TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could really hit the trifecta if it could be tied in to an ex "official" of some sort, think ex cop, lol. Just SPECULATING.

Someone did say "JAWDROPPING" so anything is a possibility

Doesn't sound like somebody that would make us all drop our jaws tho...:waitasec:

You wouldn't think so, unless the neighbor held some position of authority at some point. Again, just a rumor.

BD is already being condemned before anyone has heard what she has to say. If she says what we think she should say, then she is only doing it to convince the public. If she doesn't say or act the way the public thinks she should, then she will be blamed for that too. Frankly, I would call off the presser, but I think there is only one reason why BD is willing to go through with it and that is to KEEP HAILEY'S NAME OUT THERE!

I can think of another reason. To clear her beloved Shawn.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am starting to feel that WS is being used by POI's in this case for their own agendas. IMO

In every case with few exceptions, there are all sorts of people who hop on the threads. Law Enforcement could be here, the press could be here, some of the players could be here.

I think you as posters have to put your faith and trust in the Moderation and Administration Team to keep it real. Many of us have worked some pretty tough cases on this forum. There isn't much we haven't seen. Let us do our jobs.

We might all have been born at night, but I know personally we weren't all born last night.

Kimster, Texas Mist and I are available by PM if any of you have concerns you would like to talk about.

:blowkiss:

Nuff Said.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am starting to feel that WS is being used by POI's in this case for their own agendas. IMO

Thank you,I'm so glad someone said what I've been feeling.

I haven't seen BD unequivocally defending SA. I think she is unsure and isn't willing to blame him until she is sure. I also seem to remember a David Smith who difiantly stood by his wife Susan Smith until she confessed.

Well the only person who seems to be missing from this equation is CD's father. I'm going with that one for now as the mystery man.

In every case with few exceptions, there are all sorts of people who hop on the threads. Law Enforcement could be here, the press could be here, some of the players could be here.

I think you as posters have to put your faith and trust in the Moderation and Administration Team to keep it real. Many of us have worked some pretty tough cases on this forum. There isn't much we haven't seen. Let us do our jobs.

We might all have been born at night, but I know personally we weren't all born last night.
Kimster, Texas Mist and I are available by PM if any of you have concerns you would like to talk about.

:blowkiss:

Nuff Said.

Every time I see that avatar I just want to say Whoo Hoo grandmaj, shake that booty.

Hey redcat thanks for being here. Just wanted to say there are two (well maybe 3 or 4) things I'm curious about besides finding Hailey and not heard much about. I'm just using your post as a jumping off point.

I'd like to have a moment by moment description of BD's day on the 25th and 26th.

I'd like to know on the 27th <monday> when SA left work after arriving and we have ping times and some phone records. If SA had called BD while she was at work and to describe their conversations if they spoke.

I'm curious about the reported discussion about Hailey going to live with CD.

Thanks

Ok maybe more than two things.

Maybe because she has no credibility since she changes her stories, flunked her poly and defends the #1 suspect.
She should do what MK suggested and let the FBI do a poly. Unless, she is afraid she will do like MC and keep flunking them. jmo

I have wondered what if the term 'deceit' had not been listed in the affadavit, what would people feel now. No where has it been said that she 'flunked' her poly. Is this one phrase what all the animosity is about? What if that was taken out of the affadavit what would her guilt be based on?

Why did LE tell her that SA had failed his poly and then her one right after that? I have watched enough crime shows to know that that is a trick LE uses to try to get the other person to talk . I am not convinced and until there is some credible evidence of which there is none right now, I am not going to bash a woman who has lost her child. No one has come forward and talked about what an awful mother she is and what a horrible home llife hd had. She has no criminal record, and she could not work as a nurse or in a hospital environment if she used drugs. Nothing fits. You don't wake up one morning and say I think I will kill my child today. I need more and if BD having a presser gives me more well I say go for it. I am willing to listen with an open mind. jmo

Look....... you can argue a post do not attack another member here.

The Jaw will Drop post was removed by Moderators as not fitting our TOS. So I'm not sure what we keep repeating it.

I can't unring the bell and wipe it from your minds. But I'm asking that you as posters exercise good judgement. Argue what is said, question why something doesn't seem right. Do not point fingers at any other poster.

