• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I'm going to say is thanks for some good posts. You have backed up your ideas well with pertinent information. I too would like some information that shows an abduction is unbelievable in baby Lisa's disappearance.

Maybe someone can explain it better than I can.

i have heard ABC, i have heard NBC. i have heard "a deal with a national news company". i have heard "arrangement with a national news company." so...beats me. :giggle:

I've heard it enough to believe it's true. Maybe I'm wrong.

Well, Do You think it's possible for stranger to enter house through unlocked door, Have a Black Lab out on the back porch that does not bark even though DB says that the dog would bark at noise, a stranger etc, happen upon 3 cell phones, takes those + turns on majority of lights in house, with a baby monitor next to crib, Lisa was probably crying or screaming if she was picked up, open up room doors (including Lisa's, which was closed) and exit out the front door without anybody in the house hearing or waking up to any noise...... not to mention neighborhood dogs and neighbors.

Someone would have heard something...... The slightest thing........

I don't believe LE is buying the story either.... I Def. know I'm not.

Maybe it makes sense to you, but it sure the heck does not make one lick of sense to me.

They have a dog? I completely missed this. I don't think there's a chance on earth that a stranger entered that house without that dog barking his/her head off. I have been on the fence, but not anymore.

They have a dog? I completely missed this. I don't think there's a chance on earth that a stranger entered that house without that dog barking his/her head off. I have been on the fence, but not anymore.

Yes, they have a Black Lab that was out on the porch, in the backyard that night.

I'll try and find the transcript to Judge Jeanine Pierro.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...al-new-details-about-night-baby-went-missing-

(I don't know if this includes the part about the dog, but here is a part of the interview)

Here's the full interview:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justi...ssing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=163706

I don't see what's so crazy about it. It happens. It's not as if it has never happened before. The Elizabeth Smart case is pretty crazy, but it did happen.

This.

I'm a perpetual fence sitter. I rarely bother to take a side, I just observe. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that until I have more information, my current thought is that their baby was actually taken by someone they knew, or who had been planning/stalking for awhile.

I can't really weigh my opinion by facts, because we have so few facts on the case. I sense there is much more information, and that could absolutely sway me. I can only account for my gut sense on this, because it's all we got, folks.

Primary factors in my impression:
  • DB, by all accounts, (even her ex-inlaws) was a good mama.
  • She was buying things for her daughter that night, and wasn't using it to prove anything or gain sympathy.
  • Lisa was the baby girl after all boys. IMO the baby girl following two older boys is not the prime target for maternal aggression. I think a step child is always more at risk. And I don't buy into the idea that accidents would lead to dumping your loved child's body without a proper burial.
  • I think DB is numb and not thinking through her every word, and that is getting her convicted in public opinion. So she stops talking and that is getting her convicted in public opinion. IMO a self indulgent killer would not be altered by public opinion, if anything I think they would get more indignant.
  • Lisa hasn't been found close to home. If we are to assume the neighbors saw Lisa when they were over watching movies (likely, or DB would have said she went to sleep "early" because she was sick rather than 7:30) than we are to assume there was a rather small window of opportunity for either DB or JI to hide her body. IMO this would make it close to home, and the dogs wouldn't have struggled with a recent local death.

Post includes opinions and speculation :innocent:

Maybe someone can explain it better than I can.

Let me try to explain my point of view. With so little facts available in this case so far,I can't say that I believe an intruder has taken baby Lisa.

In the same vein, I can't say that Debbie or Jeremy have anything to do with baby Lisa's disappearance.

So, I'm on the fence. Seeking information that tells me to get off the fence and take a position.

This.

I'm a perpetual fence sitter. I rarely bother to take a side, I just observe. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that until I have more information, my current thought is that their baby was actually taken by someone they knew, or who had been planning/stalking for awhile.

I can't really weigh my opinion by facts, because we have so few facts on the case. I sense there is much more information, and that could absolutely sway me. I can only account for my gut sense on this, because it's all we got, folks.

Primary factors in my impression:
  • DB, by all accounts, (even her ex-inlaws) was a good mama.
  • She was buying things for her daughter that night, and wasn't using it to prove anything or gain sympathy.
  • Lisa was the baby girl after all boys. IMO the baby girl following two older boys is not the prime target for maternal aggression. I think a step child is always more at risk. And I don't buy into the idea that accidents would lead to dumping your loved child's body without a proper burial.
  • I think DB is numb and not thinking through her every word, and that is getting her convicted in public opinion. So she stops talking and that is getting her convicted in public opinion. IMO a self indulgent killer would not be altered by public opinion, if anything I think they would get more indignant.
  • Lisa hasn't been found close to home. If we are to assume the neighbors saw Lisa when they were over watching movies (likely, or DB would have said she went to sleep "early" because she was sick rather than 7:30) than we are to assume there was a rather small window of opportunity for either DB or JI to hide her body. IMO this would make it close to home, and the dogs wouldn't have struggled with a recent local death.

Post includes opinions and speculation :innocent:

i completely agree. :fence:

i am in no rush to get off of this fence. i am hoping so much for a resolution in this case...and perhaps selfishly, a steady flow of information, though i really would not want it to be detrimental to the investigation.

I believe Lisa is dead, yes.

I respect your opinion a lot based off other cases. I agree it's not looking good for Lisa. But I feel like I have to hope against all odds that the stars lined up that night for someone and they are taking care of Lisa, but reality isn't on my side.

I tilt, as I have from the start, at 60/40 that someone in the house knows what happened, just based on the overall likelihood that that's the case. But none of what you say causes me a "Eureka!" moment. I'll stay on the fence pending actual physical evidence. Another thing - why would the parents admit to LE all of those unlikely things which, you're right, don't advance their cause - the lights, the window, the dog, the monitor - if they're guilty? Not a moment's planning could have gone into it if they are.

