2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did she lie about?

She falsified her Search documents and said she and "her team" searched a location they weren't at - then went a bit sideways and said she went by herself, then had to show up with a lawyer to protect her while she made a statement straightening up her original statement. Sigh.

Thanks LG it's been a long day, for the life of me I couldn't puzzle out what was being asked LOL

I think I need to go lay down and read---have a great evening to you all :)

Exactly! This cannot be over-emphasized, given the many various trash bags ... Had Caylee's skull not appeared above the leaves and be able to be seen at the right angle/view then she would never have been found. Everyone was looking for a 'body' not skeletal remains or a tiny skull.

Concerning the skull appearing above the leaves... are you talking about August 11 or December 11?

Yes, they recross on the SA's recross - immediately afterwards, and they tell most of their witnesses they are on recall..

I know they can recross during any part of the SA or DT case, but the SA will be giving rebuttal arguments once the DT rests, can the DT cross the States' rebuttal case? Also have you heard of a surebuttal?

She falsified her Search documents and said she and "her team" searched a location they weren't at - then went a bit sideways and said she went by herself, then had to show up with a lawyer to protect her while she made a statement straightening up her original statement. Sigh.

Why would she lie about a search they didn't do?

Ok, not that I'm "the mock juror here", but here are my final questions as of tonight. In NO way do I think that Casey did not kill that precious baby. But, these are my last remaining questions as of now.

1. I would like to clear up the question that I have about "Teddy". Are there two bears or is the "Teddy" that was sent in the mail the same "Teddy" that Cindy said was missing.

2. Roy Kronk confuses the heck out of me. I'd like to have someone tell me if my understanding is correct or incorrect.

Did Roy K. call 911 THREE different times saying that he saw human remains???

If so, he goes into the woods to "relieve himself" the first time. Sees remains and calls 911. Responder sees a snake and won't go further.

Second time, he AGAIN, HAS TO RELIEVE HIMSELF, AT THE SAME PLACE, sees remains and calls 911 and nothing is found

THIRD time he has to pee IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE, calls 911 again and finally remains are found.

I am DYING for someone to help me --or tell me the real facts.

Thanks in advance.

Wait so AF has a prior commitment tomorrow and Kronk will be on the stand? Since CM seems to have checked out DCS is pretty mute if she's even still there, that means Jose will be questioning him? Oh dear,

I would describe today's testimony by the defense thusly: Jazz hands.

Ok, not that I'm "the mock juror here", but here are my final questions as of tonight. In NO way do I think that Casey did not kill that precious baby. But, these are my last remaining questions as of now.

1. I would like to clear up the question that I have about "Teddy". Are there two bears or is the "Teddy" that was sent in the mail the same "Teddy" that Cindy said was missing.

2. Roy Kronk confuses the heck out of me. I'd like to have someone tell me if my understanding is correct or incorrect.

If so, he goes into the woods to "relieve himself" the first time. Sees remains and calls 911. Responder sees a snake and won't go further.

Second time, he AGAIN, HAS TO RELIEVE HIMSELF, AT THE SAME PLACE, sees remains and calls 911 and nothing is found

THIRD time he has to pee IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE, calls 911 again and finally remains are found.

Thanks in advance.
1. One teddy, CA sent it to the psychic who slept with it and had a vision, thus sending DC to the woods.

2. Yes he called three times. The tropical storm flooded the area after his initial calls, he went back after it dried up to look for the body again since the officers had no luck the first time (I think didn't an officer get fired over this, not looking very well?). I think he was nosey and just went back to see for himself, one theory is that ICA told JB in jail, RK's girlfriend worked there at the jail, caught wind of it and toldy RK

I'm watching Greta's show on the case. Dr. Baden is on. Geez...I thought I escaped the Badens today. If it's not one, it's the other spouting the same nonsense. :banghead:

I need a drink....or two.....

1. One teddy, CA sent it to the psychic who slept with it and had a vision, thus sending DC to the woods.

2. Yes he called three times. The tropical storm flooded the area after his initial calls, he went back after it dried up to look for the body again since the officers had no luck the first time (I think didn't an officer get fired over this, not looking very well?). I think he was nosey and just went back to see for himself, one theory is that ICA told JB in jail, RK's girlfriend worked there at the jail, caught wind of it and toldy RK

Kronk searched and called LE 3 times?! :eek:

Yeah, on the face of it that doesn't look good.

I'm still thinking that the idea of the searches came from the neighbors on hopespring that matched the nanny's name. Perhaps RC looked up the neighbor's names and checked in the location between Z and G.

My brother's HOA has a list of the neighbors and perhaps during that cryptic conversation with LA they finally figured out that she was placed between Z and G. She was "close" afterall.

Or was it coincidence she was placed between Z and G homes?

Thanks in advance.

Yes re the calls - they were spaced out - two I believe in August and the last one in December.
He wasn't in the area to just pee, he was reading meters there also. The first time he was with his co-workers, and I believe the last time. Not sure about the middle time.

Apparently meter readers are scheduled to revolving areas. After the earlier incidents, he wasn't scheduled back until December.
Kronk was a guy who was trying to find Caylee because he was kinda obsessed with it, he used to be a bounty hunter, and he was sure because it was close to the Anthony's and I think Kio Marie's comments about the childhood activities that Caylee would be found there. However he wanted to be a hero and was probably hoping for reward cash also.

Anybody? Have I got it pretty close to right?

One thing which confuses me: Casey seemed to speak in code to Lee in jail, hinting at where the body is, and as you point out above, no matter how the location came through the grapevine, it would have to originate with Casey. But WHY would she want the body found, and so close to home? Just confuses me....:confused:

I've been watching Dr. Drew just for ME's comments. He's hilarious.

He DOES make the show. But I missed Dr. Drew today.... I like the psych angle (even though I have issues with him and his rehab show personally). I'm drawn to psych matters so like listening to his angle.

Yes re the calls - they were spaced out - two I believe in August and the last one in December.
He wasn't in the area to just pee, he was reading meters there also. The first time he was with his co-workers, and I believe the last time. Not sure about the middle time.

Apparently meter readers are scheduled to revolving areas. After the earlier incidents, he wasn't scheduled back until December.
Kronk was a guy who was trying to find Caylee because he was kinda obsessed with it, he used to be a bounty hunter, and he was sure because it was close to the Anthony's and I think Kio Marie's comments about the childhood activities that Caylee would be found there. However he wanted to be a hero and was probably hoping for reward cash also.

Anybody? Have I got it pretty close to right?

Ah, that makes alittle more sense.

ETA: so did he see remains all 3 times, or just the last time?

One thing which confuses me: Casey seemed to speak in code to Lee in jail, hinting at where the body is, and as you point out above, no matter how the location came through the grapevine, it would have to originate with Casey. But WHY would she want the body found, and so close to home? Just confuses me....:confused:

Maybe she wasn't speaking in code but in nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spence05