TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am so sorry........

Thank you, I am glad though that I can say I broke that chain...there was a long line of it on both sides of the family. And I came out of it a stronger and better person. My daughter had the ideal life growing up. Not material things but a loving and supportive Mother and Father.

The part about BD not calling to check in on H, to make sure she was spending the night somewhere (since H had never spent the night there) just really throws me for a loop. Now IF H had stayed at MB's house most weekends or regularly...this may not stand out to me as much...MOO
I agree. She is 13 years old. I think she is young enough that she should be "checked on". Especially at a house that she had never slept over before!!!
I don't get why she didn't talk to Clint that night just to check in and say something like "So Hailey stopped over today and then headed over to MB's? Did you talk to her mom and stuff?" etc.....
I dunno. My husband and i would have totally been in tune w/ where our kids were and what was going on. That's our job right?
I dunno.....maybe i'm just venting.

I agree. She is 13 years old. I think she is young enough that she should be "checked on". Especially at a house that she had never slept over before!!!
I don't get why she didn't talk to Clint that night just to check in and say something like "So Hailey stopped over today and then headed over to MB's? Did you talk to her mom and stuff?" etc.....
I dunno. My husband and i would have totally been in tune w/ where our kids were and what was going on. That's our job right?I dunno.....maybe i'm just venting.

You are so correct, that is our job as parents.

BD left work EARLY the same day that SA went to work and left. WHY???
If BD worked 10-12 hour shifts as stated she would work 7-7pm???
Stopped at mom's for 15 min..alibi? Why would you go for only 15 min?
To get something? drop off something? go to bathroom? tell her something?
Get water to take pills?

What really bothers me about this is when I read the affidavits, IIRC BD admitted that she withdrew the money from the ATM to buy illegal narcotics in Scurry county.
Did she say Scurry county or am I wrong?
TIA
I'm not sure about that one sorry.....she might have said that though!

Get water to take pills?

IMO....in this case to "get something"!

I disagree. :seeya: IMO Shawn will keep quiet to cover for himself. He can't rat out BD if he's the main perp. moo

Of course he can and he would! What person is going to willingly take the fall for something that he knows his partner did??? Would you?? I sure wouldn't, I would give up my own brother before I would go to prison for something I didn't do. Shawn is not a saint, I am sure, and while LUV goes a long way, it is not worth doing a life sentence over!

Get water to take pills?

Oh wait....what time did Billie leave work again?
And wasn't that after she found out that Billie wasn't where she said she'd be?

She stayed one time and her mother said she wouldn't let her again.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

BBM: I don't think it was ONE time. JMO.

Who did MB's mom "hear" this from?

MB stayed at Hailey's house and postings of no one ever stayed with Hailey is wrong, IMO.

Get water to take pills?

or pick them up,could who they met,meet them at her mother's?

BD's mom never addressed any media...even to say 'I Love You Hailey', WHY???

The City of Snyder is in Scurry County and it's where BD and SA worked. It's also where BD's mother and brother live as well as other friends and relatives. Scurry County is a short distance up highway 208 from Mitchell County where Colorado City is located. Dunn is also a town in Scurry county and is located on Hwy 208 between Colorado City and Snyder.

So yes, she withdrew the money and bought the illegal narcotics in "Scurry County", which is another way of saying Snyder IMO. I don't understand why LE were tagging these areas by county instead of by the town or city. We've got 4 towns or cities in 3 different counties (Big Spring is in Howard County) involved here but they are not that far apart. Perhaps they figured they would get a better response on the polygraph by using a general area instead of a specific area.

HTH

:waitasec:Why is it bothering me now that there is a town named Dunn in Scurry county?
Was SA just messing with LE or is there more to it????

I had to go to Midland today from Lubbock and was keeping my eyes peeled on the sides of roads. While riding in the passenger seat near Draw and just 22 miles North of Lamesa, I saw a black trash bag with a blue sweat material sticking out. Not a big stuffed bag, just one sort of rolled with the clothing sticking out and it was not all dirty like it had been laying there a long time either. Should something like that be called in or are there any searches around Lamesa since it is quite a ways the other side of Big Spring?

I'd call that in. Would someone take that route on the way to...oh say NM?

snipBeanE~Thank you, Connie, but no. See how it just ends with Hailey still in the house? I'm looking for a description that keeps going with the rest, that she went out the door.

YOu know you are right!! So far no crediable sightings after sunday @ 9 when DD claims to left home and she was playing xbox. Nothing puts her outside the house. So I am rethinking my timeline theory. I believe that SA & BD are both in it together. I think the drug buy was for oxys ( I think maybe that is her narcotic of choice) and that HD od and died at the house.(no blood) So SA & BD had concocted the spend the night story. Left for work the next day but SA got to work and the anxiety kicked in (he takes klonopin from prev 911 call) hence looking at boss and leaving work.
He went back to the house to pick up the body(telephone pings CC 6:30) and went toward Scurry Co, Big Spring,( disposing the body along the way) to his mothers house. 7-9am no ping of phone but pinged at his mothers around 9. Getting back to CC by 3:00 to make up the story about the sleepover at MB......etc

SA didnt hold up at the poly ie. saying to look at us both and she is in Scurry Co. again the anxiey kicked in and he walked out of the poly a little more time and he would have given the location of the body. He knew he blew it and went straight for a lawyer. Billie is playing it like a cool cucumber that is why she keeps talking to him on the phone and texting to make sure he dosent "rat" her out. So she is protecting him cause she know if he goes down she goes down.
So this is my newest timeline theory.....the short version......all MOO

I'd call that in. Would someone take that route on the way to...oh say NM?

Just checked it out and to get to a certain town in NM that area would be out of the way, unless someone just went driving and just ended up there with no better place to drop it. MOO MOO

Get water to take pills?

i don't know the answers, but I do know that profilers look for any changes from the ordinary in cases like this, especially when it comes to quitting a job like SA did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57