2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a few of these floating out on the internet but I think they will not come in b/c of the prejudicial factor of them. There is one showing Casey performing a sexual act which would be interesting that GA was upset about considering the DT's claim of sexual abuse...
IIRC the pictures (or picture) that you are referring to were found to NOT be ICA - the girl looked like her but it was not ICA.

The pic that the FBI talked to GA about were never released.

CaseyAnthony Casey talking w/Mason and handing him papers during break.

by bobkealing via twitter at 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bon View Post
She will NOT look up, she really believes she is hiding her guilt from the jury........

I see her behavior as an artifact of DENIAL.

Apple. Tree.

Funny. I see it as a consciousness of guilt.

Piece by piece the prosecution is putting that puzzle together...the picture is getting clearer and clearer...soon...the jurors will come to the same conclusion as most of us here.:great:

Will it become available that she deleted stuff on the home pc on the 16th of june when she got some info for yuri I think I read somewhere here last night they could tell she had deleted stuff that morning after retrieving info for the police... here's hoping cos what would she have to delete when being questioned by police sneaky mare that she is.

I am hoping that LDB sums up all the important searches and facts from her direct with OS for the jury.......she's making good points and to sum them up would be great.

#CaseyAnthony Casey talking w/Mason and handing him papers during break.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:25 AM

Also wanted to comment that it seems very damning to me that someone tried to delete histories of searches that could be related to an investigation of a crime.

ETA: and that is something I definitely want to review timewise. What date did these deletions occur? Did the witness say?

I have always felt that the reason she gave Lee *almost* passwords is so that he would delete information for her.

It shows a total lack of respect, in my opinion, it also drives me crazy! :maddening:

I agree 100%

JB need to tell ICA that whatever she is doing even if it is “playing” paralegal, she needs to stop,
Jurors have been known, to take this as very disrespectful to both them, the witness and the memory of her daughter Caylee,
If JB needs someone to look up file information the state of Florida has given him enough money to have one for it.
She should be sitting up listening closely.

I do think JB will try and say that ICA googled chloroform because of Richardo's pic....

The defense should have an appointed computer forensic expert.

Not if it was password protected.

Was it password protected? I am just picturing a computer user who would never even bother to delete temporary files once in a while. It takes a bit of work and some basic computer knowledge to password protect a router.

I am not in a big city by any stretch, here in the mountains of TN and there are three other routers I could use that nobody bothered to password protect. Lots of people don't.

Wow this is huge, she starts dating Ricardo then changes her password to rico23 sometime in Mar, she does the searches in Mar, she lied to Lee about her password she told him it was rico234.

I guess this witness is going to tell us soon when the internet history was deleted and that will be VERY interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz