Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Shadows that makes a lot of sense,Brooke had been spending time at her cousins house, maybe she felt comfortable in slowly telling Brooke as a way of getting out of the (program). I'm sure a lot of MJ and Juv1 conversations were in person.

DS thanks for that reminder of the phrases alternate meaning. In this case you might just be right ...That would explain the need to do this quickly. I know a months worth of planning but its still quickly.
Dearest Becca,:blowkiss:
Thank-you.
It may very well be that A.R. needed to get Brooke back on her goodside after she was told that Breckenridge was not happy with her and she stalled Brooke from going to anyone with the knowledge. That could be the reason why the planning was in the works for a month. She probably lead Brooke to believe that she was out of the program and that it was being investigated and it was secret.

Maybe.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows,

Do you know if teenagers use this term or just inmates? I haven't ever heard it nor did I know it was a fetish. I learn something new everyday. It makes more sense to me used as a term of badmouthing and or/snitching.

Thank you,

MC

Purile as it sounds, think 'watersports'. there are people who do this (in mouths) as well as p*ss*ng on one anothers' bodies for kicks. but i do believe D_S's interpretation in this case. :(

vile, but true. :puke:

LITD, welcome. I'd be interested in hearing your impressions about what you found MJ to be like when you met him, and maybe the dyanmic between MJ and his wife.

Thank you. This is what I find disturbing. They seemed like a normal couple IMO. Nothing seemed unusual (I only met them a couple of times). They seemed like they had a happy marriage. I didn't know either one of them well enough (obviously) to know if they were having problems at that time. He was a likable guy, which makes me cringe now to say. At the time he had a decent job at a different company which required him to travel a little. He dressed well and was neatly groomed. (This was a few years back.) The pictures on TV and in the paper certainly show another side. IMO.

MJ's job was as a Project Manager, whatever that means.

Also, wanted to add:
From reading a couple of bldgs. A couple of girls said Brooke was having a problem with her mother over her purple streaks and make-up.
True or not I don't know. But, that could be a reason Cassandra said she wasn't mad at Brooke and to come home.

At almost 13, I can see this. :)
IMO
I thought that the reason that Cassandra pleaded for Brooke to come home and that she wasn't mad was because MJ told her about the correspondence on the Myspace. I can well imagine that she believed MJ, at that point. Of course, I just had to roll my eyes. This is my speculation.

I thought that the reason that Cassandra pleaded for Brooke to come home and that she wasn't mad was because MJ told her about the correspondence on the Myspace. I can well imagine that she believed MJ, at that point. Of course, I just had to roll my eyes. This is my speculation.

I believe LE also believed MJ at first about the Myspace too.

dark_shadows,

Do you know if teenagers use this term or just inmates? I haven't ever heard it nor did I know it was a fetish. I learn something new everyday. It makes more sense to me used as a term of badmouthing and or/snitching.

Thank you,

MC
My very dearest MCDRAW,:blowkiss:
Due to the fact that Jacques was incarcerated here and used the jailhouse lingo, it is without a doubt that he would use this at home or anywhere else without even thinking about it. That is the way it is. So anyone around Jacques would have heard things.
Sure teenagers could use that also. Teens are always using slang words they hear from someone they know, movies, videos ect.
I can say that when I would stand in the visiting room to oversee the visiting, alot of the children would sometimes say things that the inmates would say.
They talk like the one that they were there to visit.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank you. This is what I find disturbing. They seemed like a normal couple IMO. Nothing seemed unusual (I only met them a couple of times). They seemed like they had a happy marriage. I didn't know either one of them well enough (obviously) to know if they were having problems at that time. He was a likable guy, which makes me cringe now to say. At the time he had a decent job at a different company which required him to travel a little. He dressed well and was neatly groomed. (This was a few years back.) The pictures on TV and in the paper certainly show another side. IMO.

Child molesters con people into thinking that they are normal. That is how they continue to lure new victims in. They are good at fooling people.

My very dearest MCDRAW,:blowkiss:
Due to the fact that Jacques was incarcerated here and used the jailhouse lingo, it is without a doubt that he would use this at home or anywhere else without even thinking about it. That is the way it is. So anyone around Jacques would have heard things.
Sure teenagers could use that also. Teens are always using slang words they hear from someone they know, movies, videos ect.
I can say that when I would stand in the visiting room to oversee the visiting alot of the children would sometimes say things that the inmates would say.
They talk like the one that they were there to visit.

Love and Respect,
drak_shadows

dark_shadows,

That makes sense to me. I know people that spend any length of time in prison do take on that mentatlity.

Thanks,

MC

Thank you Dark Shadows for shedding some light on the lingo. :)

Dark_Shadows that makes a lot of sense,Brooke had been spending time at her cousins house, maybe she felt comfortable in slowly telling Brooke as a way of getting out of the (program). I'm sure a lot of MJ and Juv1 conversations were in person.

