2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My puppy doggie, Reggie made tons of smiles after JB ended his closing and I am attempting to upload his cuteness for some "comical relief"(quote by JB)

Oh He's so cute! I bathed, cut and brushed my 70lb springer all during JB's CS and he was still talking when I finished.

Sorry had to share

Attachments

• 260155_2160586384296_1535659938_2298952_59708_s.jpg
    260155_2160586384296_1535659938_2298952_59708_s.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 81
  • 268622_2160585744280_1535659938_2298949_7681272_s.jpg
    268622_2160585744280_1535659938_2298949_7681272_s.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 82
I actually don't mind them dragging it out... I REALLY don't want them to get the case until Tuesday.

I have said numerous times... too many cases of "speeding up" the deliberations to get home for a holiday. If they get the case Monday morning even... there is still time to have a quick deliberation and get done.

They may forget all about the sentencing. They may just think "if we are out of here by this time, we can make it home for fireworks." Or something...

I hold out my hope from the Scott Peterson trial... that the jury judged his guilt on his actions

He's using voice inflections like he's telling a scary, bedtime story.

not impressed with CM yet....sounds too much like jury selection questions

If I was on this jury I would be struggling to stay awake and pay attention and not feel grumpy with the defense for making this day last so long.

IF I am called for jury duty I'm gonna tell them I have IBS and narcolepsy.

So I guess it was ok for ICA to be inconsistent in her stories and outright lie because she didn't do it while under oath and testifying in court. That's what I got out of CM's speech ... I mean closing statement so far.

Ok maybe I like CM a leeeetle bit... but just a little. "or (scoffs) boards"
Everything's relative. Look what we just went through. CM has never sounded so calm, soothing to me as he does now. My ears are ringing still.

That is ENTIRELY way too high.

I love it, but the Huffington Post is a VERY liberal site/magazine :) I think a mix of mainstream and HP would raise the guilty verdict IMHO

I only think Baez' closing is effective if the jury is willing to believe in massive conspiracy theories involving everyone from the Anthony family through LE and outside experts.

If the jury is willing to George Anthony keeps his duct tape locked away somewhere where he is the only one with access.

If the jury is willing to believe Roy Kronk is a money-grubbing media you know what who turned down the opportunity, not once, but twice, to go down and make a big dramatic press release to all the media that was right down the street.

If the jury is willing to believe a family not willing to call out their daughter for lying about her pregnancy is somehow so abusive towards her, even though there has been no evidence presented about ICA about having bruises or broken bones, either, that it's perfectly normal for her to go traipsing off to Blockbuster arm in arm with her bf just a few hours after seeing her own daughter's dead body.

I could go on and on, but that seems to be Baez' job.

Don't forget aliens (no offense to Kimster). :floorlaugh:

I don't know what the jury will do, but I hate to be lied to. As soon as Jose lied in his closing (which he did several times, not the least of which was saying the Anthonys said they didn't have child locks), I would stop listening or believing him. So, if that's a good closing, I don't know what a bad one is like. I'm inexperienced.

Why is he going on and on about this? It's Judge Perry's job and it ticks me that CM thinks he special getting the instructions in first.

seriously? they should have ended on Baez's speech. This is just bringing down the room. I only understand 1 out of 4 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname