Casey seeing clergy in jail

Sadly from what I've read I believe this is the same minister present at vigils who prays weekly w/ family for Caylee's "safe" return which is IMO less hopeful since what KC really needs is someone less vested in preserving their agenda.

Btw I understood hell to be the condition of being eternally separated from God. Which isn't of course what God ever wants, and thus why in His mercy He gives each one an entire lifetime to choose otherwise... And as much as some have trouble w/ this part, He is a God of judgment, as well as mercy. His love is unconditional however His blessings, and favor, are not.

But back to KC... To "confess" means to simply agree with the truth which God accepts from a right heart so if it's good enough for God, it's good enough for me. Also, from what's been reported and observed I would have to agree w/ Aprilshowers, KC appears to be a narcissist (this isn't a dx and I am not a professional, would not even hazard a guess re sociopathy but according to psychotherapist Leslie Austin and most mental health professionals sociopathy isn't a mental illness anyway but is a personality disorder.) JMHUO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

"Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." I Sam 16:7

Whoa! Who needs spiritual guidance more than someone in prison, accused of murdering her own child? I didn't know that clergymen only ministered to those who never stray from the path. "Dead Man Walking" is a true story about ministering to those condemned to die. Would you deny KC a minister?

I apologize ahead of time if I misread the post. But, we all need to remember that her eternal life is at stake here - the minister is trying to save her soul from hell. She asked him to come which tells me she is feeling a spiritual void. They spoke for over 2 hours, maybe 3 hours. He will help her in finding her way. If ever someone had demons to fight, it is this woman.

Pray for KC's soul. It won't hurt.

I am glad you have som compassion but I don't. I will never pray for her soul. I don't want to be in heaven next to her. I hope her eternal life is full of nightmares & her mind is tortured. The only guideance I would give to her is to tell where the body of her daughter is so that baby can be laid to rest.
Anyone who kills their child & dumps their body will not get my prayers. I won't ask God to save a baby killer, God has to decide if he can do that.

Everyone in jail finds "God". Praying for their own butts.

Yep! They didn't care to find religion BEFORE they murdered, stole, beat, threatened or whatever they did to get in there.

Too little, too late.

Everyone in jail finds "God". Praying for their own butts.

I wonder if that isnt partly because when sitting in jail they have quiet time adn no distractions and cant keep busy to avoid dealing with what they have done. They think and hopefully realize what they have done.

I am glad you have som compassion but I don't. I will never pray for her soul. I don't want to be in heaven next to her. I hope her eternal life is full of nightmares & her mind is tortured. The only guideance I would give to her is to tell where the body of her daughter is so that baby can be laid to rest.
Anyone who kills their child & dumps their body will not get my prayers. I won't ask God to save a baby killer, God has to decide if he can do that.

Interesting. Are you a Christian?

Please don't feel I am judging you by asking this question I am just wondering as most religious people I know preach forgiveness etc..

I wonder if that isnt partly because when sitting in jail they have quiet time adn no distractions and cant keep busy to avoid dealing with what they have done. They think and hopefully realize what they have done.

Suffering has it's purpose, although not all will respond. Thus we can see apprehension and incarceration for crimes typically having one of two effects on most people: either they will become even more deviant and hardened, or they'll become repentant, and be broken. "Whosoever shall fall on the stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." Matt. 21:44

I think there is often confusion between forgiveness and approval. I hope I'm not a "religious" person, but I do try to be a follower of Christ so don't believe myself in a position to withhold forgiveness from others. I guess my bible must have a few "extra" verses, ie in Matt. Ch. 6 (vs 15-19) and Ch. 23 (vs 18-35) etc etc...

'So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you from the heart do not forgive his brother his trespasses.'

"When we make the choice to not forgive someone, another person, we are essentially putting a handcuff on the wrist of that person and sending them off to debtor's prison. But that's only half of it since God says the catch is that if we don't forgive He puts the other handcuff on us and we go to debtor's prison right alongside with the person that we refused to forgive. The choice is ours. We either will forgive or else we're locked up in this debtor's prison--figuratively, of course.

It's worth noticing another statement that Jesus made in Ch. 6 vs 12. 'And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.'

Just two verses later Jesus makes it very clear exactly what He meant. There is no question left at all. He didn't put any conditions on the duty to forgive, but He also made no exceptions."

