TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that if those clothes sounded familiar to CD and NS they would have said something by now, after all they saw her Sunday.

Please excuse the silly question but if you dont mind me asking what was BD on Ativan for ? And would something like that cause her to fail the polygraph tests ?

She was on the Ativan for anxiety because her 13 year old daughter was missing. Theoretically, Ativan (and the other, similar drugs) would make it easier to PASS a poly. That may be why LE did not want to test her with it in her system.

No I don't think she had anything to do with it. I know I am in the minority here with that opinion, but I really don't think she was involved in any way. I know in both interviews done with the radio she clearly says all she needs is people's prayers, she has never asked for anything else. I do think in this case it's her family and friends who are wanting to help her and [DD] with any donations. I may be proven wrong in the end..time will tell, but that's my belief so far. She words things differently than I would, and has a different way of expressing herself, but our personalities are also 100% different.

Well here's my personal opinion, not that anyone specifically asked for it, but I'm giving it anyway. LOL

I can't say for certain at this point if BD specifically had a direct hand in HD's demise (IMO, I do not think we are looking for a living, breathing HD). But I do think at the very minimum she has a had hand in helping cover up things that could help lead to the discovery of HD's remains. Whether that means she directly help SA hide her body or whether she found out after the fact and is keeping it quiet.......all of it leads down the same road for me......

She is HD's mother, her ultimate protector, if she had ANY involvement in this whatsoever, IMO, she is just as guilty as whomever killed HD. For a MOTHER of all people to lie, confuse, refuse to answer, etc, etc....while her daughter's body lays somewhere rotting is beyond reprehensible.

She should be doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING she can to help investigators....but instead we have her sitting at home waiting on SA to send her an I <3 U text. :sick:

I would think that if those clothes sounded familiar to CD and NS they would have said something by now, after all they saw her Sunday.

Maybe they did, to LE.
On the other hand, it did not sound like a very remarkable or specific outfit...light-colored shirt? Was it purposely vague?
If it turns out that Hailey always wore her hoodie, that could be SA's undoing, if he is guilty...

CZ:

Were you and BD successful in getting copies of BD&#8217;s cell phone call log from the service provider?

If so, what can you share with us?

TIA

The reason for this post ! Was someone asked wonder what she bought on Sunday at the Dollar store ? If the video shows her buying snacks, and these were perhaps Hostess Cupcakes and Hot Cheetos, would a 13 YOA probably already consumed these before Tuesday, when she was reported missing? JW IMO

I am sorry to have to ask, but... huh?

Did someone say she bought Hostess Cupcakes and Hot Cheetos? or were the packages from these items found someplace relevant? And what is the significance of her having consumed them by Tuesday?

I don't see anything in that newspaper you linked about Hostess Cupcakes and Hot Cheetos. Please explain for me. I am feeling a bit slow tonight.

ETA Nevermind, I get it. This was speculation.

That if he's guilty is a big one. They must have something solid to have named him.
However, I remain open-minded because when you have SO's around you just have to trust your instincts and remember they are likely to do it again.

OMG Juliani's mother is just ripping my heart out.This has got to be the most terrifying moments in her life waiting for that car to come up :(
I so hope BD isnt involved in whatever happened to Hailey.

Finally! I HAVE BEEN WAITING...to hear what she bought at the $ store.
Thank You.

I don't think there is any proof currently of what she bought. I believe the reference (I finally found it) to the junk food in a drawer in her room raised the question that these may be the items she purchased.

Ah crap im confused again ! Can someone please clear this up for me : If both BD and SA were prescribed anti anxiety medications AFTER Hailey went missing then what "illegal" drugs were they buying on the night that SA said she was sleeping at her friends house ?

I can't get past why you would even admit you got money to buy drugs. I mean, geez, you just had Christmas weekend, you bought presents and food preparing for it, surely you need some money come Monday. I know I went and got some cash on Monday. And 140.00 is pocket change. Fill the tank, pick up some food and the rest is lunch money.
Who said "we bought some drugs", where is that mentioned?

Ah crap im confused again ! Can someone please clear this up for me : If both BD and SA were prescribed anti anxiety medications AFTER Hailey went missing then what "illegal" drugs were they buying on the night that SA said she was sleeping at her friends house ?

Isn't THAT the $140 question?

Sometimes my daughter buys snacks like that, and lets them sit for a few days.

I don't, I eat them right away, ---guess that's why she is skinny and I am not.

When I buy snacks just for myself that I don't want anyone else to have, I bring them home and hide them in my room until I want them. If I don't do that, the boys will eat them all up in a matter of hours.

I can't get past why you would even admit you got money to buy drugs. I mean, geez, you just had Christmas weekend, you bought presents and food preparing for it, surely you need some money come Monday. I know I went and got some cash on Monday. And 140.00 is pocket change. Fill the tank, pick up some food and the rest is lunch money.
Who said "we bought some drugs", where is that mentioned?

It's in the affidavit the police wrote to get the search warrants. It's not clear what drugs, or what the circumstances are, and nobody has ever really clarified it, so the assumption seems to be that she bought pain pills like the ones she had been prescribed 3-4 days before and just put them in her bottle to make it look legit. Nancy Grace tried to ask her, but did not get a direct answer (imo, because she made the question kind of convoluted). One thing I'd put money on... neither Shawn nor Billie said the words "we went and bought illegal narcotics." Who talks that way? If they DID admit to buying drugs, they were probably more specific in their statements, which LE just summarized as "bought illegal narcotics"

When I buy snacks just for myself that I don't want anyone else to have, I bring them home and hide them in my room until I want them. If I don't do that, the boys will eat them all up in a matter of hours.

I have a stockpot up on the top shelf I only use about twice a year. That's where I put MY goodies! Nobody ever looks there. Of course, on that theory, I could put them in the DISHWASHER and they'd be safe for all eternity.

And by adding extra information to confuse what she actually purchased...
She said she had pain med and antibiotics also..for her toothache...
JMO she bought drugs from a friend and/or family and she doesn't want to confess that to NG....

You just might be right about that, but as long as she confessed it to the police, she doesn't owe it to NG or her viewers to discuss something that might be embarrassing for her...especially if she feels it doesn't have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance.

I mean, yeah, I would love to know all of the details we're missing, but I don't have a right to know them, so I can empathize and understand why she might not want to admit that to Nancy.

Are you ready for this?............

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hailey's mom said she thinks there is another person to be investigated.

"Investigators know about it but haven't questioned him. They can't find him. He did threaten to hurt me and Hailey and he hasn't been talked to and he hasnt been found," said Dunn.

All these days later and she is just now bringing this up? *Insert my eyes rolling out of my head here.*

I may have missed this before...but this appears to be the latest news from BD.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

I did not see this earlier when I checked the website. Might have missed it, but I think it is new. My question is this...if there was another person who had threatened them (and who they cannot find now) why did she not mention this within the past month? Hmmmm...could it be that she had hopes this will take the heat off of SA?

Are you ready for this?............

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Investigators know about it but haven't questioned him. They can't find him. He did threaten to hurt me and Hailey and he hasn't been talked to and he hasnt been found," said Dunn.

All these days later and she is just now bringing this up? *Insert my eyes rolling out of my head here.*

You and I were reading the same link...with the same reaction...at the same time. She is truly a piece of work.

BBM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members