2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've got this, but I bet I'll be corrected.

On aug 11, he wnet to relieve himself and a couple coworkers were with him. After he finished his business he sees a bag/skull?? who knows. He calls attention to his coworkers. When they turn to see what he's fussing about, they see a big dead snake and forget all about the bag/skull.

Later that night he calls to report what he sees.

Next day he goes back to see if it's still there and it is. He calls back and says Hey you guys never came to look. They say, okay, be right there and he waits around but gets tired of waiting and leaves. LE comes to look but they don't know where he was talking about.

Next day he calls back and says Did you find it, and they say no, couldn't find it, Stay there, we'll come look so you can show us. Cain shows up (that's the deputy) and goes into woods, pokes around a bit but doesn't try too hard. Cain comes back and kinda gives Kronk the business like You people with your tips are wasting our time and resources. Kronk says, Forget this, I don;t need to be made to feel stupid. And he leaves.

Fastforward to Dec 11. Kronk has this route again, goes to pee and thinks, gee I wonder if that bag is still there. Low and behold it is, so he pokes it a bit, sees the skull then cuts butt back to his truck to call it in.

Whoo, that's a long story.

Thank you for your time and for helping me understand.

I think something is off/fishy/wrong with this guy.

If I am sure I see human remains I'm NOT gonna let a snake or LE not showing up on time deter me from getting LE there to see what I'm seeing.

imo

Well, I don't believe for one second that ANYONE found Caylee's remains, stashed them in some mysterious location for 4 months, then returned them to the dumpsite. The forensic evidence doesn't support that. Nor does common sense. But it is odd the same guy called 3 times.

Ditto!!!

Sheesh! The conspiracy theory's around DC searching the area are almost as bad as the defense theory. No one led him there but a bunch of "psychics" and the fact that it's the MOST OBVIOUS AREA within the vicinity to dump a body.

KC dumped the body, it was found by RK (sucks to be him!), end of story. It was THERE the whole time! It's dense swampland, if you weren't within 5 feet you wouldn't see it and the whole place stinks!

I think I've got this, but I bet I'll be corrected.

On aug 11, he wnet to relieve himself and a couple coworkers were with him. After he finished his business he sees a bag/skull?? who knows. He calls attention to his coworkers. When they turn to see what he's fussing about, they see a big dead snake and forget all about the bag/skull.

Later that night he calls to report what he sees.

Next day he goes back to see if it's still there and it is. He calls back and says Hey you guys never came to look. They say, okay, be right there and he waits around but gets tired of waiting and leaves. LE comes to look but they don't know where he was talking about.

Next day he calls back and says Did you find it, and they say no, couldn't find it, Stay there, we'll come look so you can show us. Cain shows up (that's the deputy) and goes into woods, pokes around a bit but doesn't try too hard. Cain comes back and kinda gives Kronk the business like You people with your tips are wasting our time and resources. Kronk says, Forget this, I don;t need to be made to feel stupid. And he leaves.

Fastforward to Dec 11. Kronk has this route again, goes to pee and thinks, gee I wonder if that bag is still there. Low and behold it is, so he pokes it a bit, sees the skull then cuts butt back to his truck to call it in.

Whoo, that's a long story.

but a good one because you are right and corrected the bits I left out that have faded from my immediate memory.:loser:

Thank you! Long story or no - well done!

Well, I'll reserve judgement on RK until I hear what he has to say. But the story, as told here, seems odd, to put it mildly.

One thing which confuses me: Casey seemed to speak in code to Lee in jail, hinting at where the body is, and as you point out above, no matter how the location came through the grapevine, it would have to originate with Casey. But WHY would she want the body found, and so close to home? Just confuses me....:confused:

She didn't want them found. I'm still of the belief she realized Caylee's remains could be found and hoped they (the remains) would be relocated. At some point between then and November the "truth" comes out that Caylee is dead, the PIs are sent to the general area to make sure they can't find Caylee. Fortunately they are in the wrong spot and thankfully a month later RK returns - which totally destroyed any chance of "no body, no case".

MOO

Here are some tweets from Mark NeJame

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

If #RoyKronk is able to get the entire story out about why he kept going back then everyone will fully get it. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I met w #RoyKronk b4 I gave him 5k for finding #Caylee. His story is legitimate. He deserves only thx. @vinniepolitan #caseyanthony #HLNTV

MN is a stand up guy. I remember him giving RK the money because he thought he was getting a reward but it only offered for a live Caylee.

The story starts sounding goofy if you only get bits and pieces of it but I agree with MN that if you get the whole story it all makes sense -- or at least more sense than this whole case does.

I know they can recross during any part of the SA or DT case, but the SA will be giving rebuttal arguments once the DT rests, can the DT cross the States' rebuttal case? Also have you heard of a surebuttal?

Thanks to our wonderful (and patient) lawyers here, I learned the following: During the state's rebuttal, the DT can do a cross examination of the witnesses. The state can also call witnesses that are not on their original list, and present new evidence if it disproves the testimony already given.

A surrebuttal is a follow-up to the state's rebuttal. I asked if the lawyers thought there would be a surrebuttal by the DT.

Per SoCalSleuth's post in the "Questions For Verified Lawyers" thread:

The DT will only be allowed a surrebuttal if there is something brought out in the rebuttal that permits it, so hard to anticipate one way or the other.

You know what I find interesting? It seems like LA was making a real big effort to paint the picture that he was left out of family doings. The I see him on video pledging to never forget the promise he made to 'CMA'. I read that LA might have taken something to the DT. Then I see a PI on video supposedly talking to a psychic and coming pretty darn close to where the body was. So even if he was talking to the psychic, how do we know for sure she wasn't tipped off somehow or even owed someone a favor?

We know that ICA seemed to become emotional when LA testified but I have to wonder whether it had more to do with the fact that he might hold the key that would lock her away forever rather than her undying love for her sib.

Does anyone know, or can point me in the right direction to see if these things happened in an order that would make this little theory even remotely possible?

Lee's a strange one. I was surprised when he told how baby plans went on b/t CA & ICA around him, decorating the room, shower plans, and he was completely excluded. No doubt he's got plenty of emotional baggage too, from that alone, but he was well-trained not to ask about the preg. a second time. I'm sure Lee's been left out of quite a lot in that house. I don't think he holds any "key", that might lock her away forever. If he did, though, he would no doubt keep it to himself. Personally I think he wanted to be the one to "save the day", so to speak, i.e. get info from ICA that would bring Caylee back, find Caylee, etc... That would forever ensure his place in his mother's heart. The ultimate knight in shining armor.

What did he take to the DT the other day? I'm really not sure that he took anything. Do we have Lee saying that he did? Who knows he might have just wanted to tell JB off, or whatever.

Well, I'll reserve judgement on RK until I hear what he has to say. But the story, as told here, seems odd, to put it mildly.

I guess it has to be odd to qualify as part of the ICA trial circus ... It has to NOT pass the smell test [excuse pun].

Well, conspiricy theories aside, I would have been poking around that area, it's close to her house and the only logical place to hide a body that close. I'm naturally nosey, so you can bet your boots I'd act the same way he did. The cop who responded just shot a glance out there and didn't really "look", I would have checked again once it dried out KWIM?

Me too I listen to all his calls and I think he sounded frustrated and the operators sounded uninterested. After the third call an officer came out and met with him at he area but when he went to show him were he thought he had seen the water levels had changed and the office gave him a hard time about wasting their time, so he dropped it but I think it was eating away at him so when he was back in the Area in December he went looking for it again and because it had dried up he found it.

Ditto!!!

Sheesh! The conspiracy theory's around DC searching the area are almost as bad as the defense theory. No one led him there but a bunch of "psychics" and the fact that it's the MOST OBVIOUS AREA within the vicinity to dump a body.

KC dumped the body, it was found by RK (sucks to be him!), end of story. It was THERE the whole time! It's dense swampland, if you weren't within 5 feet you wouldn't see it and the whole place stinks!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really don't mean to offend anyone but the theories are becoming more and more outrageous. How many people does it make now that have been accused of hiding the location of the body and covering for Casey? Personally, I don't know of one person who would help me hide an adult body, let alone a child's. How can people possibly believe that pretty much everyone the A's knew were in on this together?

1. One teddy, CA sent it to the psychic who slept with it and had a vision, thus sending DC to the woods.

2. Yes he called three times. The tropical storm flooded the area after his initial calls, he went back after it dried up to look for the body again since the officers had no luck the first time (I think didn't an officer get fired over this, not looking very well?). I think he was nosey and just went back to see for himself, one theory is that ICA told JB in jail, RK's girlfriend worked there at the jail, caught wind of it and toldy RK

Who was RK's girlfriend? Was she interviewed by LE?

MN is a stand up guy. I remember him giving RK the money because he thought he was getting a reward but it only offered for a live Caylee.

The story starts sounding goofy if you only get bits and pieces of it but I agree with MN that if you get the whole story it all makes sense -- or at least more sense than this whole case does.

LP offered a reward for Caylee's body but rescinded it when Kronk would not agree to meet with him and 'come clean'.

Dec 11 once he relocated it, I think he lost where it was or was mistaken at first.

On December 11 the skull was not visible. It was hidden beneath a plastic bag. Kronk saw a dome shape under the bag and smacked it with his metal meter reader rod. When he heard a hollow sound he looked under the bag.

One thing which confuses me: Casey seemed to speak in code to Lee in jail, hinting at where the body is, and as you point out above, no matter how the location came through the grapevine, it would have to originate with Casey. But WHY would she want the body found, and so close to home? Just confuses me....:confused:

Because she was counting on her family finding Caylee's remains before the authorities found them. She wanted her family to find and remove the remains, and make them disappear permanently.

At that time, GA and CA were claiming that Caylee was a missing, kidnapped child.

Me too I listen to all his calls and I think he sounded frustrated and the operators sounded uninterested. After the third call an officer came out and met with him at he area but when he went to show him were he thought he had seen the water levels had changed and the office gave him a hard time about wasting their time, so he dropped it but I think it was eating away at him so when he was back in the Area in December he went looking for it again and because it had dried up he found it.

But RK never looked in between August and December after calling 911 3 times in August and before finding the remains in December? I think I read his interview, but I don't remember him saying he ever did look again between those times, but I thought he would have done so since he was sure he had seen the skull.

Who was RK's girlfriend? Was she interviewed by LE?

The theory is...RK's girlfriend was a guard in the jail and overheard KC telling JB where the body was. She then passed on the info to RK.

Personally...I don't believe any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member