"For if you forgive men their trespasses, then your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

The above is from a transcript of a bible lesson. I find it very useful and instructive. I find so much vitriol spewed re this case, but I feel more sorrow than anything. I'm one who could easily have been ensnared by unforgiveness if I so chose. Personally, I don't believe God is saying never to judge actions (such as KC's) as wrong, but rather to judge ourselves first; to love the sinner while hating the sin; to respect the powers of authority; and to leave the final judgment to Him. JMHO

It's written as a commandment "Thou Shalt not Kill"

That's as simple as I can put it........without preaching and getting into forbidden discussions.

Quote: What you sow, so shall you reap.

I think every one of us might stand to pay heed to these words...

As I said before, I am not really religious but I do believe that what I do in life matters. Good or bad, it comes back to me. Call it Karma or whatever you wish. Because of this, I think about what I do and the consequences before I do it. I don't sow anything that I am not prepared to reap.

As I said before, I am not really religious but I do believe that what I do in life matters. Good or bad, it comes back to me. Call it Karma or whatever you wish. Because of this, I think about what I do and the consequences before I do it. I don't sow anything that I am not prepared to reap.

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy..."

:blowkiss:

Interesting. Are you a Christian?

Please don't feel I am judging you by asking this question I am just wondering as most religious people I know preach forgiveness etc..

Yes, I am a Christian & no, I am not offended by you asking. I know we are taught only God can judge & that will forgive our sins if we ask & are truely contrite in our hearts. For me, I take issue with God will forgive anything. Does he? I don't know. I think there are some sins in life that are so horrible God doesn't forgive. If I believed all one has to do is simply ask for forgiveness & it is granted, then I would have to believe no matter how you live your life, how many murders you commit or how many children you rape, you will be seated in heaven with God. I DON'T believe that. I think hell is there for a reason.
My very catholic inlaws ( and I am also catholic) tell me my son in law who is Hindu won't go to heaven because he is not "christian." I don't agree with them either. I think God created all man, regardless of race or religion.

I have no issue with anyone praying for KC's soul, but I won't do it. I dont want her to find peace, she doesn't deserve it. I want her to be in a living hell on earth for a very long time. For people like KC, I just don't think forgiveness sholuld come so easy & I dont think all souls are worth praying for . JMO

That's as simple as I can put it........without preaching and getting into forbidden discussions.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: And God didn't put those commandment's there to be broken.

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy..."

:blowkiss:

God's love & mercy must be earned. It is how you live your life. We can't do what we want when we want & just think " ah the heck with it, God isn't going to punish me as long as I tell him I am sorry & ask him to forgive me."
I think God runs deeper than that.

My opinion of KC's visits with a clergy whom she knows from Caylee's vigils is that she is not only killing some of the boring hours chatting it up about herself with someone who is compelled to indulge her, but also that it may work to her favor in court. Her visits with a man of God she feels believes her could also help her forgive herself should any guilt try to surface. But mostly, KC just likes to talk about KC. Absent myspace, facebook, blogs, email and family members who have heard it all - a clergyman is KC's only source right now to go on and on about herself and feel special.

My opinion of KC's visits with a clergy whom she knows from Caylee's vigils is that she is not only killing some of the boring hours chatting it up about herself with someone who is compelled to indulge her, but also that it may work to her favor in court. Her visits with a man of God she feels believes her could also help her forgive herself should any guilt try to surface. But mostly, KC just likes to talk about KC. Absent myspace, facebook, blogs, email and family members who have heard it all - a clergyman is KC's only source right now to go on and on about herself and feel special.

She probably sits there telling how unfair it is that she is in jail, they wont let her out to look for Caylee..blah blah blah blah blah...me,me,me, blah blah

:clap::clap::clap::clap: And God didn't put those commandment's there to be broken.

There are some exceptions, though...right? What about soldiers killing during wars? what about capital punishment? :confused:

So are you also anti-war since soldiers have to kill? what about capital punishment? just curious about the exceptions to this commandment

Bolding by me to note that a clergy is not there to pass messages. If so, this would waive the privilege! I mention this because LP alluded on Nancy Grace that Casey could use the clergy to pass messages to her parents. In my opinion using the clergy in this manner would void the privilege.
She already used her attorney to deliver a letter. I wonder about the legality of that action, myself.

I don't think the most god-like minister in the world can save Casey from the hell she will be going to sooner or later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kilo784
Back