2011.03.02 Cindy Anthony's Testimony

I believe she started to cry because CA looked so physically ill and has aged 15 years since the beginning of the year, and it shocked her. I believe for 2 minutes KC actually realized that this situation could kill her Mother and with no Mother there`s no commissary fund.

You're giving her a lot of credit.
I really do believe they hate each other.
I think she cried because she feels she would not be in the situation she is in if her mother would not have called 911.

What accomplished little liars we saw today.
LDB, however knows how to push their buttons. Just talk to them like the lady on Romper Room. They HATE that!!! :floorlaugh:

Liars yes ......accomplished? :floorlaugh:

When did Mason file this motion? Even having weeks to prepare for this hearing, they couldn't get their stories to gel.

I'm sure the fact that the defense's two main witnesses lied their arses off will have some influence on his Honour's eventual ruling. And ofcourse Cindy Anthony's dragged from admission that she asked baby cop to help her out by arresting her daughter for theft.

So, Im hoping J Perry will be a bit Solomon like with what occurred at Hopespring and Universal. Yes, :maddening: I now concede she was "confronted" at Universal and I see that the Supreme Court might agree.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Sgt Hosie has to say.

CA was terrible on the stand and it was pretty telling about their family dynamics when the officer explained that he cuffed KC at the behest of CA!

I think the defence and the A's are trying to twist the confusion of the day into mean LE cuffing a poor, trodden, misunderstood KC.

That doesn't pass the muster.

I took exception to the comments by CA & GA about how traumatic it was to see KC in cuffs-What did they think was going to happen when they called 911, CA reporting that she wanted to "bring someone in" for what she described was grand theft...a felony.

CA has a thing with wanting LE to do her bidding, an underlying distaste for authority, IMO-In my estimation, she hated that GA was LE and had to follow their rules, even just their rules about what shift GA would work...she wanted her husband to do what she wanted him to do, forget what he was doing for his community.

Hadn't the A's called 911 plenty of times, prior to this, to their house? Were these calls about Lee? Probably not...he had not lived at home for quite some time...Were they about George or Cindy? Maybe...but from the nature of the calls, doubtful.
I tend to think they had been calling 911 on KC in the past, and I don't think they had any problem reporting her, possibly for arrest.

Did anyone expect anything LESS from CA???

Why are you all shocked??

This is CA, she's wishy washy...she swings back and forth but because ICA is facing DEATH, they must make it seem those big hulking policeman were very intimidating but they weren't intimidating enough when CA begged them to arrest her or she was afraid she'd take off! Baez has schooled them, IMO...he went over the testimony with them so they'd be prepared. I hated that CA said, LINDA, that was a traumtatic time...is she best friends with LDB???

LDB got her to admit that CA wanted the officers to use that tactic of arresting her for GTA/CC charges in an effort to scare her into giving more information on the whereabouts of Caylee...and that ICA was cooperating on her own free will...I await His Honors response to this little episode of ICA's civil rights violated for all of 5 minutes...she was free to go and was giving information freely...JMHO :maddening:

Justice for Caylee

I think she cried because she feels she would not be in the situation she is in if her mother would not have called 911.

I think as CA's testimony went further, ICA was reminded of all the damage her mother did to put her in her current situation. But, I do think in that first moment she was shocked at how her mother had aged and it caught her off guard..for only a moment. I don't even think the tears were about loving her mother or saddened by what she was seeing, just shock at the change in her mother...like a scary reminder that this whole situation is 'real'.

Are they finished or will there be more today?

Nevermind, sorry - answered on another thread.

Have to admit CA touched me. My opinion of her hasn't changed, IMO she is a liar, and has a large part in the cause of this tragedy, but I did see what I thought was remorse from both her and ICA. At least remorse for the position they are in, even if neither will take any responsibility.

with all due respect CA... YOUR FREAKING GRAND-DAUGHTER WAS MISSING
there was a small child MISSING, a car that stank like death, your daughter was acting like a female body part that starts with a C.
HOW EXACTLY DID YOU EXPECT THE POLICE TO ACT???
if KC were MY child & Caylee were MY grandchild, i would've strangled the b*tch. i would've smacked the bejesus out of her until she told me the truth THAT NIGHT

gahhhhhhh i'm so sick of the anthony's. if i didn't just drop $2k on that fancy 50 some inch flat screen my kids HAD to have, i would've put a chair thru my tv after having to watch them on it today

You just made me spit out my iced tea with this post. I completely feel your frustration.

Cindy says Yuri "sequestered" KC in a back bedroom and began to question her. Interesting choice of words huh?

The way she tried to play this hand..
Squigged me out just a smidgie...
Her poor tiny defenseless daughter, alone in a back bedroom for an hour..
Why, Casey's innocence could have been compromised by the big burly hunk of manliness towering intimidatingly above her Precious....

I'll be flicking cooked sketti noodles at my t.v. screen the whole time Cindy gives her testimony during trial..
Just for fun..to amuse myself.. see if anything sticks..

I think you are giving Casey a lot of credit. I don't even believe she "cried". It was an act. A calculated move in hopes to manipulate mom and the situation. Just like in those jail visit videos "Hi mom. *swipes eyes* ...well, I lasted a minute.". But mom is not one to be outdone or manipulated since she herself uses the same tactic. Of course, not long after the "tears" Casey ended up angry because mom doesn't know when to zip it or how to stick to a script. :twocents:

But I do agree that they hate each other and how Casey likely blames Cindy for where she is.

I missed all this yesterday in real time and had to catch up last night, then spent the day watching today's fiasco, um, I mean hearing, so am just now getting the chance to chime in.

I agree Cindy lied, and IMO, she has a lot of room to do a lot better than she did. However, I was actually surprised she was as honest as she was, and I also didn't think she was very confrontational at all with LDB. I was expecting her to behave way, way worse than what she did.

I had one of the very rare twinges of sympathy I feel every now and then for CA when I first saw her. IMO, and I could be wrong, it looked to me like she had spent quite a bit of time crying before she came to court yesterday. Watching her testify, I kept wishing she would just let this go, and do the right thing. IMO, that's the only chance she has to ever have some peace in her life. I didn't see that crazy death glare she almost always had in the past when things weren't going her way when she was on the stand yesterday, so maybe she is taking baby steps??

Did anybody else notice today when Cindy was walking up to the stand to begin testifying, when she passed by KC she gave her this looooong glaring look? Was it just me?

I think you are giving Casey a lot of credit. I don't even believe she "cried". It was an act. A calculated move in hopes to manipulate mom and the situation. Just like in those jail visit videos "Hi mom. *swipes eyes* ...well, I lasted a minute.". But mom is not one to be outdone or manipulated since she herself uses the same tactic. Of course, not long after the "tears" Casey ended up angry because mom doesn't know when to zip it or how to stick to a script. :twocents:

But I do agree that they hate each other and how Casey likely blames Cindy for where she is.

I believe the tears are because KC "pines" for the old days....where she could lie til her heart's content...and nobody every confronted her on it. Those were the good old days, huh KC?

I think Casey's tears (the first day) when Cindy got on that stand was Casey pleading with "mommy" to lie for her. See mom... I really do love you. See mom... I really do care. See mom... I need you. See mom... you have to help me.

And the moment Cindy opened her mouth with that first lie... the tears stopped and she knew her act worked, she had no more need for Cindy as evidence by her inability to even acknowledge her mother as she got off that stand and walked by her.

I think Casey's tears (the first day) when Cindy got on that stand was Casey pleading with "mommy" to lie for her. See mom... I really do love you. See mom... I really do care. See mom... I need you. See mom... you have to help me.

And the moment Cindy opened her mouth with that first lie... the tears stopped and she knew her act worked, she had no more need for Cindy as evidence by her inability to even acknowledge her mother as she got off that stand and walked by her.

I do agree. But I, in my heart of heart, believe that JB has sat the A's down and specifically forbade any contact between them and KC in the courtroom. I believe he has probably told him that any move they make could be construed by all of us "bloggers" as guilt...and the jury might do the same. So part of KC ignoring her parents is what she wants to do, but I believe they have all been specifically instructed to do so.

CA has no integrity, her continued lies even as LE tried to bend over backwards to appease her, she is true to form...Just as she did with all those wonderful volunteers, TM/TES she has no gratitude towards them for trying to find Caylee...she is a vindictive, bitter woman but it should be towards her felonious daughter and not the very people who tried their hardest to find Caylee...with no credible information, what else where they to do? They crossed no lines, their main focus was Caylee and CA's focus in the prisoner...all I can say to CA, Karma is a biatch....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I always wanted George and Cindy to have to sit through every single detail of testimony given about Caylee's death. I wanted them to have to sit there and have to stare truth in the face, but after their inability to control their behavior while other witnesses are testifying, I believe Judge Perry will have no choice but to sequester the Anthony's throughout the trial. Their gestures in court (nodding their heads in disagreement, frowning, breathing deeply, muttering, throwing their hands in the air, death stares, etc...) are distracting... could influence the jury and intimidate witnesses.

I don't have a problem with that because I think it is more important to make sure that these witnesses can testify freely without the added stress of having to witness the Anthony's behavior... which they can not control and I personally believe they wouldn't even TRY to control.

Now, as for Cindy's testimony today... do you think she realized, at the moment, that she was proving the State's case when she testified to "not willingly and knowingly" being an "Agent of the State?" I just have this image in my head that she is kicking herself right now... for some reason?

I think maybe that CA and LA walking by stone cold KC and mouthing I love you to her is possibly them trying to convey they still love her even though they know what she did, in an attempt to break through her hard heart and possibly get to the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back