Melissa Huckaby and the Unthinkable Sex Object

As one possible explanation for the judge's action, I would expect huge outrage if the autopsy revealed MALE DNA-- the outrage centering on TPD repeatedly insisting they have no other [male] suspects.

As one possible explanation for the judge's action, I would expect huge outrage if the autopsy revealed MALE DNA-- the outrage centering on TPD repeatedly insisting they have no other [male] suspects.

The Judge clearly has to state on the record why she is making any decisions she makes.

I do not believe this crime has anything to do with any male offender but solely Melissa Huckaby.

It serves no purpose to reveal the graphic details at this time of what was done to Sandra at the hands of Huckaby.

The Judge knows how this information will absolutely devastate the already devastated Cantu/Chavez family but she also knows she must be very careful not to taint the potential jury pool before a trial is held. If known and I think the genital trauma is very severe, then it would cause even more outrage and backlash against the defendant and the Judge wants to ensure she gets a fair trial so she is not going to release anything that may cause the defendant more prejudgment.

imo

~Respectfully snipped~
Lina and Cherokee and other fellow Ramsey case followers from so long ago now:
Every day since the broad details of Sandra's abuse by a pedophilic female and subsequent murder have been known to us, I have wished with all my heart, even to the point of having nightmares, that if Sandra's murder had to happen, which I don't know in the scheme of all things imperfectly human, that it could have come before JonBenet's murder.
Sandra's case is the ONLY highly publicized case of known and documented sexual abuse in the form of rape with an object and murder by a female which sheds enormous light on what so many of us believed happened to JBR and WHY, and by WHOM.

SeekingJana - I don't think it is necessary for Sandra's death to have happened first for it to benefit JBR (at least I hope not). JBR's case is being looked again by Colorado LE with a new DA. I am sure they are hearing the news of what has happened in Sandra's case. IF, and I say if, because like you, I don't pretend to know how all things work and inter-relate in our universe, but if Sandra's death is meant to shed light on those investigating JBR's death, then it will happen, either by coincidence, devine intervention or plain old karma.

My DFIL told me once that some good comes of all evil - I hang on to this thought, because sometimes it is difficult not to understand why things happen. Not trying in anyway to lighten the horrible circumstances of what happened to Sandra, but we are already seeing an "eye-opening" of not just the local LE in Sandra's case, but many of the talking heads on TV on the NG, JVM and other shows. This eye opening will lead to the education of parents and professionals alike (I think and hope).

Salem

Please forgive me if this has been brought up already, as I haven't had a chance to read through this entire thread, but...

I can't help but speculate if the object(s) used in the alleged abuse/rape/torture/mutilation of little Sandra were the very same 'Exacto'-knife blades that Huckaby allegedly swallowed in her alleged suicide attempt.

Pure speculation on my part... and I hope I am wrong.

Please forgive me if this has been brought up already, as I haven't had a chance to read through this entire thread, but...

I can't help but speculate if the object(s) used in the alleged abuse/rape/torture/mutilation of little Sandra were the very same 'Exacto'-knife blades that Huckaby allegedly swallowed in her alleged suicide attempt.

As sick as that thought is, I have to admit...as soon as I heard about about the blades I thought the same thing:(

Oh my. Your post made me stand up and take notice....I mostly read and post on Caylee's forum but I have been following this case too. I was watching Sandra's memorial on one of the television station's live feeds. She was such a beautiful and happy child. I'll always remember her when I see children skipping.

During this telecast they also had a "live" posting forum, which was along side the memorial viewing video (I've never seen anything like that and was very impressed with the technology). At one time during the memorial, there was about 500 people logged in though not that many posting. They also had the televsion station's reporter in the forum, commenting on who was who at the memorial. I can only recall her first name and it was Sharon. I'm pretty sure it was a local station.

During this live forum, one poster stated "my mother has a friend that works in LE and she was told that the private parts were mutilated". Not longer after that, the memorial was over, and so was the "live" posting forum.

I remember the way the LE spokesperson looked and the tone of his voice during one of the initial press conferences (when the body was found and turned over the ME). This might be why.

Prayers to Sandra's family.

Regards,
ggg

Thank you, Cherokee -- yes, my eyes are half closed in fear on this one. Just the thought makes my stomach turn. I want so badly to believe Sandra was not tortured that way. I haven't heard much about the instrument and will definitely look into it. When LE was asked he said "no comment' - thus, securing the integrity of his case.

I'm a mother, and just can't imagine what kind of mind this woman has to do such a thing. It sends chills up my spine.

I hope I didn't offend - I literally did want to believe that talking head.

All the best,

Melanie, thank you for taking my post in the spirit with which it was offered. You didn't offend me. I merely wanted to help you see the reality of what was done to Sandra versus the empty words of a "talking head" who was blowing smoke and talking nonsense.

Now we have learned that the judge has sealed Sandra's autopsy because its contents would cause "public outrage." As I said before, the chage of "rape by intrument" was not added as an afterthought or a possibility by law enforcement. There had to be irrefutable evidence of genital rape and/or mutilation on a body that had been submerged in water (but protected from animals by a suitcase) for two weeks.

If you've ever studied forensic decomposition, you know the evidence of rape on Sandra's body must be severe and overwhelming for it to have survived that long in those elements.

I, for one, hope MH will plead guilty and spare Sandra's family the trauma of a trial that will only add to the Cantu's grief.

did anybody seem this?? I must miss it
BREAKING NEWS

Folsom, CA– As Melissa Huckaby awaits her arraignment in court this afternoon in San Joaquin County, has discovered the arrest last week of Timothy John Lawless, a relative to Huckaby and the Lawless family. Folsom Police Department verified this afternoon Lawless was arrested on April 15.
**************************2009/04/24/sandra-cantu-case-sources-lawless-relative-arrested-on-sex-charges/

Timothy John Lawless is NOT a relative of Melissa Huckaby.

The misinformation that he is a relative has already been posted on this forum and removed by the mods. And now they will be removing it again.

I can only hope that it is never known "what" was used. I just don't think that it matters, another innocent child is dead and that is bad enough. Do PPL really want/need to know.

Allowing my speculative thoughts to delve even deeper into the dungeons of depravity...

IF, as I speculated above, the 'Exacto' type razor/knife blades were used in the alleged mutilation of this sweet child, might the perp have swallowed the blades in a 'suicide' attempt as a means to:

1.) 'keep' a 'trophy'/'memento' of the 'event'?
2.) 'hide' the evidence/weapon of torture?
3.) try to 'share' and somewhat 're-create' the pain caused by this weapon, as a sick way of 'bonding' with the victim, and/or, out of guilt for what Sandra was subjected to?
4.) all of the above?

Again, I can not stress enough that this is just speculation on my part.

But, it is also a thought I haven't been able to shake these last couple of weeks.

I can only hope that it is never known "what" was used. I just don't think that it matters, another innocent child is dead and that is bad enough. Do PPL really want/need to know.
Okay... I must concur to you.

I have given myself a headache with my speculations.

It's harder than I imagined, trying to think/understand the thoughts/reasoning of a monster.

I'm done. I can't stomach much more, anyway.

I'm with you Smartblonde, it's just too much.

Allowing my speculative thoughts to delve even deeper into the dungeons of depravity...

IF, as I speculated above, the 'Exacto' type razor/knife blades were used in the alleged mutilation of this sweet child, might the perp have swallowed the blades in a 'suicide' attempt as a means to:

1.) 'keep' a 'trophy'/'momento' of the 'event'?
3.) try to 'share' and somewhat 're-create' the pain caused by this weapon, as a sick way of 'bonding' with the victim, and/or, out of guilt for what Sandra was subjected to?
4.) all of the above?

But, it is also a thought I haven't been able to shake these last couple of weeks.

I can certainly see were that would cause outrage within the general public and I must admit I had not considered that. What I had considered is... and it makes me sick to even type this...a crucifix (large cross). The repeated searches of the church is what made me consider this as repulsive as it is.:mad:

1.) 'keep' a 'trophy'/'momento' of the 'event'?
4.) all of the above?

With this case, and this perp, it seems anything is possible. It wouldn't be the first time any of the above actions were taken by a disturbed, twisted murderer. My first thought at reading about what the judge said about sealing the autopsy results and public outrage was, OMG, what if she carved symbols/words into her? Much of this reminds me of stories, mostly fictional, about ritualistic killings. All SPECULATIVE, of course. But it pains me to even be speculating on this... But when a judge makes a statement like she did, speculation on WHY is gonna run rampant.

I can certainly see were that would cause outrage within the general public and I must admit I had not considered that. What I had considered is... and it makes me sick to even type this...a crucifix (large cross). The repeated searches of the church is what made me consider this as repulsive as it is.:mad:
Yes... a cross/crucifix.
This idea had also occured to me.

SmartBlonde - you and momtective make some pretty good points with your speculation. I have to admit, it is a discussion I am not comfortable with - I can't standing thinking about the horrors/pain/fear Sandra might have been subjected to. Just typing the words is too much for my psyche :(

Salem

Timothy John Lawless is NOT a relative of Melissa Huckaby.

The misinformation that he is a relative has already been posted on this forum and removed by the mods. And now they will be removing it again.

Well I delete my post since you said that. But I will need to say thanks for that information! even if was a little rude.

I know we've heard she swallowed "razors" or "x-acto knife blades," but if that were true wouldn't they have to have been removed surgically? Wouldn't she have been kept in the hospital longer than she was? Wouldn't we have heard about the surgery?

But then I know nothing about swallowing foreign objects. The blades could have been enclosed in something to protect MH from harm. Would NurseBeeMe be able to chime in on this?

Melanie, thank you for taking my post in the spirit with which it was offered. You didn't offend me. I merely wanted to help you see the reality of what was done to Sandra versus the empty words of a "talking head" who was blowing smoke and talking nonsense.

Now we have learned that the judge has sealed Sandra's autopsy because its contents would cause "public outrage." As I said before, the chage of "rape by intrument" was not added as an afterthought or a possibility by law enforcement. There had to be irrefutable evidence of genital rape and/or mutilation on a body that had been submerged in water (but protected from animals by a suitcase) for two weeks.

If you've ever studied forensic decomposition, you know the evidence of rape on Sandra's body must be severe and overwhelming for it to have survived that long in those elements.

I, for one, hope MH will plead guilty and spare Sandra's family the trauma of a trial that will only add to the Cantu's grief.

You're welcome -- sometimes I need a swift kick in the rear :) I can only imagine what's in that autopsy report. But does it bother you that in all the criminal cases of years past, that this information does come out? And I've heard some pretty horrific ones - like Danielle Van Dam and the infamous hand print on the trailer (just above the bed). The outrage that caused in San Diego was intense, and I'm suprised Westerfield ever made it to death row without a bullet in his head.

I have studied a bit on forensic decomp (which is one reason they never found she was raped -- the animals had taken away all evidence). But in the Caylee case, I'm interested in the plant growth by/in the body to determine how long Caylee had been there. That's going to be a bombshell at court. So yes, I'm interested in all those things.

Little did Mellissa know - that waterproof suitcase will do her in. It certainly protected a ton of evidence (IMHO).

Thanks again,

Well I delete my post since you said that. But I will need to say thanks for that information! even if was a little rude.

I wasn't trying to be rude, and I'm sorry you took it that way. The reason I posted about it being untrue that Timothy Lawless was related to MH was so that ANOTHER person didn't read it (before the mods had a chance to delete it) and take it to yet another forum or blog. The mods deleted at least two threads yesterday that were started on the same subject, and that's all I was saying. I thought you might want to know where your post went. I was in a hurry when I posted previously, so I didn't have time to write more than a couple of lines. I'm sorry if my short post was taken by you to be rudeness. I guess I should have used some smilies. It's often hard to "read" another person's tone of voice on the internet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back