Dark_Shadows, thank you! I had no idea that the saying could mean something like that.
Dearest Lightinthedark, Elley Mae and Cornflower,:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I am grateful that you are all here. Thank-you very much for your posts.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Suppose that Brooke did know what was going on with both the uncle and stepfather, and Juv 1/Juv 2.....
suppose she had begun to be initiated into their horrid activities, and then said no, this is not for me....
and threatened to tell?
Then they would have had no choice ( in their sick minds) but to get rid of her.....

I think you may be on to the right idea here. The last computer entry allegedly made by Brooke but then altered by MJ and I believe RG, where she allegedly talks about not acting like she did the last time. I can't remember the exact wording but it made ME think that it was possible MJ had attempted something prior, she refused, and that's most likely why he was now 'gong to get even with her,' for pushing him away. But he was trying to make her sound like this time she was going to just go along with it. OH, and someone else being there too, like she'd be ok with that!:eek:

JMHO
fran

Someone earlier said this is his sister. All I have to say is, he is one sick eff. That is all.

Jacques does have another conviction-- in 1985 in Washington County for lewd and lascivious conduct. We are working to get the records in that case
http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8587385&nav=menu183_7_2_5

Could this be the case of her sister? Isnt this case is about a "relative" that he raped , got pregnant but aborted it?

They referred to Brooke in the affidavits as THE PROBLEM. I think she knew what was up...or he'd tried something on her and they knew she was going to tell. I'm thinking also he'd tried something with Savannah too, judging by the "c" word reference to her. MJ didn't like her at all. Who knows, maybe Brooke and Savannah even snubbed them or made cracks about the incestuous couple, well, not true incest but you know what I mean. I bet Savannah and Brooke had a good clue of what the deal was between AR and MJ and let them know it. Just my idea anyway.

I posted this earlier today, and would like to know what any of you might think???

My theory
I have read each and every post since this case broke, cannot stop thinking of Why they had to kill Brooke.....

I think that there MAY have been some truth to the fake email that MJ wrote, supposedly from Brooke ....( paraphrasing here) " Sorry I was such a baby, will try to do better next time"

I think that Brooke knew what was going on, had already been "initiated into Breckinridge" in some fashion, but wanted OUT....
which would have ended the whole game for MJ and RG......the whole gig would have been up.....
so she had to be taken out.....
that is my opinion only, and I do think that they used her cousin to help to get her into it, perhaps Brooke had looked up to her at one time.....now the cousin would have to help "fix the problem"

Thank you Dark Shadows for shedding some light on the lingo. :)

Unfortunately though, it really is a fetish too. I found that out years ago with some of the crap that used to come into my junk folder at an old yahoo email account. And, knowing what was going on here and that MJ used on AR every dark sexual fantasy there was and probably invented some new ones, I think it's likely she meant it in the sexual fetish way.:( I'll say again, IMO sometimes AR was talking the way she was, with so much sexuality, because that is what she knew they liked to hear.

Someone earlier said this is his sister. All I have to say is, he is one sick eff. That is all.

Yes that pertains to the sister he raped, got pregnant from the rapes and had an abortion. Refused to testify..I suppose out of fear and family persistance to leave it alone. What a wonderful family!

Welcome
Taking into consideration it's been a few years, did the Jaques seem to live beyond their means? Was their house furnished expensively, lots of adult toys?
I know I'm being nosy, :rolleyes: just trying to find out if MJ was selling *advertiser censored*.
Thanks
IMO

They referred to Brooke in the affidavits as THE PROBLEM. I think she knew what was up...or he'd tried something on her and they knew she was going to tell. I'm thinking also he'd tried something with Savannah too, judging by the "c" word reference to her. MJ didn't like her at all. Who knows, maybe Brooke and Savannah even snubbed them or made cracks about the incestuous couple, well, not true incest but you know what I mean. I bet Savannah and Brooke had a good clue of what the deal was between AR and MJ and let them know it. Just my idea anyway.
What if Brooke accidentally stumbled upon something. Let's say that Brooke spent the night one night; and AR was in the bedroom with MJ early one morning before Brooke awakened. Perhaps, Denise was off at work or somewhere. Brooke woke up and either knocked on the bedroom door or saw AR exit from the bedroom with nothing on. Perhaps, she asked AR what was going on and AR told her something. That could be a reason that Breckenridge was mad at her and why Brooke had become a "problem."

I think that something happened around the time that they started plotting to make Brooke disappear. I bet AR has told police or I hope that she has. She probably has minimized her role, but police will probably be able to piece it together. I also think that MJ will try to negotiate a deal. Part of that deal will have to be to tell everything, sort of like Dennis Rader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500