POLL- Who do you think is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance?

Who is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance

• Bio Mom Crystal or her family

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron and his Girlfriend Misty

Votes: 62 16.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron acting alone

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Girlfriend Misty acting Alone

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Girlfriend Misty due to not being there

Votes: 89 23.4%
  • A relative or associate of Ron's without his knowledge

Votes: 41 10.8%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 116 30.5%
  • Random Person Not Associated

Votes: 22 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need to apologize, happens to me all the time. Either the phone, the door or the dishes are calling me! As I was reading your response I recalled something - didn't Crystal have RC Jr. overnight sometime last weekend or around then? The reason that I ask is I remember her mom speaking on, I'm pretty sure NG, and when Nancy asked her how Crystal was holding up she said something to the effect that she (Crystal) was happy at the moment because she had Jr. over and was tucking him into bed. Does this ring any bells for you? If I heard correctly and she actually has had him overnight this may very well be the reason for the recent hostility displayed - I think Jr. has told about alot of things that have been going on in that home and if so, Jr. just may hold the key. It's possible, if that were the case, that LE would keep that under wraps, especially if he disclosed information that put RC and/or MC in a guilty light. Until they were confident that they, either had enough for an arrest warrant or enough to remove him from their custody because they wouldn't want to put him in any kind of jeopardy. Thank you for responding to my questions, I really appreciate that and you need never apologize for not responding quickly enough - I always assume that someone is just busy with "Life" at the moment - it doesn't stop for anybody, not even WS's!

Yes I remember Maternal Gma making that comment. IIRC is was on NG (however, it could have been on JVM because I usually watch both).

I think it's very possible that Jr may have shared info of what he may or may not have seen that night, and also the routine in RC's home to Crystal.

All we have is a report that Crystal says she isn't questioning her son about that night. I'm not going to say she isn't being truthful but I find it a bit hard to imagine she didn't ask at least a few broad questions. Just my opinion :)

Yes I remember Maternal Gma making that comment. IIRC is was on NG (however, it could have been on JVM because I usually watch both).

I think it's very possible that Jr may have shared info of what he may or may not have seen that night, and also the routine in RC's home to Crystal.

All we have is a report that Crystal says she isn't questioning her son about that night. I'm not going to say she isn't being truthful but I find it a bit hard to imagine she didn't ask at least a few broad questions. Just my opinion :)

Okay well at least I wasn't dreaming it! Just my opinion at the moment but I think, between Ron or Crystal - Crystal would be more likely to let LE talk to Jr. and if that's the case, as I said, she would have to publicly make that statement claiming that she hasn't questioned him so that RC and MC weren't onto it which of course could put Jr. in possible danger.
JMHO

I'm sending up a prayer today...
Please God, bring Haleigh home.

I think the question and poll answers need to be revised.

Maybe the question should be: Who do you think took Haleigh?

"Who is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance?" The wording, especially the word "responsible" has too many interpretations and applications.

No option for SO or RSO?
Hi Cocoa, that is why I voted I had no idea. I lean toward a stranger abduction and all the choices were associates of Misty and Ronald or Misty and Ronald themselves.

Ch--, missing predator from Marion County. Period.

In this case I seriously have no idea!
But I ruled out the bio mom.
I just cannot believe the whole story mostly due to "no forceable entry" but the doors were locked, and the fact that the gfriend was "sleeping in the same exact room".

Just another thought peeps.... but in the Geraldo interview Crystal stated that Hayleigh was Ronald's heart and also stated that Ronald had enemies...lots of them.

Taking those words with one huge (reiterate huge) grain of salt, if an enemy were to "get back at Ron" what better way than to go straight for the heart.

I wonder who his enemies are? He claimed on msm to have NONE while his estranged wife states there are "lots". I don't know why, but I tend to believe Crystal more.

I think the father and GF unknowingly~subconsiously put their daughter/children in harms way. That area is crawling with Pedophiles and ex-cons. Poor Ron is clearly grieving, Haleigh is in the hands of monsters. Living there is like putting your child in a snake pit.

What about just a random intruder??? Why does the person who took her have to be associated with her dad?

I vote random person not associated.

I voted Bio-mom. Ive always had a bit of a "feeling" about her that just doesnt sit right with me.

While I dont think she has harmed Haleigh in any way, I do think that this whole thing is a mother finding out something (Misty leaving the children alone) and reacting to it in order to protect them.

I know many of you have said if it was her she wouldve took RJ also. My feeling is, not necessarily. Haleigh is the one with medical problems, there for, she possibly needed extra attention (doctor visits, medication) plus having the child with medical problems taken looks much worse on RC, IMO. If I am correct in my speculation and she does achieve the goal of making RC look bad, and in turn gets custody of the children returned to her, she would get RJ then...in the mean time she still gets her visits and is there where the child lives anyway. All this is JMO!

I voted Bio-mom. Ive always had a bit of a "feeling" about her that just doesnt sit right with me.

While I dont think she has harmed Haleigh in any way, I do think that this whole thing is a mother finding out something (Misty leaving the children alone) and reacting to it in order to protect them.

I know many of you have said if it was her she wouldve took RJ also. My feeling is, not necessarily. Haleigh is the one with medical problems, there for, she possibly needed extra attention (doctor visits, medication) plus having the child with medical problems taken looks much worse on RC, IMO. If I am correct in my speculation and she does achieve the goal of making RC look bad, and in turn gets custody of the children returned to her, she would get RJ then...in the mean time she still gets her visits and is there where the child lives anyway. All this is JMO!

Hi everyone, first time poster! I have read alot and happen to agree with you. What doesnt sit right with me about the bio-mom is she is so poised. I dunno maybe the support group she has with her makes her feel safe, but I just cant get her demeanor out of my head. If my child was taken, Id be a basket case. I just wonder how long they had that picture of lil Haleigh that the maternal GM showed to GR? Did they just get that picture?

Hi everyone, first time poster! I have read alot and happen to agree with you. What doesnt sit right with me about the bio-mom is she is so poised. I dunno maybe the support group she has with her makes her feel safe, but I just cant get her demeanor out of my head. If my child was taken, Id be a basket case. I just wonder how long they had that picture of lil Haleigh that the maternal GM showed to GR? Did they just get that picture?

Hi Kolokolo I don't know the answer to your questions about the picture. But welcome to Websleuths!

I would say it's Misty and some older she was seeing or partying with while out,but it's just disturbing me that after all the story changes which has caused her to be more suspect,why is RC still supporting her?If it was a normal thing,when something happens and the person keeps changing up stories,you pretty much know they're lying.So,I just don't understand.Is he keeping her around so he can find out,only reason I can see.

I have not voted yet. Even though I do not care for the bio-mom and her family, I am leaning toward it being an acquaintance of RC/Misty or a SO.
For some reason, I think either Misty left the home that night or she was on drugs and sleeping soundly.
It would not be that difficult to scoop up a 5 y/o and take her out of the house. I also wonder if Haleigh knew who took her and that is why she did not put up a fuss. The kidnapper must have been familiar with the layout of the house.

JMO

I guess I just look at who has and who has not been cleared. Sexual predators,cleared. Cousin in TN, cleared. Family, not cleared.

I guess I just look at who has and who has not been cleared. Sexual predators,cleared. Cousin in TN, cleared. Family, not cleared.

Very interesting isn't it Lancelot? Also have you ever heard of a case of abduction where the home was held as a crime scene for over 12 days and no access to family permitted?

Well, I voted for Ron and Misty being responsible, but I believe Ron did the actual act and Misty helped cover it up/clean up... she basically did what she was told... or else!

Well, I voted for Ron and Misty being responsible, but I believe Ron did the actual act and Misty helped cover it up/clean up... she basically did what she was told... or else!

This is what I believe and will until it can be proven different.

The perp is usually right under their noses, but they just don't see it.
I have a feeling if you could see all those people in Ron's camp you would see the perp among them. I'd look at the older dude that was going after the camera man during that last interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli
Back