death still to be determined as they may not have died immediately from gun shot wound injuries
There was also indication of a struggle given the movement of furniture, and blood throughout
Like this is just completely inaccurate. Hence the response. Misinformation doesn’t help anyone here.

NSW has a “no body, no parole” law so no doubt they’ll be found if they can be.

I’m betting he’ll try use the location as leverage for a plea.

Guessing he’ll claim mental health and high stress job or something, that it was spur of the moment and panicked.

It’ll be interesting to see if NSW police make an example of him or if they’ll deal so he doesn’t embarrass them anymore since he’s got a history of violence on the force. His mums a cop. He’s semi “famous”, on an elite team and is a poster boy for “police diversity”.

I wonder what his police partner is thinking right now......

I wonder if Jesse had reported him for stalking etc?

Stalkers should always be taken seriously IMO

He was still carrying on his celebrity stalking only 1 week ago

Just days before Mr Baird and Mr Davies vanished, Lamarre-Condon was still following celebrities, and was pictured grabbing an awkward selfie with Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker in a Sydney street last week

1708668476466.png

Last edited:
I wonder what his police partner is thinking right now......

I wonder if Jesse had reported him for stalking etc?

Stalkers should always be taken seriously IMO

He was still carrying on his celebrity stalking only 1 week ago

Just days before Mr Baird and Mr Davies vanished, Lamarre-Condon was still following celebrities, and was pictured grabbing an awkward selfie with Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker in a Sydney street last week

View attachment 485483

Super awkward. They look thrilled. Ugh.

They have the gun and log bullets. The police definitely know if more than one bullet, but I don’t think it’s helpful to correct people discussing one bullet which is what the comment I was referring to was doing. You can see that by all the other comments underneath thinking they’d misunderstood and there were more casings found.
I agree.
My post was simply trying to say that whether one or multiple bullets were found there could be a plausible explanation either way.
Obviously the police know. But what we know is what comes from MSM, so I assume people may have read different things from different sources.
I for one have found a few mistakes in articles from big names in MSM in regards to this case, so I can understand why people can be confused.

Police Presser

@10NewsFirstSydney
Serving NSW policeman Beau Lamarre has this afternoon been charged with two counts of murder in relation to the disappearance of TV personality and former Network 10 Presenter Jesse Baird and his partner, Qantas flight attendant Luke Davies |
@hughriminton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member