2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked her too. I haven't watched the whole trial so I don't know exactly how much she has participated thus far, but it seems to me she should have been the lead.

Anne Finnel was brought in as the penalty phase attorney.She has been working on mitigating factors to argue against the DP post conviction.
She knows a lot about ICA .
I think CM knew he wasn't up to par right now and DS and JB were useless.Worse than useless,actually.
So AF is pitching in.She did a lot of work during jury selsection.

Are you sure it wasn't NG, KJB (ha I made a funny..KGB)? She was on there but I didn't hear her on Dr. Drew but I walked my dog around the block. Anyhoo she's still insisting her psychic powers led DC to the site.

No, not NG...was definitely Dr Drew (Vinnie tonight)....Ginette did a call in....just went to HLN thread and someone posted about it but didn't give much info....just said Ginette mentioned she sent them to house first????

Are you serious? Mark said that? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously I can't laugh anymore today.

Serious!! You shoulda just heard Lenny who said Hoover shouldn't sell the vid to FOX... nooo... he should sell it to Jim Lichtenstein for 4x the amount. LOLLLLOOLL

Where am I? :ufo:

I think for the most part searchers were looking for an entire body, just like DC and Hoover were. Had Caylee's skull not been found, the rest of her never would have been.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly! This cannot be over-emphasized, given the many various trash bags ... Had Caylee's skull not appeared above the leaves and be able to be seen at the right angle/view then she would never have been found. Everyone was looking for a 'body' not skeletal remains or a tiny skull.

Who would compromise a crime scene with prints, hair, DNA tampering with remains and trying to duct tape the skull and jaw together to move them when it is expected to find the jaw separated and separate? Caylee was a skeleton in about 2 weeks or so ... Well before she was reported missing.

Common sense gets lost in the Defense theory.

It is in Hoover's initial statement - he was talking about when they were at the hotel eating crab cakes - DC was stroking CA's legs and whatnots when they were sitting outside in the garden and Hoover also offered the other information but it was way into the "uglies" for my brain and it was deleted from my memory banks.

In a word, yes,

:puke:

Vinnie on Dr. Drew just said that Roy Kronk was told to report to court tomorrow.

OMG

I missed Dominic Casey testimony today due to doctor appt. and hope to find video to watch...

But when he was excused, was he held over? Is it possible SA will call him during rebuttal?

I just can't imagine why they would - he was a complete bust for the Defense and testified there were some areas that had standing water that he couldn't search.
And oh yeah, besides saying neither GA nor CA had anything to do with him being there, he wasn't searching in the same place the remains were found.

Umm - he's a little hard of hearing and don't mean to be disrespectful - but :floorlaugh: Dom was definitely a tension breaker.

I think Baez did his own version of throwing CASEY under the bus this weekend....

Casey has been led to believe that defense team is buying into her stories and Baez is enamored by her...

But then he files a Motion for Competency to explain why he butchering this case.....forget the fact that he seems to lack in general court procedure....

I'm rubbing my hands with glee at the thought of the utter chaos behind the scenes in this defense team. Can you imagine what happens when those doors close behind them?

As usual, I'm in disagreement with most of the posters. I believe DC's story. I think he was being directed by a "psychic". One whose psychic visions were a combination of information released in media, Casey's statement about Caylee being close, and Kio's statement about the pet cemetery...and probably a google satellite map too. BTW, there were not 3 pavers found near the body. It was cinder blocks. I don't recall how many.

In December 2008 Det. Yuri Melich and John Allen served the Anthonys with a search warrant. At that time, Cindy stated, "I sent someone there a month ago and nothing was there", referring to the site where the remains were found.

We know that Dominic Casey was the PI working for the Anthonys at that time, so it makes sense that it was Cindy who sent DC to search the woods off of Suburban Drive.

Vinnie on Dr. Drew just said that Roy Kronk was told to report to court tomorrow.

OMG

Ok, seriously, I don't know if I can take actually listening to his direct examination tomorrow. I might have to just follow on here and on twitter to keep myself sane.

:eek:fftobed: Hope y'all figure out this bizarro world by the time I get up~!

:seeya:

ETA: I just noticed I have over 4k posts! :eek: I'm just shy that way! :blushing:

Anne Finnel was brought in as the penalty phase attorney.She has been working on mitigating factors to argue against the DP post conviction.
She knows a lot about ICA .
I think CM knew he wasn't up to par right now and DS and JB were useless.Worse than useless,actually.
So AF is pitching in.She did a lot of work during jury selsection.

I missed a lot today and have been wondering what happened to CM and why AF was doing so many directs. (I do understand she was also there for the DP motion she filed today, too.) Did they address anything about CM in court? TIA.

It is in Hoover's initial statement - he was talking about when they were at the hotel eating crab cakes - DC was stroking CA's legs and whatnots when they were sitting outside in the garden and Hoover also offered the other information but it was way into the "uglies" for my brain and it was deleted from my memory banks.

In a word, yes,

OMG the imagery!
Delete it from my brain too please...:crazy:

Ok, seriously, I don't know if I can take actually listening to his direct examination tomorrow. I might have to just follow on here and on twitter to keep myself sane.

I hope they have given the directs over to AF. She moves it along and I like her.

Vinnie Politano is filling in for Dr. Drew tonight, and he just announced that Roy Kronk's attorney stated that Roy got a call that he's to report to the courthouse first thing tomorrow morning. So it's expected that he will be testifying tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx