2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk searched and called LE 3 times?! :eek:

Yeah, on the face of it that doesn't look good.

Well, conspiricy theories aside, I would have been poking around that area, it's close to her house and the only logical place to hide a body that close. I'm naturally nosey, so you can bet your boots I'd act the same way he did. The cop who responded just shot a glance out there and didn't really "look", I would have checked again once it dried out KWIM?

Ok, not that I'm "the mock juror here", but here are my final questions as of tonight. In NO way do I think that Casey did not kill that precious baby. But, these are my last remaining questions as of now.

1. I would like to clear up the question that I have about "Teddy". Are there two bears or is the "Teddy" that was sent in the mail the same "Teddy" that Cindy said was missing.

2. Roy Kronk confuses the heck out of me. I'd like to have someone tell me if my understanding is correct or incorrect.

Did Roy K. call 911 THREE different times saying that he saw human remains???

If so, he goes into the woods to "relieve himself" the first time. Sees remains and calls 911. Responder sees a snake and won't go further.

Second time, he AGAIN, HAS TO RELIEVE HIMSELF, AT THE SAME PLACE, sees remains and calls 911 and nothing is found

THIRD time he has to pee IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE, calls 911 again and finally remains are found.

I am DYING for someone to help me --or tell me the real facts.

Thanks in advance.

You should take your questions to the Kronk thread. There are a few there that are Kronk experts so to speak.

So far I haven't seen anything great from the defense team. Lee looked like an idiot crying because he was left out and JA took him out when he said he wasn't emotional about the same questions in deposition.

CA looked like she was lying about her work records and about the searches on the computer. I doubt if anyone on the jury believed that one.

Most of the experts looked senile and like non-experts. Sometimes they agreed with JA.

The two private detectives of Baez look like crooks. I'm sure the jury understood that they were previously employed by Baez and later the Anthonys. No credibility.

This is a slam dunk for the Prosecution and they are kicking some rear end.

That's what I think about what's going on.

adding: The defense appears to be trying to distract the jury and that will pizz them off.

I agree. I know the DT's objective is to raise reasonable doubt. But have they raised reasonable doubt about what they said happened in their opening?

Yes re the calls - they were spaced out - two I believe in August and the last one in December.
He wasn't in the area to just pee, he was reading meters there also. The first time he was with his co-workers, and I believe the last time. Not sure about the middle time.

Apparently meter readers are scheduled to revolving areas. After the earlier incidents, he wasn't scheduled back until December.
Kronk was a guy who was trying to find Caylee because he was kinda obsessed with it, he used to be a bounty hunter, and he was sure because it was close to the Anthony's and I think Kio Marie's comments about the childhood activities that Caylee would be found there. However he wanted to be a hero and was probably hoping for reward cash also.

Anybody? Have I got it pretty close to right?

Sounds good to me

Thanks LG it's been a long day, for the life of me I couldn't puzzle out what was being asked LOL

I think I need to go lay down and read---have a great evening to you all :)

LOL - I had coffee in case anyone else wanted to ask me about Dom's emails..:great:

Rest well - I have an idea tomorrow will be a doozy!

Ok, not that I'm "the mock juror here", but here are my final questions as of tonight. In NO way do I think that Casey did not kill that precious baby. But, these are my last remaining questions as of now.

1. I would like to clear up the question that I have about "Teddy". Are there two bears or is the "Teddy" that was sent in the mail the same "Teddy" that Cindy said was missing.

2. Roy Kronk confuses the heck out of me. I'd like to have someone tell me if my understanding is correct or incorrect.

Did Roy K. call 911 THREE different times saying that he saw human remains???

If so, he goes into the woods to "relieve himself" the first time. Sees remains and calls 911. Responder sees a snake and won't go further.

Second time, he AGAIN, HAS TO RELIEVE HIMSELF, AT THE SAME PLACE, sees remains and calls 911 and nothing is found

THIRD time he has to pee IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE, calls 911 again and finally remains are found.

I am DYING for someone to help me --or tell me the real facts.

Thanks in advance.

I think I've got this, but I bet I'll be corrected.

On aug 11, he wnet to relieve himself and a couple coworkers were with him. After he finished his business he sees a bag/skull?? who knows. He calls attention to his coworkers. When they turn to see what he's fussing about, they see a big dead snake and forget all about the bag/skull.

Later that night he calls to report what he sees.

Next day he goes back to see if it's still there and it is. He calls back and says Hey you guys never came to look. They say, okay, be right there and he waits around but gets tired of waiting and leaves. LE comes to look but they don't know where he was talking about.

Next day he calls back and says Did you find it, and they say no, couldn't find it, Stay there, we'll come look so you can show us. Cain shows up (that's the deputy) and goes into woods, pokes around a bit but doesn't try too hard. Cain comes back and kinda gives Kronk the business like You people with your tips are wasting our time and resources. Kronk says, Forget this, I don;t need to be made to feel stupid. And he leaves.

Fastforward to Dec 11. Kronk has this route again, goes to pee and thinks, gee I wonder if that bag is still there. Low and behold it is, so he pokes it a bit, sees the skull then cuts butt back to his truck to call it in.

Whoo, that's a long story.

ETA I have no idea why this thought came to me after reading tennisgirlsc's post :waitasec:because it seems to be unrelated. :crazy:
Long Day

I think ICA has something on JB and JB has something on her. They have to back each other up in the end and now they are stuck with each other.

The hours spent at his office and the selling of Caylee's pictures has always raised my hinky meter .I think there are plenty more unsavory actions .This creates a co-dependent relationship that is sick,IMO and it shows.

I suspect an affair. The body language suggested it. ICA probably threatened to tell his wife or media. Now, they are stuck with each other. I am waiting for proof after the trial of an affair next. It would not surprise me in the least.

Well, conspiricy theories aside, I would have been poking around that area, it's close to her house and the only logical place to hide a body that close. I'm naturally nosey, so you can bet your boots I'd act the same way he did. The cop who responded just shot a glance out there and didn't really "look", I would have checked again once it dried out KWIM?

Well, I don't believe for one second that ANYONE found Caylee's remains, stashed them in some mysterious location for 4 months, then returned them to the dumpsite. The forensic evidence doesn't support that. Nor does common sense. But it is odd the same guy called 3 times.

Yes, so would the SA have. No I think Cindy was just windbagging it while she was still insisting Caylee was alive and off somewhere with someone.

I think Cindy could have been talking with DC cause didn't they all have the throw away phones according to Lee.

Also wanted to throw in my friend just started watching the trial and knows no back story. She thinks JB is a good lawyer and if she was in trouble she would want to use him and she thinks RK is involved. I just wanted to scream. I tried to set her straight but I do believe JB's plan to confuse is working in regards to the viewing audience. I just hope the jury is smarter.:banghead::banghead:

You know what I find interesting? It seems like LA was making a real big effort to paint the picture that he was left out of family doings. The I see him on video pledging to never forget the promise he made to 'CMA'. I read that LA might have taken something to the DT. Then I see a PI on video supposedly talking to a psychic and coming pretty darn close to where the body was. So even if he was talking to the psychic, how do we know for sure she wasn't tipped off somehow or even owed someone a favor?

We know that ICA seemed to become emotional when LA testified but I have to wonder whether it had more to do with the fact that he might hold the key that would lock her away forever rather than her undying love for her sib.

Does anyone know, or can point me in the right direction to see if these things happened in an order that would make this little theory even remotely possible?

In December 2008 Det. Yuri Melich and John Allen served the Anthonys with a search warrant. At that time, Cindy stated, "I sent someone there a month ago and nothing was there", referring to the site where the remains were found.

We know that Dominic Casey was the PI working for the Anthonys at that time, so it makes sense that it was Cindy who sent DC to search the woods off of Suburban Drive.

Wasn't CA in contact with the psychic prior to the phone call to DC? CA probably gave the info to be passed to DC later.

I'm still thinking that the idea of the searches came from the neighbors on hopespring that matched the nanny's name. Perhaps RC looked up the neighbor's names and checked in the location between Z and G.

My brother's HOA has a list of the neighbors and perhaps during that cryptic conversation with LA they finally figured out that she was placed between Z and G. She was "close" afterall.

Or was it coincidence she was placed between Z and G homes?

I'm wondering if anyone remembers where this information was discussed in the forum. If I'm remembering correctly, it turned out that something wasn't right about it - I'm thinking it was that people with those names owned those homes way in the past, long before the A's moved to Florida.

That doesn't change my opinion. By then Cindy know DC and Hoover had conducted their own little search, it would be just like her to say they did it at her request, not understanding the implications. If Cindy's phone records showed she was talking to DC during the time they were searching, the defense would have been all over that today.

Cindy and DC had a very close relationship during the fall 2008 and into the winter 2009. We've seen the emails between Cindy and DC that attest to their relationship. I'm sure that Cindy was aware of the planned search before it happened and may have directed him to search there as she stated to Yuri Melich.

Concerning the skull appearing above the leaves... are you talking about August 11 or December 11?

Dec 11 once he relocated it, I think he lost where it was or was mistaken at first.

Yes re the calls - they were spaced out - two I believe in August and the last one in December.
He wasn't in the area to just pee, he was reading meters there also. The first time he was with his co-workers, and I believe the last time. Not sure about the middle time.

Apparently meter readers are scheduled to revolving areas. After the earlier incidents, he wasn't scheduled back until December.
Kronk was a guy who was trying to find Caylee because he was kinda obsessed with it, he used to be a bounty hunter, and he was sure because it was close to the Anthony's and I think Kio Marie's comments about the childhood activities that Caylee would be found there. However he wanted to be a hero and was probably hoping for reward cash also.

Anybody? Have I got it pretty close to right?

Thanks to you --and all who have tried to answer my questions.

I haven't read forward from here.

Ok. So, he swears he saw human remains and because co workers wouldn't go with him past the snake, he just let it go and didn't press the issue that he knows he sees a human baby in the woods???

Oh oh I missed that - can you give me a quick quote???

Please??

The one I remember (and the best one IMO) was when Mark said that JH & DC on the stand today was like "Dumb and Dumber" meets "The Blair Witch Project"!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Thanks to you --and all who have tried to answer my questions.

I haven't read forward from here.

Ok. So, he swears he saw human remains and because LE wouldn't go with him past the snake, he just let it go and didn't press the issue that he knows he sees a human baby in the woods???

Yeah, I'm not getting that either. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member