2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS reporting a "joint stipulation by SA and DT" to recess until 9:00am tomorrow

I wonder if KC refused to take the stand today....she had so many people come and talk to her, maybe they were trying to persuade her.

Well that was disappointing after a long work weekend and being so excited to spend a lazy day off watching the trial.

IMO, the WHOLE defense team are praying for a mistrial to abandon ship ASAP.

I believe he was born in 1969. OMG....the same year I graduated from high school! Jeez, I feel old..... and this trial is aging me even faster! The stress! The strain...oy!
:rolleyes:
Me too, jane! I think a few new gray hairs have sprouted out just this morning! Ugggh!:maddening:

I am beginning to blame Judge Perry as much for these delays as much as the defense. He is allowing the defense to get away with murder and they are going to keep this up as long as they can. Believe me, this won't be the last violation. Baez doesn't give a darn. He knows nothing is going to happen to him. The judge didnt' mind putting that brain damaged woman in the clink but he doesn't do anything to Baez. I am really sick of this. I feel sorry for the State of Florida putting out all this money for this sort of trial.

This is beyond ridiculous! Those jurors have got to be extremely upset as we have yet another day wasted thanks to the defense team. Isn't one of the jurors supposed to be going on a cruise in early or mid July? No way is she going to make it at this rate.

I am extremely perturbed! The husband is out of the house golfing all day with his bromance boy so I had an entire day of no guilt trips of watching the trial!!! I am MAD!!!

Just my thoughts, but I'm betting JB had no other witness to call today......he faked it for as long as he could, then had to spill the beans to JB.
Sorta like when Casey took LE down the "hall" and then had to turn around, oops no office after all....

I am beyond frustrated and JB is probably livid!!!

JB had no one lined up..he tried to buy extra time to get another witness there and no one was available. Hey JB...you had KC right there put her on up and get this case over!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Something's going down. Media scurrying around. Peeps think there is something other than a simple witness issue. HMMMM??

After sidebar Judge Perry let's out a big laugh. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:01 AM

If I heard right earlier there's no court on Wednesday either because the judge has a personal issue.

The talking heads on TruTV are saying that the trial is ahead of expected schedule though provided things don't keep grinding to halts.

I hope some reporter gets a hold of the sidebar transcripts for today so we know what's going on.

Holy freakin' cow! I knew Jose was lying whe he said the witness was on her way - I knew it! I'm utterly speechless. HHJP must be furious.

Well, this time we can be sure that HHJP WILL keep them there all day Saturday. Don't think he will back off it this time.

Well in fairness, the defense was hoping to pull a fast one with the witness they lined up and when the judge ordered the initial delay, they had to scramble on their next witness which might not have worked out for whatever reason. People do have schedules outside this current trial. This will give JA time to do what he needs to do, and time for the defense to get their ducks in a row on the witnesses they intend to call, not only in scheduling, but to make sure they are properly abiding by the court orders from December and January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH