CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Groovytown, That is very interesting as we have only heard of Connie referred to as his wife up to this point! WOW That puts a whole different tone on the pastor for me as to the possibilities . . . . . . . xox

Is Connie the woman that was driving him when the reporters were at their car?

Connie is the wife of the Pastor and sister to the man that gave that interview by the last name of Harris. (Connie's brother is also a Pastor of a church apparently)?

You mean the man who gave the interview and said that? That Williams (I think) person who also said the pastor was a nice social guy?

I think he was just blabbing, I don't believe it was his luggage. Rumor is the luggage belongs to Connie L.

If the church is a major part in the investigation....I was thinking in a small church usually it's certain volunteers that have their own keys to the building, like the alter guild or certain members of the financial team. It is a small church from what I understand and I'm sure it was kept locked when not in use. Maybe we should look into who would have access to the church alone? Perhaps the crime occurred in the church, maybe the crawl space. I just cannot imagine what led them to that crawl space! What again is the church called maybe they have a website? TIA

We have a few small churches in my area in Ga., and for the majority, most members are all family, or inlaws or very close friends. Usually family. Just saying....

Clifford Lane L.'s relatives are listed as:
Joni I L
Lane P L
Connie Lane L
Pstr Lane L
Clane L

Clane, Lane, Connie Lane???? what the heck

A baptistry, where new members are baptized by full immersion into the Baptist faith, could have provided ample water for drowning Sandra before she was placed into the luggage and the luggage into the holding pond.

That would be unique to the church and especially to the area around the mhp (as she would not have been killed in the complex's swimming pool), and would, if the cause of death does turn out to be drowning--except not in pesticide-laced waters--provide a more likely scenario than devil worship. And almost more horrible to consider.

Baptistries are empty until there is a baptism planed, and usually takes hours to fill, then drained immediately afterwords.

Emily's myspace says she is worried and wants her fam to be okay. hmmm...

Clane L = C. L. L. It looks like the C from his first name got squished together with his middle name that he is known by.

wanted to let you guys know...I have been copy/pasting all the media links over and my right clicker had a heart attack on thread five... (kind of a good thing at this point because my finger has fallen asleep)... just wanted to let you know to post any links you have there....and I will continue after I find my other mouse...

What?? You lost me. Isn't Pastor Harris the one they are talking about, he's referring to his sister Connie (Pastor Lawless' wife)??

OMG, I thought they were talking about Paster LL. :rolleyes: Who is Pastor Harris?

Thanks for letting me know, and sorry guys and dolls! xox

Baptistries are empty until there is a baptism planed, and usually takes hours to fill, then drained immediately afterwords.

A small baptistry would take shorter time, and it could have been prepared in advance, for a grim deed. I'm not sold on this theory at all--it's just a theory, and I would hope a man of the cloth would never involve himself, his family, or his church or his faith, in something as evil as this.

wanted to let you guys know...I have been copy/pasting all the media links over and my right clicker had a heart attack on thread five... (kind of a good thing at this point because my finger has fallen asleep)... just wanted to let you know to post any links you have there....and I will continue after I find my other mouse...

Yes, I saw your name continually at the top of the New Posts, posting away, and I want to thank you for all of that. Amazing work!!

Connie is the wife of the Pastor and sister to the man that gave that interview by the last name of Harris. (Connie's brother is also a Pastor of a church apparently)?

I read somewhere earlier today (been here for 10 hrs. now) that Lawless was ordained(?) into the ministry by a Pastor Harris, and also educated by him (not exact quote). Somehow when I read it i understood it was his father-in-law. Sorry, don't know at this point where I saw it, but may have been #5 or 6.

Nonni, Connie's Father was a Minister and married her to Lane in 1960. He was taught by her Father at the institute he attended.

Her Brother is the Pastor of another church. Her brother's surname is Harris.

A bio for Lane that includes info for his wife and her family are in the L. Lawless thread and I posted an article somewhere around here of an interview with her brother in a CA newspaper.

I read somewhere earlier today (been here for 10 hrs. now) that Lawless was ordained(?) into the ministry by a Pastor Harris, and also educated by him (not exact quote). Somehow when I read it i understood it was his father-in-law. Sorry, don't know at this point where I saw it, but may have been #5 or 6.

Yes- he did study under A.A. Harris who was his father-in-law. http://svng.com/tracy/

Pastor Lawless' wife, Connie, is the daughter of A.A. and Irene Harris. They were married by Eld. Harris on July 9, 1960 in Modesto, CA. They have three grown children Brian, Brett, and Joni, who are all involved in God's work, and nine beloved grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member