ETA. When you continue to talk about non-information, a bait, rumor, some unsubstantiated claim, you have taken the bait hook, line and sinker.

Maybe because she has no credibility since she changes her stories, flunked her poly and defends the #1 suspect.
She should do what MK suggested and let the FBI do a poly. Unless, she is afraid she will do like MC and keep flunking them. jmo

Agree, Billie has no credibility and the more appearances and statements she makes, the clearer her lack of credibility becomes.

It could really hit the trifecta if it could be tied in to an ex "official" of some sort, think ex cop, lol. Just SPECULATING.

I'm thinking along those lines.... because of the "jaw dropping" comment..:waitasec:

As far as Hailey sleeping in the living room--way hinky to me as well. It's not like they had 2 living areas. So she would have to do 1 of 2 things: if they had dinner, and watched TV she would have to wait everyone out (BD, DD, and SA) through evening chatter etc which adults generally stay up later than teens especially on school nights. Or, Hailey would have to wait the same out in her room then go into the living room after everyone went to bed. I'd think, unless BD and SA, spent all their time in their bedroom, she'd be long asleep in her own room most nights. Either way it's just weird if she did this on a routine basis.
I snipped this to get to the meat of my opinion as to why Hailey slept in the living room.

Having had a very up close and personal relationship with someone who was molested as a child - she never wanted to be somewhere where she could be blocked in without a means to get out. In other words - bedroom equals one door and one way out and that was get past the molester. The living room might offer multiple exits, one outside, one to the kitchen or other room, or one to the hallway leading to other people's bedrooms,etc. My close relationship spent the majority of her teens OUTSIDE - more room to run and get away and the added bonus of neighbors being able to see if something was happening and a possible report to the authorities. Heart wrenching is all I can say... simply heart wrenching to live your life like a wild animal always looking for a way to get past the predator.

I have wondered what if the term 'deceit' had not been listed in the affadavit, what would people feel now. No where has it been said that she 'flunked' her poly. Is this one phrase what all the animosity is about? What if that was taken out of the affadavit what would her guilt be based on?

Why did LE tell her that SA had failed his poly and then her one right after that? I have watched enough crime shows to know that that is a trick LE uses to try to get the other person to talk . I am not convinced and until there is some credible evidence of which there is none right now, I am not going to bash a woman who has lost her child. No one has come forward and talked about what an awful mother she is and what a horrible home llife hd had. She has no criminal record, and she could not work as a nurse or in a hospital environment if she used drugs. Nothing fits. You don't wake up one morning and say I think I will kill my child today. I need more and if BD having a presser gives me more well I say go for it. I am willing to listen with an open mind. jmo

BBM ITA I recently went back to HDs MS page, and was reminded that she considers her Mom to be one of her heros (other one is her brother). One must wonder what HD would think of the treatment her mother has gotten by some (ie the people driving by the house saying "awful" things, etc)

Oh, I say let them (BD) keep on talking......LE is loving it. You can try to muck up the water, but the smart horse just goes upstream to drink.

ITA, I know I love it and will be watching. LE and the States Attorneys office watched every interview and news report that the Anthony's and ICA's defense team did.

I feel no need to discourage BD from doing this presser. :innocent:

Look....... you can argue a post do not attack another member here.

The Jaw will Drop post was removed by Moderators as not fitting our TOS. So I'm not sure what we keep repeating it.

I can't unring the bell and wipe it from your minds. But I'm asking that you as posters exercise good judgement. Argue what is said, question why something doesn't seem right. Do not point fingers at any other poster.
bumping up...

thanks grandma.....

Remember when she said this:

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me," said Dunn. Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028424-504083.html

I wonder if she will remember this when she names her person of interest?

I don’t have a working link to the report the Texas Nursing Board issued to BD but I feel their comments to her are slanderous and her message today is really intended for them.

After BD was reassigned her duties and kicked off the nursing squad she had been a part of for over 7 years, she must have had a bone to pick with these people. She didn’t attend the Hearing and she doesn’t plan to return to work so she is using the media to answer back.

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me," said Dunn

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...24-504083.htmlis really intended for them.

Slander the act or offense of saying something false or malicious that damages somebody's reputation.

Could someone please post a link to this report or quote what they said to BD. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa