Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent he has to have that plane under his law firm or something. Because the news did sleuth him out.

Here is one of the articles.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/tag/todd-macaluso

And as I said it used to be on the front page of his website. Listed quite a bit about the plane.

I still don't think so? :waitasec:

The law firm is/was NOT incorporated, etc....

I have also found several documents that state Viluco Properties is registered owner....

As we know, Macaluso has not been able to practice law since he agreed to go into that court-ordered intervention program prior to his disbarrment...

I am thinking he is now EMPLOYED with Viluco...google searches show they do have real estate listings, etc in several states...

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to know that TM is flying around in the Viluco company jet conducting business and his flight patterns have nothing to do with KC.......naw.......:crazy:

According to flightaware, the registration for the plane is for Viluco Properties LLC out of Carlsbad CA.

This is what he claims on his website from grandmaj's link...

Macaluso & Associates, APC is a national law firm based in downtown San Diego, Ca. Our firm also maintains an office at the Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, Ca. where the firm maintains its corporate aircraft. Our firm owns and operates a Pilatus PC-12, which enables us to travel anywhere within the United States in seven hours. We also own and operate a Bell Jet Ranger 20-6 Helicopter, which is utilized for accident investigation, accident reconstruction, aerial photography and aerial videography.

So something is fishy with the Viluco Properties LLC that we are seeing on the web and it's husband/wife team owners.

Guess that pretty much confirms at least he wasn't on the plane???

Well not necessarily. This could have happened much earlier. The plane never left CA until late afternoon and with time zone differences landed Texas time around 5:30. Let me look again.

At the bottom of this link, which was his old Website it says

Macaluso and Associates, Inc.

Take a look at this link.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Carlsbad/todd-e-macaluso/43020612.aspx

Hmm....he sure didn't list it on bankruptcy...but now that I think about it, those documents were quite suspect as well..

While he listed an asset of his home at over $6 million, the condo at just above $1 million....he only listed $14,000 total in personal belongings including furniture, jewelry, etc.

Car is a lease....

And NO other debt other than attorney fees for all his previous banruptcy attempts....not a SINGLE credit card in the bunch...

Dang I'm good. I found an old link.......... Yeeeee haaaaa the plane is owned by his law firm.

Look This used to be on his website.

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html

After 5 very successful years with Schlothauer, Collins and Macaluso, Mr. Macaluso moved his practice to San Diego where he met his wife Angela and was married in 1998. His firm is known as Macaluso & Associates,

hmmm

Mr. Macaluso was the lead attorney in the diet pill litigation against ephedrine manufacturers such as Metabolife, Twin Labs, Inc., Cytodyne Technologies, Inc. and Muscletech...blah, blah, blah...

Mr. Macaluso has also been lead counsel in many other high profile cases in San Diego and nationally...blah, blah, blah...

Not a thing about CFCA on his site, that I could find. Go figure!

You really can't believe a word these people say. She could have hid under a huge bush or a tree or anywhere! I don't believe TM. He wants his money back period. And to threaten a lawsuit over it? What? Why even let anybody search there in the first place. Childish Games.

It makes sense that Macaluso would have a plane and helicopter. They represent people in the area of plane accidents and malfunctions. That is one of their primary specialties.

So- do I have this right? She intercepts his emails to third parties. He tells her he will initiate a criminal investigation into this? Then what.....?

Yes. He wrote and sent an email to the director of his young child's pre-school one evening incquiring about the start of pre-school and shortly thereafter, he received it back as a "forwarded email" from "Angie on IPhone"....so he assumes she hacked into his email. In court documents he states he has suspected she had been hacking into and reading his emails for a while since she seemed to "find things out that she was not privy to" such as their settlement amount (before her atty told her).

So he told her he contacted the local police and had even brought in the FBI to prosecute her...then backed off that statement telling her and her atty that he "called off the FBI" and would instead sue her in civil court.

That case is now pending.

And YES...I was very disappointed after reading through the complaint that the ex hadn't hacked into any emails between Macaluso and Baez....now THAT would have been interesting!!! :great:

Dang I'm good. I found an old link.......... Yeeeee haaaaa the plane is owned by his law firm.

Look This used to be on his website.

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html

I love ya, Grandma...but let's not forget all the claims Baez made on his website at the beginning of this case too....

And he ALSO removed content after being busted for "embellishing..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members