If the mother is involved, I think admitting to the lights, the dog and the monitor could be because there wasn't a moment's of planning - just the event and then rushed panicked cover up before dad got home. The screen could have been part of that cover up - to suggest an intruder. When dad arrived home, the screen had already been pushed in, Lisa and evidence removed, but staging was still in progress and the lights were still on, the door was unlocked, the baby monitor was still on... Mom gets into bed and she's stuck with the state of the environment as dad finds it. The dog not barking has to be part of the story whether staged by mom or if there was really an intruder. If mom says the dog barked, she'd have to explain not waking up and noticing the lights and why the neighbors didn't hear the barking from the outside dog.

I want evidence too before forming a definitive opinion. I'm more 70/30 right now and have asked myself the same questions, coming up with these possibilities - which are just speculation.

Hoping for some real evidence soon (but Lisa to be found, first and foremost).

JMO...

If the mother is involved, I think admitting to the lights, the dog and the monitor could be because there wasn't a moment's of planning - just the event and then rushed panicked cover up before dad got home. The screen could have been part of that cover up - to suggest an intruder. When dad arrived home, the screen had already been pushed in, Lisa and evidence removed, but staging was still in progress and the lights were still on, the door was unlocked, the baby monitor was still on... Mom gets into bed and she's stuck with the state of the environment as dad finds it. The dog not barking has to be part of the story whether staged by mom or if there was really an intruder. If mom says the dog barked, she'd have to explain not waking up and noticing the lights and why the neighbors didn't hear the barking from the outside dog.

I want evidence too before forming a definitive opinion. I'm more 70/30 right now and have asked myself the same questions, coming up with these possibilities - which are just speculation.

Hoping for some real evidence soon (but Lisa to be found, first and foremost).

JMO...

BBM - This sentence...If Mom said the dog barked, then obviously the Mom would of had to been awake, how would she know the dog barked or didn't bark...she was asleep? If Mom states the dog didn't bark, then this means she was awake to know the dog didn't bark. If the dog was barking, again, Mom would have to have been awake to note the barking dog. Either way, dog barking or not, it's odd.

BBM - This sentence...If Mom said the dog barked, then obviously the Mom would of had to been awake, how would she know the dog barked or didn't bark...she was asleep? If Mom states the dog didn't bark, then this means she was awake to know the dog didn't bark. If the dog was barking, again, Mom would have to have been awake to note the barking dog. Either way, dog barking or not, it's odd.

This is exactly what I fell asleep pondering. Too many oddities! I continue to believe she has a picture in her mind of what we're supposed to believe happened, and in that world, all of this falls into place. jmo

I believe Mom knows what happened........ JI is possibly clueless but suspects DB of something. I previously though both were involved, but now I just think DB is.

Still on the fence here, although I jumped it a couple of times.

Just curious if any of you changed your thoughts on the parents guilt/innocence since Lisa went missing

and at what point did you change your mind?

The first time for me was when LE said the parents quit cooperating, but I think JI explained that away very well. It may not have happened exactly the way he said it (need a break for today) but I can imagine being questioned for hours with the suggestion you had something to do with your child's disappearance would drive anyone batty. It appeared to me that LE jumped to get that out to the public to force the parents back ASAP, because they had nothing else.

I'm not convinced the parents are innocent either. At first I wondered about Dad's demeanor, but the more I watch him the more it seems like he has more to say than Mom is letting him. I'm curious if he now thinks there may have been signs that he missed, but doesn't want to believe it.

Sadly, most of what the media has put out on this case has been crap and it's obvious they're more concerned with getting their juicy story than helping to find Lisa.

I'm still on the fence but some of their actions/non actions lately have left me with some suspicion that they may be involved.

I have not seen any pleas from them for their baby girl's safe return in days! All they're concerned about right now is defending themselves which is usually the last thing an innocent parent would be concerned about when their baby girl is missing, imo.

I'm still on the fence but some of their actions/non actions lately have left me with some suspicion that they may be involved.

I have not seen any pleas from them for their baby girl's safe return in days! All they're concerned about right now is defending themselves which is usually the last thing an innocent parent would be concerned about when their baby girl is missing, imo.

They have not talked to the media in a week.

They turned away Baby Chris's Dad who knows what they have been going through, he is a retired Cop. He could be very useful.

The fact that they turned away someone who wants to help find Lisa just sealed it for me, along with the "Abduction" story.

At this point, I would not turn anyone away....

I am so frustrated with these parents. I think that Mom's hysterical crying is her go-to ploy to try to appear overcome by grief. It always comes when she has been asked a question about what happened that night or something else she can't give a coherent explanation for. " Blabber-blabber- sentence frragment- different subject- wah wah - trailing of into slobbery sobs."

I've been sitting pretty up on this fence w/my feet hanging towards the "parents didn't do it" side. But everything that's happened in the last week has my feet hanging on their side now. I feel like I'm being pushed off the fence by the parents.

However, I think if the parents were involved I do not think DB acted alone. My personal opinion is JI did something or they both did. I realize I'm alone in this and will probably be proved wrong.

I've never thought it was a stranger abduction and I don't believe the police do either. IMO they've been looking for Lisa's body. I think they've suspected the family since the 911 call.

I am so frustrated with these parents. I think that Mom's hysterical crying is her go-to ploy to try to appear overcome by grief. It always comes when she has been asked a question about what happened that night or something else she can't give a coherent explanation for. " Blabber-blabber- sentence frragment- different subject- wah wah - trailing of into slobbery sobs."

I agree, TGIRecovered! The only time I didn't think that was the first time I ever saw/heard her and that was because it WAS the first time!

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
*Starbuttercup*
Back