ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

Interesting - they're not suing because Casey named her as the kidnapper, they're suing because she has the same name as the imaginary kidnapper. I think ZG would have a better chance of winning if she sued the people who gave her that name.

I don't think so. People have won lawsuits against fiction writers who made up characters that were too much like real people. Happens ALL the time.

This comes free, from the lawyers in my family.

KC shoulda made up a kidnapper out of whole cloth, rather than basing her tale on a real person, who could be defamed. It's KCs fault.

Whether ZG makes a buck or not, just the fact that she might add a teensy weensy bit of misery to KC's life makes me glow.

OMG. Just got home and read this. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and it doesn't surprise me. Does every ZG in the US get to sue her ?

Just all the ZGs who were at the Sawgrass, and drove the car that KC cited.

I don't think so. People have won lawsuits against fiction writers who made up characters that were too much like real people. Happens ALL the time.

This comes free, from the lawyers in my family.

KC shoulda made up a kidnapper out of whole cloth, rather than basing her tale on a real person, who could be defamed. It's KCs fault.

One of the first steps in winning a case like that against the fiction writers is to show that the writer was aware of or had knowledge of the real person to start with and then based their character on that real person. There is nothing to indicate that Casey knew of ZGF (who is not ZG) when she gave her name to LE.

Yes, but there was never a question that Casey alleged 'her' ZFG drove a Ford Focus. That's the story she told LE. My question is, does the ZG that's suing drive a 2008 Ford Focus?

Apparently so.

:laugh:

Just sayin'. This is a ridiculous and frivolous suit and will be thrown out.

No, it isn't. The gal can't get a job, and is getting a ton of hate mail at her w/s. The publicity re: this should help put a stop to it.

No, it isn't. The gal can't get a job, and is getting a ton of hate mail at her w/s. The publicity re: this should help put a stop to it.

She was offered jobs after her interview. She was not working at the time Caylee was reported missing.

Well, I understand the attempt by them to sue because of the trouble caused her but I just don't see how they can blame her, it was the media and bloggers persecuting this woman after the coincidences in Casey's story to this woman's existence were revealed to the Press.

The name suits them well, they just press on and on.

But defense will just show the affidavit that Casey signed and that will be the end of the story, if it even makes it to trial. Judge may throw it out before hand.

Maybe not. She was the ZG at the Sawgrass, and KC cited her car.

KC didn't know the media would report the woman's name, when she made up her phoney report?

This 14 minute raw interview with J Morgan on taking the case is awesome. OH, he will win!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17549823/index.html

Whoo hoo! After seeing that video I agree... The A's are going down, because they only have two choices: speak up or shut up and plead the fifth. I'm sure the attorney's will advise Cindy to keep her trap shut for Casey's sake. So I think they'll plead the fifth and ZG will win her lawsuit. Awesome!!

It's considered slander...an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community

What untruth have GA and CA made against ZG? They have said that she is not the nanny ZFG. They have supported, rather than slandered, her.

The sad part about all of this is that people can sue, protest, lie, gain publicity, make money, throw fits, spray people with hoses, endanger their children and sell home video of family and none of it really matters because Caylee is still missing. WOW, how did the real cause here get lost?

Ask KC and the other As.

What untruth have GA and CA made against ZG? They have said that she is not the nanny ZFG. They have supported, rather than slandered, her.

I'm sorry Chilly, you're right. I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. This case is making me nuts.

Or how about LE who released her name ? Why aren't there any more ZG's suing ?

Geez, Casey said it wasn't her when LE showed her a picture.
Everybody stands to gain from this tragesty.

Names are only not released if the person is a minor, or a rape victim.

You think KC didn't know the alleged kidnapper's name would be reported by the media?

The other ZGs aren't the one who was at the Sawgrass, and drive a silver Ford Focus.

They have made it very clear that the suing ZG is NOT the nanny ZG.

Sure they did .......... how many other ZG have been to Sawgrass around the time Caylee went missing??

Is Sawgrass apts where they hold the ZG convention ?? We are just finding out about this now ???? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD