NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have become extremely sensitive to animal cruelty in my old age and these two videos I stumbled across googling "Angel Remy" really disturb me:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHl-DNaDbKc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTAc4_gmdRU&feature=related[/ame]

I don't understand what is going on exactly, but it's not an AKC meet.

I tried to interest you all in my theory earlier that Remy's Angels is connected to a pit bull fighting club, or gang, with chapters all across the country. They are thinly disguised as respectable kennels, but the dogs for sale have cropped ears and are fighting dogs. I have been doing quite a bit of googling and have found u-tube videos showing them at some sort of rally. The dogs displayed are vicious dogs held on tight leashes. There are females posing with the dogs and on one facebook page there was something about "we got the girls on lock too." I don't know if there is a person named Angel Remy, Remy Angel, or just Remy. Their emblem or logo is uniquely theirs and was found on Jessica Taylor. When she was found there was very little publicity about her and LE dismissed Remy as a person. LE is always very reluctant to admit gang activity in their area and I feel the mutilated bodies were under investigated. They wanted it to all go away. I believe Michael Taus and his pit bull may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't believe the mutilated bodies are connected to the GB4. This is what LE has been saying and I believe them. As PeterF14 pointed out, the MSM gives us very little information and only with LE's approval. Where are the investigative journalists? For that matter, where are the journalists? I am beginning to think the families and Web Sleuthers are the only people that care about these murders at all. I do believe LE has worked hard to find Shannan but I feel there are influential people on LI that want this to go away.

Redbird,

I agree with this line of thinking. I was at Gardiner's Park in West Bay Shore 2 years ago. This is the local "dog park". All of the locals bring their dogs here to walk. It gets very crowded on weekends. Well when I was there one day 2 years ago, there was a big pickup truck with a long trailer in the parking lot and it had a huge advertisement for a Pitbull breeder in Brooklyn. The guys that were hanging out around this trailer were the seediest bunch of people I have ever seen. They all had crew cuts and tattoos all over there bodies. They looked hard core and I wouldn't be surprised if they were breeding those dogs for drug dealers and dog fighters. I wish I got the name of the breeder but I didn't.

I also had a confrontation at that park with a guy with 3 pit bulls. He had tattoo sleaves on both arms and was walking down one of the trails with the 3 pit bulls running wild with no leashes. I picked up my 4 year old daughter and said nicely "Can you please put your dogs on leashes?" My daughters were petrified! So the guy comes up to me and gets about 1/2 inch from my face and says "You got something to say to me?" And I bit my tongue because I was holding my daughter. If I was there alone there would have been a major problem for that skel but I had my wife and kids so I just walked away. He probably would not have approached me if I was alone. I would have friggin ripped his head off I was so mad.

But anyway, I do believe that Michael Taus' disappearance is related to his pit bull. I really wish SCPD would put more resources into this case. Michael Taus' car was found in Elmont still running. It's very possible the killer could have hopped on a bus or train to Brooklyn from there.

I'm gonna see if I can find more info. Thanks for prodding me~!

Does anyone know if LE has visited this Remy group in regards to Jessica Taylor? Her murder seems to be very much ignored as far as the amount of info we've received from MSM. It wouldn't surprise me if she was dating someone in this group, or hanging out with this group, or even if she appeared in some of their photos/videos posing with the dogs. I am very, very sensitive to all things related to animal cruelty and I can't bring myself to look at the videos because it sounds to me as if animal cruelty is indeed going on. I sincerely hope LE is looking at this group (not just NY chapters, but DC area chapters and chapters in any other area she was known to be in).

Redbird,

I agree with this line of thinking. I was at Gardiner's Park in West Bay Shore 2 years ago. This is the local "dog park". All of the locals bring their dogs here to walk. It gets very crowded on weekends. Well when I was there one day 2 years ago, there was a big pickup truck with a long trailer in the parking lot and it had a huge advertisement for a Pitbull breeder in Brooklyn. The guys that were hanging out around this trailer were the seediest bunch of people I have ever seen. The all had crew cuts and tattoos all over there bodies. They looked hard core and I wouldn't be surprised if they were breeding those dogs for drug dealers and dog fighters. I wish I got the name of the breeder but I didn't.

Snipped and Bolded...

I resemble that remark. I mean Resent...:crazy: LOL

Not really. It's all good. But, I do hate the judgement that tattoos mean someone is a "bad" person or "evil" person or "seedy". I have plenty and a crew cut I keep tight as well (hairline running away faster then a Olympic Runner...lol) You couldn't meet a nicer and more caring guy though if you knew me and asked anyone around me.

I work around kids meet new ones all the time. Few weeks back I heard one of them say to my supervisor "who is that guy, he's creepy I don't like him" all because the kid saw my arms. He told the kid how nice I was and encouraged him to meet me and learn about me before judging.

Goathair, no hard feelings at all. I understand where you are coming from with the vibes and feeling some people put out. It's just typical of many people to judge on tattoos.

Snipped and Bolded...

I resemble that remark. I mean Resent...:crazy: LOL

Not really. It's all good. But, I do hate the judgement that tattoos mean someone is a "bad" person or "evil" person or "seedy". I have plenty and a crew cut I keep tight as well (hairline running away faster then a Olympic Runner...lol) You couldn't meet a nicer and more caring guy though if you knew me and asked anyone around me.

I work around kids meet new ones all the time. Few weeks back I heard one of them say to my supervisor "who is that guy, he's creepy I don't like him" all because the kid saw my arms. He told the kid how nice I was and encouraged him to meet me and learn about me before judging.

Goathair, no hard feelings at all. I understand where you are coming from with the vibes and feeling some people put out. It's just typical of many people to judge on tattoos.

I hear ya, KPCrimeNY,

Don't mean to be prejudice. It's just when I think about pitbull breeders from Brooklyn, I don't get the picture that they are breeding lap dogs. But I could be wrong.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

I hear ya, KPCrimeNY,

Don't mean to be prejudice. It's just when I think about pitbull breeders from Brooklyn, I don't get the picture that they are breeding lap dogs. But I could be wrong.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

It's all good. I don't tend to take things personal.

I hear what you are saying. IMO especially a big breeder outfit of Pits from BKLYN. Me I love the Pits myself, but would never get one from an outfit like that. Great dogs but, IMO environment and care makes all the difference between family dog and risky pet.

I hope we get some nice weather around here for the extended weekend. Enjoy yours as well

Does anyone know if LE has visited this Remy group in regards to Jessica Taylor? Her murder seems to be very much ignored as far as the amount of info we've received from MSM. It wouldn't surprise me if she was dating someone in this group, or hanging out with this group, or even if she appeared in some of their photos/videos posing with the dogs. I am very, very sensitive to all things related to animal cruelty and I can't bring myself to look at the videos because it sounds to me as if animal cruelty is indeed going on. I sincerely hope LE is looking at this group (not just NY chapters, but DC area chapters and chapters in any other area she was known to be in).

On one of those sites with the cheesecake pictures posed with the dogs was the comment "We got the girls on lock too," I am trying to find it again but I wouldn't be surprised if some of these pictures and websites don't start disappearing. If I find anything significant I'm taking screen shots. Along with kennels, these people may have "stables." Sort of looks that way.

Pictures are already missing from this site. What is a Remyline Stash House, I wonder:

http://www.myspace.com/stashhousepits

On one of those sites with the cheesecake pictures posed with the dogs was the comment "We got the girls on lock too," I am trying to find it again but I wouldn't be surprised if some of these pictures and websites don't start disappearing. If I find anything significant I'm taking screen shots. Along with kennels, these people may have "stables." Sort of looks that way.

Pictures are already missing from this site. What is a Remyline Stash House, I wonder:

http://www.myspace.com/stashhousepits

I don't know what they mean by "stash house" but it doesn't sound legal to me, lol. It's kind of creepy because on one of the links posted earlier, the Remy logo looks very similar to the tattoo that was on Jessica. I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of those girls who posed with the dogs at some point, hence the tattoo. IMO, even though the pitbull bodies and the actual breeding of Remy (as well as the location in CA) are after Jessica was murdered, there is still an awful lot of coincidence here. I've never seen a COD report for Jessica. Does anyone know if that has ever been stated or released? Someone mentioned it in Jessica's thread and I think it could be helpful.

As far as I can find there has never been a cause of death. Hate to have to speak so graphically but now that they have her head you would think they could at least reveal whether there was a trauma to the head found. Or the mention of a gunshot wound if there was one. With no information, it can only lead you to guess she was strangled like many of the other victims. Back at the time of the "Long Island's Other Serial Killer" article, it was speculated that the killer(s) dump sites indicated someone not from the area, not all that familiar with the area, since there were much better sites to dump a body than the ones used. This is one of the reasons I don't think the Manorville cases are connected to the GB4 SK whose dump sites revealed to experienced LE that he was very familiar with LI and probably lived there.

A story I thought I would share....I had a business appointment in LI yesterday. Afterwards, a woman and I got to talking about how we are both residents of the infamous barrier island, me a summer resident and her a year round Oak Beach resident. Well, to make a long story short, we got into a little chat about the SK. She said serveral things that I personally found interesting....she said JB is totally weird, it would'nt surprise her one bit if he was the SK. His house is CREEPY according to this woman, weird goings on there. Happily for her, he has sold his house ( she would definitely know this). She wondered if LE has checked out his Islip house? Does anyone know this?, because I didn't. She did say the OB house was looked at by LE.
We discussed briefly that had the OBI remained open, there would have been more traffic there during the nightime hours. BTW, she did mention that OB is closer to RM bridge and Emergency vehicles have a harder time getting there than WGB. WGB is closer to the Wantagh and Meadowbrook. She did say many of her neighbors are deeply disturbed by what went on there. I was in a rush, so I didn't get into Dr Hyde.
Everytime, I get away from thinking it's JB, something comes up regarding him.

(BBM)
Hi ItalinBella27,

Good sleuthing. Thanks for sharing that! I don't think we've been told that any of the other properties were searched - only the OB house. I would HOPE that LE has searched them, but IDK.

Can someone please explain how JB could be "ruled out" as a suspect? What could LE possibly have found out that would clear him? JMO, but I don't see it. They have to find SG to know if he's innocent or guilty, right? So, the same way they can't charge him, should be the same for "clearing" him. (badly phrased, hope you kwim!)

I still can't be sure if there was anyone else at JB's that night (drifter?)...Does anyone have a definitive link about this? or is is just another unknown...TIA

In reference to forummember "Redbird"'s posts about the pitbull issue:

One of the four Atlantic City murder victim (all 4 prostitutes, one of the Kim Raffo who spent 5 weeks at Long island, just before she was murdered) Molly Dilts father stated that Molly Dilts : " had a boyfriend in New York "

Now Molly Dilts had a tatto of a "bulldog", however, any chance that it could have been a Pitbull?

http://gothamist.com/2006/11/26/atlantic_city_s.php

Here is a picture of Molly Dilts "bulldog" tattoo:

2006_11_tattoo.jpg

On another note; researching the Long Island case I found somthing on possible interest:

Dec 14, 2010 when this topix.com post was posted, the 4 Long island bodies had not yet been identifyed, so noone knew the bodies found were prostitues, and neither that they had advertised on craigslist !!!

SO, how could the poster "Male Bondage " from Long island Central Islip, Dec 14, 2010 know they were "craigslist prostitutes" !!!???

The very first body identifyed was Megan Waterman and she wasn't indentifyed until January 19, 2011!!

here is the post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TMJ95IMATSHEDAR1H

Male Bondage
Central Islip, NY

Dec 14, 2010

Some white, gay, male killing craigslist prostitutes and dumping them.

He won't stop so just set up a sting operation.

actually - if you read the link from the first comment - that article does discuss the 4 bodies and Craigslist....that's why the poster said another Craigslist debacle....

In reference to forummember "Redbird"'s posts about the pitbull issue:

One of the four Atlantic City murder victim (all 4 prostitutes, one of the Kim Raffo who spent 5 weeks at Long island, just before she was murdered) Molly Dilts father stated that Molly Dilts : " had a boyfriend in New York "

Now Molly Dilts had a tatto of a "bulldog", however, any chance that it could have been a Pitbull?

http://gothamist.com/2006/11/26/atlantic_city_s.php

Here is a picture of Molly Dilts "bulldog" tattoo:

2006_11_tattoo.jpg

Hi,
I see what you mean now - that could be a pit bull. I mean, it's not OBVIOUSLY a bulldog...not a very good pic of a bulldog. Maybe her family said it was a "bulldog" so that's why it's called a ...."bulldog"! I'm Laughing at myself now - how many times can I say "bulldog" before it becomes "bullx!&6"!
I find the strangest things to be funny at the wierdest of times!:crazy: Sorry, no offense and not directed at you Theforeigner. Good post.

Redbird is tracking the Remy's Angels" aspect. I find it strange that 4 pit bulls were found mutilated in Manorville. So yeah, there could be some kind of connection to pit bulls, IMO.

Warning: this case will make you crazy! It will make you cry. It will make you angry. It will make you giggle at inappropriate times. Did I say it will make you crazy? haha

Imo, the above is an English Bulldog and no other breed.

I have looked through a bunch of U-tube videos now. One from Big D Kennels, Dallas, Tx. has 898,566 views. A lot of interest. From listening to their anthems, etc., I am guessing these dogs are a status symbol for drug dealers, as well as for fighting. Some of the comments say their "breeding program" has created "bullies" from mixing pitbulls, English bulldogs and American Staffordshire terriers. Although all this may be completely unrelated to the Long Island cases, I do think this should come to the attention of the ASPCA and drug enforcement agencies.

Yes, this case is making us crazy by now, I agree. Please give us something to work with!

I find it so difficult to fathom that they have not tracked this guy down through the purchase of the cell phone. OK, say you buy a pay-as-you-go cellphone at Best Buy or Walmart. When you go to the register to purchase it you are now on camera in the stores security computers. OK, so LE figures out the cell phone number from the craigslist prostitutes phone records, they find out who the provider is. The provider tells LE when the phone was purchased and where it was purchased. LE goes to that store, hooks up with Security and goes back to the DVR for the date and time it was purchased and there is your SK on the security camera.

Why hasn't this panned out in this case? Why haven't they been able to back trace the cellphone purchase to the retailer? Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike